Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI update May 18th

BBalls

why do you have to be so horrifically mean and rude? You make yourself and this site look like a bunch of jackasses. It's time to grow up!

The only things horrific around here are people that believe this dribble. No one is mean or rude for calling out a liar, or is lying to people okay with you, Sister?

unbelievable rotten comment. What's your point in being so rude and unkind? Again....these comments make you and this site look like a bunch of jackasses.

LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES???????

WE ARE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES!!!!!!!

And if you don't like it, as every jackass says, don't read it. Better yet, read it over THERE!

• Upvote 1

Steve gives pumping a bad name JUSTSAYING

and Christians too for that matter ---

I merely preused this post --- can not bear to read each word --- ugh --- but I did pause when I came to this:

"Now by the powers invested in me"

For some reason I do NOT think he was joking here ---- sooo this in and of itself shows the level he is operating at --- I'll say no more.

• Upvote 4

To all XX members,

We need to have a heart to heart talk before we go any further. You all know we operate on Christian principles and ethics. If you have a problem with these morals then you need to leave now and not return.

If you want the facts (to the very best of our ability) and straight forward knowledge regarding your investment, then continue on with me and our team. We will maintain to achieve the utmost positive facts.

I have spent thousands of hours reading news articles, thousands of dollars running this site trying to keep you members up to date without the drama and hype that everyone else does.

Our mods and staff is by far the best of the best. If it was not for these individuals and their dedicated time to this forum and chat, I would have closed up shop months ago.

God answered my prayers and separated Dan (zzzzzzzzz) from this forum.

Now that we have had the chance to move forward in a positive way, I want you to know that every resource I have has been worth the effort.

I have been blessed with many incredible individuals and will honor their requests by not sharing what has been a bond of trust between us.

I posted a final comment several days ago and the entire Dinar world went crazy. I an truly honored as to the impact, however, I am only one person within a team that will not give up trying to help you all.

I personally humbled myself to close our chat room based on rumors from another source. As you can see, I honored that request, posted a positive reply and it went south very quickly. So, I am not sure what you all want from me or our team.

Another thing I get tired of hearing is "Where is Ray", "Where is JoeP", and the demands go on.

I will share with you right now, all of us talk on a daily basis. We share what we can when we can, and then bring to you what is appropriate without risking our sources. Other sites in which I will not name is at the top of the list of... we will not go there.

I personally get up a 4 am Arizona time and start searching news articles and looking at the RSS feeds daily.

Another thing I would like to ask is that you read the entire post before you ask a question. Most questions have been answered and the end up missing the new ones. If you members have a solution to this problem, then let us know how to solve it.

Now moving forward with some facts you may or may not know.

Yes the news has been confusing lately. This is probably by design. What I am told and heard, is that when a parliament session is over, the media is given a list of what to say and report. Therefore I think you should only put face value in what you hear.

Here is a few things I can share with you that is not secret any longer.

Wells Fargo had a meeting in San Fransisco (happens to be their corporate headquarters) a few days ago. One of our mods (Naplesnurse) had talked to a branch manager two weeks ago. This person just happened to be in my area (Chandler, Gilbert).

I spoke to this branch manager (do not even think about calling) about the SF meeting. He admitted that the bank is working on a strategic plan (specific to the Iraqi Dinar) for their customers.

Let me warn you one more time, if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds. You all have two choices, believe me or challenge me. Those that challenge me will lose big time.

I realize we still have some losers on this site but our team will weed them out. Oh, just bash me again and I can assure you this site will go down in minutes and my wife and I will have no regrets whats so ever.

Now let me tell you a few facts that I can share without getting in trouble. As most of you are aware I have a joint partnership business in Iraq.

For those that do not know me, it is in telecommunications. Last November we were asked to rewrite our contracts from USD to IQD. We did. Just lately we modified them again to a new rate. All contracts have been adjusted.

I will also tell you that other contractors (American) doing business in Iraq

Look guys sometimes I don't agree with these guys but at leat they are trying to give us news lets say they shut down and we have to wait 6 months or even a year how are you going to feel about your investment

these guys did not tell you to invest your money so we should take a break and let them report or a 6 foot 6 450 pound guy will sit on you and that guy is me and trust me I won't tell you what i did in nam or I might freak you out so don't get me mad as my long arm can reach along way you be surprised what I can do. Let them speak , thank you

Look guys sometimes I don't agree with these guys but at leat they are trying to give us news lets say they shut down and we have to wait 6 months or even a year how are you going to feel about your investment

these guys did not tell you to invest your money so we should take a break and let them report or a 6 foot 6 450 pound guy will sit on you and that guy is me and trust me I won't tell you what i did in nam or I might freak you out so don't get me mad as my long arm can reach along way you be surprised what I can do. Let them speak , thank you

If they shut down, then we just go get the news for ourselves.It is available through many sources for whoever cares to dig for it.We do let them speak.The problem is,if we respectfully disagree and ask questions,we should not be banned from a site by someone with a God complex.If you tell me that we are no longer months away,but down to days(Like Stevie boy has done not too long ago),and over a month goes by and someone asks him in a respectful manner, what happened to days and he replies in so many words "you dare question me,you are banned you POS" without so much as an explanation as to what the holdup was and follows his words with "to God be the glory" then we have a serious problem.He sadly puts on a Christian front to gain credibility(many "gurus" do just this).Would you be more likely to believe or question a preacher or a used car salesman?And I agree with the earlier comment,that pumpers are not just there to boost dinar sales.They are also there to keep us interested in what we are invested in.We all hear that misinformation will be passed along in droves to get us out of our investment in the final days.Truth be told, what will that solve? If we sell the dinar out of fear or loss of hope,it will just be refiltered right back into the system through other investors both new and old.The dream tied into this investment causes it to sell itself,so it doesn't entirely matter.

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but when I read a guru's post who brings Christianity into their bs, it makes me angry. There will be a special place in hell for them.

Judge not, lest you be judged yourself

Edited by Derek2011

The thing that always bothered me the most about people like Steve is this: If he knew all this intel, if it was rock solid, if his contract had been renegotiated in Dinar, and blah, blah, blah . . . then why wouldn't he just keep his mouth shut about it? I mean, what's the point of getting up at 4 am in the morning to scour the news feeds (like he says he does) if your contract had already been done in IQD a long time ago. If I were Steve, and I knew it was going to RV, then I would just shut the F*&% up and let it happen. How does it benefit him to come on these forums and "reassure" everyone? What does he get out of that? I mean any normal, rational person would just say . . . "I've got my Dinar, it's gonna happen, I'm set, how does it benefit me to babysit a bunch of total strangers and keep trying to convince them to hold their dinar". Why do all these pumpers always go back to the "we're almost there folks, the ride is almost over, just hang on". I mean is there anybody who really cares that much about what everyone else does with THEIR DINAR? I don't. I have my dinar, and I don't give a damn what you do with yours. You can sell it, burn it, whatever. Think about it for a moment. These pumpers are always trying to keep their flock holding on to the dream. WHY? Is their one single person on this site who really gives a damn if I sell my dinar or not?

I keep going back to this theory, and have stated it several times . . . THE ART OF THE PUMP IS NOT SO MUCH FOR NEW PURCHASES, BUT TO INSURE THAT THE MASSES DON'T ALL WISE UP AT ONCE AND TRY TO SELL BACK. THIS WOULD EXPOSE THE LIE, AND WE WOULD ALL FIND OUT HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS REALLY WORTH TO THESE DEALERS.

Well said Jlymonstone!

Judge not, lest you be judged yourself

I think Deenar is just calling a spade a spade under these circumstances. So many "gurus" use God's good name as a means to gain credibility.Lie to me once or twice unintentionally,I understand.But do it hundreds of times each(most on a weekly basis)without so much as an explanation,or an I'm sorry...Then the intentions were obviously not too good.

Edited by skepticaldinar

The thing that always bothered me the most about people like Steve is this: If he knew all this intel, if it was rock solid, if his contract had been renegotiated in Dinar, and blah, blah, blah . . . then why wouldn't he just keep his mouth shut about it? I mean, what's the point of getting up at 4 am in the morning to scour the news feeds (like he says he does) if your contract had already been done in IQD a long time ago. If I were Steve, and I knew it was going to RV, then I would just shut the F*&% up and let it happen. How does it benefit him to come on these forums and "reassure" everyone? What does he get out of that? I mean any normal, rational person would just say . . . "I've got my Dinar, it's gonna happen, I'm set, how does it benefit me to babysit a bunch of total strangers and keep trying to convince them to hold their dinar". Why do all these pumpers always go back to the "we're almost there folks, the ride is almost over, just hang on". I mean is there anybody who really cares that much about what everyone else does with THEIR DINAR? I don't. I have my dinar, and I don't give a damn what you do with yours. You can sell it, burn it, whatever. Think about it for a moment. These pumpers are always trying to keep their flock holding on to the dream. WHY? Is their one single person on this site who really gives a damn if I sell my dinar or not?

I keep going back to this theory, and have stated it several times . . . THE ART OF THE PUMP IS NOT SO MUCH FOR NEW PURCHASES, BUT TO INSURE THAT THE MASSES DON'T ALL WISE UP AT ONCE AND TRY TO SELL BACK. THIS WOULD EXPOSE THE LIE, AND WE WOULD ALL FIND OUT HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS REALLY WORTH TO THESE DEALERS.

Great post!

If they shut down, then we just go get the news for ourselves.It is available through many sources for whoever cares to dig for it.We do let them speak.The problem is,if we respectfully disagree and ask questions,we should not be banned from a site by someone with a God complex.If you tell me that we are no longer months away,but down to days(Like Stevie boy has done not too long ago),and over a month goes by and someone asks him in a respectful manner, what happened to days and he replies in so many words "you dare question me,you are banned you POS" without so much as an explanation as to what the holdup was and follows his words with "to God be the glory" then we have a serious problem.He sadly puts on a Christian front to gain credibility(many "gurus" do just this).Would you be more likely to believe or question a preacher or a used car salesman?And I agree with the earlier comment,that pumpers are not just there to boost dinar sales.They are also there to keep us interested in what we are invested in.We all hear that misinformation will be passed along in droves to get us out of our investment in the final days.Truth be told, what will that solve? If we sell the dinar out of fear or loss of hope,it will just be refiltered right back into the system through other investors both new and old.The dream tied into this investment causes it to sell itself,so it doesn't entirely matter.

Man I lol'ed readin this post! :lol:

One thing I just dont get is if contracts have been changed and re-written at the new rate and contractors have been paid at the new rate ...... why haven't we seen any hard evidence of this ...... If I was a contractor in Iraq and I got paid at the new rate I would scan my payslip and post it up here for all to see..... why havent we seen this , Because it hasn't happened yet.

I will treat everything as a rumour until I get an email from adam or someone posts some actual proof.

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing I just dont get is if contracts have been changed and re-written at the new rate and contractors have been paid at the new rate ...... why haven't we seen any hard evidence of this ...... If I was a contractor in Iraq and I got paid at the new rate I would scan my payslip and post it up here for all to see..... why havent we seen this , Because it hasn't happened yet.

I will treat everything as a rumour until I get an email from adam or someone posts some actual proof.

GO RV :twothumbs:

Im sure most sensible people agree with you there.

Thank you for keeping us informed, you are right, the moderators have been awesome and patient...this has been an emotional ride for some of the members, and I have to admit, at the beginning, I was too. Now, I just enjoy the posts, say a few words when I can, and put my total faith in Adam and his staff, and in "God We Trust" as printed on our currency.

Note trying to sound negative, but.....you say that you put your trust in Adam and his staff...and then "In God we Trust"! That is a contradiction in itself....You cant put your trust in God AND man! Its either one or the other. You either put your trust in God! Or in man. If your trust is in man, then dont expect anything! God says that we are to trust in Him, and Him alone! Contrary to what some believe, God is in control of ALL things! Man may think that he is in control....but that is not the case! I Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ....for He alone holds the answers to ALL things! The Bible says..."Trust in me, and anything you. ask (if it be in line with Gods Word) in the Name of Jesus...Shall Be Given Unto Thee." I give Glory to God for ALL things! This blessing will, and is coming to us...but we all need to give the Glory of it to the One who gave it! I know, I will get bashed for this, and that is ok with me! For I know where my blessings come from! To God be the Glory...forever and ever! May God bless each and everyone of you.

To all XX members,

We need to have a heart to heart talk before we go any further. You all know we operate on Christian principles and ethics. If you have a problem with these morals then you need to leave now and not return.

If you want the facts (to the very best of our ability) and straight forward knowledge regarding your investment, then continue on with me and our team. We will maintain to achieve the utmost positive facts.

I have spent thousands of hours reading news articles, thousands of dollars running this site trying to keep you members up to date without the drama and hype that everyone else does.

Our mods and staff is by far the best of the best. If it was not for these individuals and their dedicated time to this forum and chat, I would have closed up shop months ago.

God answered my prayers and separated Dan (zzzzzzzzz) from this forum.

Now that we have had the chance to move forward in a positive way, I want you to know that every resource I have has been worth the effort.

I have been blessed with many incredible individuals and will honor their requests by not sharing what has been a bond of trust between us.

I posted a final comment several days ago and the entire Dinar world went crazy. I an truly honored as to the impact, however, I am only one person within a team that will not give up trying to help you all.

I personally humbled myself to close our chat room based on rumors from another source. As you can see, I honored that request, posted a positive reply and it went south very quickly. So, I am not sure what you all want from me or our team.

Another thing I get tired of hearing is "Where is Ray", "Where is JoeP", and the demands go on.

I will share with you right now, all of us talk on a daily basis. We share what we can when we can, and then bring to you what is appropriate without risking our sources. Other sites in which I will not name is at the top of the list of... we will not go there.

I personally get up a 4 am Arizona time and start searching news articles and looking at the RSS feeds daily.

Another thing I would like to ask is that you read the entire post before you ask a question. Most questions have been answered and the end up missing the new ones. If you members have a solution to this problem, then let us know how to solve it.

Now moving forward with some facts you may or may not know.

Yes the news has been confusing lately. This is probably by design. What I am told and heard, is that when a parliament session is over, the media is given a list of what to say and report. Therefore I think you should only put face value in what you hear.

Here is a few things I can share with you that is not secret any longer.

Wells Fargo had a meeting in San Fransisco (happens to be their corporate headquarters) a few days ago. One of our mods (Naplesnurse) had talked to a branch manager two weeks ago. This person just happened to be in my area (Chandler, Gilbert).

I spoke to this branch manager (do not even think about calling) about the SF meeting. He admitted that the bank is working on a strategic plan (specific to the Iraqi Dinar) for their customers.

Let me warn you one more time, if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds. You all have two choices, believe me or challenge me. Those that challenge me will lose big time.

I realize we still have some losers on this site but our team will weed them out. Oh, just bash me again and I can assure you this site will go down in minutes and my wife and I will have no regrets whats so ever.

Now let me tell you a few facts that I can share without getting in trouble. As most of you are aware I have a joint partnership business in Iraq.

For those that do not know me, it is in telecommunications. Last November we were asked to rewrite our contracts from USD to IQD. We did. Just lately we modified them again to a new rate. All contracts have been adjusted.

I will also tell you that other contractors (American) doing business in Iraq

Hey Steve , :P

Edited by Dinarkicker
Inappropriate language