Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI update May 18th

BBalls

To all XX members,

We need to have a heart to heart talk before we go any further. You all know we operate on Christian principles and ethics. If you have a problem with these morals then you need to leave now and not return.

If you want the facts (to the very best of our ability) and straight forward knowledge regarding your investment, then continue on with me and our team. We will maintain to achieve the utmost positive facts.

I have spent thousands of hours reading news articles, thousands of dollars running this site trying to keep you members up to date without the drama and hype that everyone else does.

Our mods and staff is by far the best of the best. If it was not for these individuals and their dedicated time to this forum and chat, I would have closed up shop months ago.

God answered my prayers and separated Dan (zzzzzzzzz) from this forum.

Now that we have had the chance to move forward in a positive way, I want you to know that every resource I have has been worth the effort.

I have been blessed with many incredible individuals and will honor their requests by not sharing what has been a bond of trust between us.

I posted a final comment several days ago and the entire Dinar world went crazy. I an truly honored as to the impact, however, I am only one person within a team that will not give up trying to help you all.

I personally humbled myself to close our chat room based on rumors from another source. As you can see, I honored that request, posted a positive reply and it went south very quickly. So, I am not sure what you all want from me or our team.

Another thing I get tired of hearing is "Where is Ray", "Where is JoeP", and the demands go on.

I will share with you right now, all of us talk on a daily basis. We share what we can when we can, and then bring to you what is appropriate without risking our sources. Other sites in which I will not name is at the top of the list of... we will not go there.

I personally get up a 4 am Arizona time and start searching news articles and looking at the RSS feeds daily.

Another thing I would like to ask is that you read the entire post before you ask a question. Most questions have been answered and the end up missing the new ones. If you members have a solution to this problem, then let us know how to solve it.

Now moving forward with some facts you may or may not know.

Yes the news has been confusing lately. This is probably by design. What I am told and heard, is that when a parliament session is over, the media is given a list of what to say and report. Therefore I think you should only put face value in what you hear.

Here is a few things I can share with you that is not secret any longer.

Wells Fargo had a meeting in San Fransisco (happens to be their corporate headquarters) a few days ago. One of our mods (Naplesnurse) had talked to a branch manager two weeks ago. This person just happened to be in my area (Chandler, Gilbert).

I spoke to this branch manager (do not even think about calling) about the SF meeting. He admitted that the bank is working on a strategic plan (specific to the Iraqi Dinar) for their customers.

Let me warn you one more time, if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds. You all have two choices, believe me or challenge me. Those that challenge me will lose big time.

I realize we still have some losers on this site but our team will weed them out. Oh, just bash me again and I can assure you this site will go down in minutes and my wife and I will have no regrets whats so ever.

Now let me tell you a few facts that I can share without getting in trouble. As most of you are aware I have a joint partnership business in Iraq.

For those that do not know me, it is in telecommunications. Last November we were asked to rewrite our contracts from USD to IQD. We did. Just lately we modified them again to a new rate. All contracts have been adjusted.

I will also tell you that other contractors (American) doing business in Iraq

Edited by BBalls
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13

What a JOKE. Believe everything I say or else. By the way I am a Christian so you cannot question my agenda. "Let me warn you one more time, if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds." Haha. Please do. What happened to him leaving? Guess that was all a ploy to keep his sheep excited. This guy has lost it.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

Here's another posting by SteveI from a couple of days ago:

5-16-2011 Guru SteveI After all the rumors from all of the other sites closing their chat rooms, etc., we hereby closed ours. So Iraq, listen carefully as you will only get us to do this only one time; Now by the powers invested in me, I hereby authorize and command that you immediately commence the revaluation process.

By the powers invested, he COMMANDS them to RV???

This guy thinks he's a god!!!

In the above post he makes it clear that if anyone dares challenge what he says, he'll close down the site!!!

WHOAAA, don't dare upset SteveI !!!

SheeplesDinar

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Here is the remainder of the post

I will also tell you that other contractors (American) doing business in Iraq have been paid in the new rate. I can not share details at this time.

So before we go into Ray's information, let's reflect back to what we now know.

• The banks are now talking about the strategy of helping their customers with the new IQD.
  • Contractors have been paid at the new rate.
  • 13303 has been given to protect their assets.
  • 50% of the budget has been released. <-- this is huge

Now I have to admit publicly that I was wrong.

A couple months ago I stated I had a drop dead date of May 10th. I said this, I stated this and I now can admit I was wrong or incorrect regarding this time line.

Now that this date has passed, I will explain my statement.

The 2011 budget was built around a rate (the revaluation) that you are all looking for. Our team felt that once it was published officially it would be set in stone.

So guess what, they released part of it and not officially published it in the Gazette. My very first error and not accurate prediction.

I admit I miss this one and those who are keeping tabs, you get a point.

Now here is what Ray has to say:

Steve,

Here is the latest update that I have. I was talking to my one guy who is from the Kirkuk area of Iraq. He is the one you and I met a few months ago. At that time he told both of us that we were crazy and that Iraq will never revalue their dinar. Well now he has completely changed his tune. He now says that he is 99.9% sure the revalue is going to happen. He said that the CBI has everything done and in place and is ready to go. People around Kirkuk are all talking about the revalue that is about to take place. He is really excited now to see this happen.

I just talked to another guy today that I know who just got back from Basra yesterday. He said his family and friends and everyone he talked to there are saying the same thing. They know it is going to revalue but are not sure when. They have been told soon. This guy brought back 250,000 dinar to cash in when it happens. He is also one that has been very skeptical about the revalue too. Now he is a believer also.

My main contact is still in India. He won’t be back for another week or so. I’m hoping that he will call me. He said he would before he left. Well , that is all for now. Hope to have more later.

Blessings,

Ray

So for all of you that think we are not trying, well, we are.

This message goes out to all members and staff who are trying very hard to bring you the most accurate information without the drama and false hopes.

I am personally reaching out to every one to remain patient, positive and just let it happen.

Remember, this is about the Iraqi people, not you and I. We benefit from the blessings by staying patient and strong and by our courage to sustain our patients in this complex investment.

My wife and I are trying very hard to bring you what we can when we can.

Marion and I need to leave you with this:

Present choices determine future rewards because Forgiveness is Christianity in action!

On behalf of Marion and I, we love you and support you.

We hope each and every one of you will join us in Arizona to exchange hugs and memories of this journey we shared together.

I love you all.

God Bless each and every one of you who invested in this country.

Steve & Marion Irwin

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for keeping us informed, you are right, the moderators have been awesome and patient...this has been an emotional ride for some of the members, and I have to admit, at the beginning, I was too. Now, I just enjoy the posts, say a few words when I can, and put my total faith in Adam and his staff, and in "God We Trust" as printed on our currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BS, when I can't question the integrity of your info then we have a problem. That is how cults start, don't question or think for yourself, BS. Keep this crap off of this site (my opinion) I'm intelligent, can think for myself and analyze information. Why do you bring this crap over here?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

What a JOKE. Believe everything I say or else. By the way I am a Christian so you cannot question my agenda. "Let me warn you one more time, if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds." Haha. Please do. What happened to him leaving? Guess that was all a ploy to keep his sheep excited. This guy has lost it.

why do you have to be so horrifically mean and rude? You make yourself and this site look like a bunch of jackasses. It's time to grow up!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

BS, when I can't question the integrity of your info then we have a problem. That is how cults start, don't question or think for yourself, BS. Keep this crap off of this site (my opinion) I'm intelligent, can think for myself and analyze information. Why do you bring this crap over here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

unbelievable rotten comment. What's your point in being so rude and unkind? Again....these comments make you and this site look like a bunch of jackasses.

keep drinking the koolaid sister and go back where you came from! I don't mind looking like a jackass, as long as I can think for myself. Even God used a jackass!

• Upvote 5

Maybe we all should call every WF in AZ!

You're SO right about how he controls his flock!

Bringing it out to other boards is the only way to expose this self-appointed god!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's another posting by SteveI from a couple of days ago:

5-16-2011 Guru SteveI After all the rumors from all of the other sites closing their chat rooms, etc., we hereby closed ours. So Iraq, listen carefully as you will only get us to do this only one time; Now by the powers invested in me, I hereby authorize and command that you immediately commence the revaluation process.

By the powers invested, he COMMANDS them to RV???

This guy thinks he's a god!!!

In the above post he makes it clear that if anyone dares challenge what he says, he'll close down the site!!!

WHOAAA, don't dare upset SteveI !!!

SheeplesDinar

WOW GIBBS..YOUR IN NO POSITION TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON YOUR IDOL STEVE...LETS HAVE A READ OF WHAT YOU WROTE ON MAY 1ST..SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE SHEEP AND GOT BANNED FOR TRYING TO PROMOTE SOMETHING AGAINST FORUM POLICY...SO HERE WE HAVE YOU BASHING YOUR MENTOR..SO CONVENIENT

Gibbs 427

VIP Executive Member

PipPipPipPip

Add as Friend

PM this member

Group: Banned

LocationMTAC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

Underdog, on 08 April 2011 - 03:35 PM, said:

Blitz, others in the past were trying to do something for Steve to show their appreciation for all he's done for us. That said, Steve already has a charitable foundation that he is raising money for, so why don't we kill two birds with one stone by donating to his foundation. This charitable foundation is very important to him, and he has been very important to us. I'm just saying instead of setting up another foundation, we could help with one that has already been started.

UD, I couldn't reply to this earlier but a few of us have been working on doing just that.

I proposed an idea to some of the others and the consensus came back positive.

I felt strongly that we should do something to show our gratitude to the Irwins for their sacrifices but, needed something that was personal and not business related.

I used to be heavily involved in the boating world and have a few connections left.

My thought was to arrange a PRIVATE cruise for the Irwins which would allow them to go off alone for a few days to just relax and enjoy some private time together.

Years ago, there was a yacht builder right here in St.Petersburg that built some of the most world renowned sailing yachts on the planet.

That yacht builder's name is Ted Irwin!

I know Ted personally and have worked on his own Irwin many times. I also know the guy that was Ted's number one broker who now heads up an exclusive Irwin brokerage and knows where every Irwin ever built is located.

Long story short, we can arrange a private cruise for the Irwins aboard...... you guessed it, an IRWIN!

All in favor, say AYE!

• Upvote 2

The thing that always bothered me the most about people like Steve is this: If he knew all this intel, if it was rock solid, if his contract had been renegotiated in Dinar, and blah, blah, blah . . . then why wouldn't he just keep his mouth shut about it? I mean, what's the point of getting up at 4 am in the morning to scour the news feeds (like he says he does) if your contract had already been done in IQD a long time ago. If I were Steve, and I knew it was going to RV, then I would just shut the F*&% up and let it happen. How does it benefit him to come on these forums and "reassure" everyone? What does he get out of that? I mean any normal, rational person would just say . . . "I've got my Dinar, it's gonna happen, I'm set, how does it benefit me to babysit a bunch of total strangers and keep trying to convince them to hold their dinar". Why do all these pumpers always go back to the "we're almost there folks, the ride is almost over, just hang on". I mean is there anybody who really cares that much about what everyone else does with THEIR DINAR? I don't. I have my dinar, and I don't give a damn what you do with yours. You can sell it, burn it, whatever. Think about it for a moment. These pumpers are always trying to keep their flock holding on to the dream. WHY? Is their one single person on this site who really gives a damn if I sell my dinar or not?

I keep going back to this theory, and have stated it several times . . . THE ART OF THE PUMP IS NOT SO MUCH FOR NEW PURCHASES, BUT TO INSURE THAT THE MASSES DON'T ALL WISE UP AT ONCE AND TRY TO SELL BACK. THIS WOULD EXPOSE THE LIE, AND WE WOULD ALL FIND OUT HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS REALLY WORTH TO THESE DEALERS.

• Upvote 6

Maybe we all should call every WF in AZ!

You're SO right about how he controls his flock!

Bringing it out to other boards is the only way to expose this self-appointed god!

Thank you for the support.

I have christian values as well and when I can't "try the spirit" there is something wrong with that. I have a problem with those who want to puff up and let you know... I'm the one in authority here. Any time someone has to tell you that I'm the one in authority, they don't understand the authority they walk in. The folks that process to be Christian and put a date and a rate out there every other day do me as a Christian an injustice. I'm the one that gets the finger pointed at me because of these fools! There is such a thing as evil reports, and those are evil reports. I have one thing to say to these folks, you profess to be Christian, "practice His presence". Before you say,"It's done", ask Him first if it's ok to say that "It's done". I think if these people would practice this prinicple, we wouldn't hear "It's done" as often as we hear it. The reason is they will be listening to the God they profess to serve, and not the intel!

nuff said

Plenty of crazy people out there calling themselves Christians beware of wolves in sheeps clothing. <_<

I've been burned by them ($$$$$) they know the word , they break bread with you, they prey with you and then they will ask for forgiveness after they take from you. :angry:

Steve I something is wrong here, very wrong your words are very deceiving :rolleyes::blink:

• Upvote 1

Steve said.....

I spoke to this branch manager (do not even think about calling) about the SF meeting. He admitted that the bank is working on a strategic plan (specific to the Iraqi Dinar) for their customers.

I think Steve has a point and purpose for asking you not to call the bank. If he says he spoke to the person I have no doubt he did and when he did he did it on memebers behalf.

I believe if we all started to call the bank to confirm in the long run it causes problems for not only the bank fielding potentially thousands of questions they simply may not be ready to respond to at this time.

IMO being a pain in the ass to a banking institue that may be abable help a lot of us later is not a wise move. If there working on the plan let them work give them time to do what they must. In the long run it aids us as investors.

Second.... By letting Steve have the relationship with the Bank we might be able to get more information later on a host of topics that may be available to us later. I mean isnt real inside Intel really based on a personal trust and relationship ?

I am just reading between the lines and thats my thoughts on it........

• Downvote 1