Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sellers in the US

theBIGman

If you dont know whta terrorists could do with that type of money you better check your rear view mirror...

probably the same thing they could do with USD, they already have whatever money they need to carry out whatever plans they want...you do realize a lot of groups are financed by Saudi Arabia dont you? This would change nothing for them...a plane ticket still only costs $1000 from that area of the world however you want to look at it, do yourself a favor and just read for awhile...it is possible for them to do it if they had a reason to do so. You need to stop spouting your opinion as if its anything more than just that, but dont worry, if you are right, then you can tell everyone "I told you so" until then just kick back and enjoy the ride

theBIGman,

JESUS LOVES YOU. but,everyone else thinks you're an a**hole! Get lost. No one wants to hear your crap! We're all adults here, we don't need you to guide us but, thanks just the same. you run your life and we will run ours. Maybe, come back someday when you can have an adult conversation.

• Upvote 2

You are all such children, I dont buy into this fantasy and you want me to leave or get kicked off. Well none of you want to admit it, but I am right. Im not trying to get I told you so because if any of you stopped and looked at the big picture you would see the light... its not possible what you want... do the math....

• Downvote 7

This goes back to the bigman's original post

you all did a good job responding to the poster but it was my undestanding [maybe wrong] that when the RV/RI happens the IRAQIS wil only have larger buying power for goods- that is where thier wealth will increase--that they will not be able to turn in thier dinars for US dollars which will not be allowed to be used {US CURENCY] in day to day transactions! Hense the closing down of unlicensed banks and market place money exchangers-also BORBERS closed to taking dinar out of the country--will always be a black market for it but they are crossing the T' and dotting the I'S to limit it

The Iraqis will be far wealthier than they are now--no bout adouht it!

just and opinion

capt cliff

FIRST OF ALL, DOES ANYONE OM HERE USE THEIR BRAIN? STOP AND THINK FOR A MINUTE..... DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOUR ARE GOING TO GET 3000+ TO 1 ODDS ON YOUR Do any of you have a brain, you will believe anything. So Iraqi Queen, you are telling me that in the last two weeks you went to Iraq and checked its borders and big citys, then went to Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Libya.... Hey I have some beach front property in Nebraska to sell you....

Do any of you use your brain, if we actually owed Iraq 1 billion dollars and that was holding up the RV , all we would have to do is buy 700,000,000 ID for $700,000 US dollars. pay Iraq the 1 billion dollars, they RV to $3 US dollars, we cash in for 2.1 billion and we make $400 million, its that easy.... so what does that tell you. Wake up its not happeneing....

WELLLLLLLLL..shucks unsure.gif

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers

Consultin' with the rain.

And my head I'd be scratchin' while

my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,

In trouble or in pain.

With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'

you could be another Lincoln

If you only had a brain.

Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.

I could think of things I never thunk before.

And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain.

I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,

If I only had a brain. blink.gif

• Upvote 2

Everyone rich in Iraq...you mean like every rich citizen of Kuwait? You should really get into an investment you might know more about...like pokeman, or crayons. A word of advice...you should treat people with a little more respect on this site.

• Upvote 1

Why is it none of you step back and think then. You dont want to here the truth. You give credit to the fantasy posts on here.... Just sit back and think about everything you know about this. If it seems to good to be true..then its to good to be true. and on top of everything you do know... wouldnt the RV of the dinar finance every single terrorists group beyond all belief? How many dinar you think they are holding? Wake up

I may be a newbie to this group of day dreamers, but Ive been involved (didnt say invested) with the dinar since it was devalued. I know my currencies...

Perhaps the site should institute an acid test for membership ... prove you are actually a dinar investor. I really object to someone trying to trash my dreams and my research and my investment when he hasn't taken that step off the edge that all of us have. And even if he had, I resent that he is now using membership in a forum of true investers to get his jollies ... I am sure you understand my meaning there and Yes I do mean it that way! Some people are really strange and this critter sounds like one of them!

Even with all the bashing and negativity we do have here, most of our members do at one time or another show a spark of positivity, when things fit with whatever it happens they believe. This jerk seems to believe we are all brainless. He starts so much of his posting with comments to indicate he believes we don't have brains, suggesting that he does. hahahahaha. That is a "no brainer" you jerk, you have not brain because you have not shown any evidence of using it. It it easy to say no and bash and try to bring people down. It is far harder to praise and say yes and encourage. Try it some time. Oh, I remember, you don't have the capacity for that, do you?

<_<

smee2

• Upvote 1

You are all such children, I dont buy into this fantasy and you want me to leave or get kicked off. Well none of you want to admit it, but I am right. Im not trying to get I told you so because if any of you stopped and looked at the big picture you would see the light... its not possible what you want... do the math....

HMMM...let's see...You come on here and personally attack people, stir up emotions, and expect people to listen to you? And you want us to do the math? I mean, is this your great idea of persuasion? Sorry, but I think you're way off the mark. NO one will listen to the ramblings of a fool. Forgive me, sir, but you coming on here with that attitude is stupid and foolish...you know what kind of site this is. You know who this site caters to and you deliberately start problems? I mean, do you get off on being a fool or were you just born that way?

If you don't "buy it"...GREAT! That's perfectly fine. I respect your opinion and I will leave you to it without issue. I'm sure no one else will have issue whether you personally "buy it" or not. NOW, if you will afford us the same courtesy...leave us dreamers to our dreams...we will all be happy. You can be as skeptical as you like and we can hold on to our dreams. Besides if you know what we are and you know we aren't going to "do the math and stop and look at the big picture"...why bother? Why stir up controversy? Or is that what your agenda has been all along? You have no business on this site. You aren't going to "open our eyes or make us do the math." We believe that we will see something from this. And what does it matter to you if we do or don't anyway? It's not your money or your investment.

• Upvote 3

Perhaps the site should institute an acid test for membership ... prove you are actually a dinar investor.... /

I've been contemplating that for a bit now, guys like this really tip me towards DOING it.

Okay, aside from the fact that theBIGman is a bit lame, why on earth is this post in Iraq & Dinar News. Really? You think your opinion is so important that it is newsworthy? Wow, just Wow!

Good call. Moving it to the LOP forum.

• Upvote 2

Hey AK, they just dont want to hear..no disrespect to anyone. I cant help it if they are a bunch of sissys

I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Your cred rating is now -83. Your final comment is that we are a bunch of sissy's. You make this comment to AK after he told you that you should show others respect. You profess to not own dinar. You obviously have determined that this investment is something that you are to intelligent for. So, I ask again, what is your purpose for being here?

Why is it none of you step back and think then. You dont want to here the truth. You give credit to the fantasy posts on here.... Just sit back and think about everything you know about this. If it seems to good to be true..then its to good to be true. and on top of everything you do know... wouldnt the RV of the dinar finance every single terrorists group beyond all belief? How many dinar you think they are holding? Wake up

I may be a newbie to this group of day dreamers, but Ive been involved (didnt say invested) with the dinar since it was devalued. I know my currencies...

So you are saying that the terrorists groups are also speculating in the rv of the dinar? Good enough for me to feel good about my investment!

Do any of you actually think that Dinar Trade or any other site is actually going to cash in your dinars? You think they are going to make million dollar transactions for $150? Thats why Dinar Trade is gone. What if you purchased from Dinar trade and wanted to seel them back right now for almost what you bought them for? They promised when you bought them that they would buy them back? They know they are worthless. None of you even use your brain. First of all you really think they would be selling dinars worth $200 million everyday if they planned on raising there value 3000 times? Some of you really need to think about this... its not happening... it cant. They would make every single citizen in Iraq rich, if they had one 25000 dinar note if it RV'd to $3 US, they would have $75000... not happening. Wake up and use your brain... go back to work...

Should I treat the email I received this morning with the tracking number as spam?

I've been contemplating that for a bit now, guys like this really tip me towards DOING it.

Good call. Moving it to the LOP forum.

I believe in redenomination and take offense in you moving this absurb post to lop forum. Do not group my take on the dinar to the level of this guy! How about opinions?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im going to pass on telling you....."You don't know JACK"....if you don't have dinar.....WHY ARE YOU HERE. Just trying to start something? or just frustrated because you don't have enough to by 50 IQD? don't even close the door on your way out...we will get it!....we need to make sure your azz is gone!

• Upvote 1

Do any of you actually think that Dinar Trade or any other site is actually going to cash in your dinars? You think they are going to make million dollar transactions for $150? Thats why Dinar Trade is gone. What if you purchased from Dinar trade and wanted to seel them back right now for almost what you bought them for? They promised when you bought them that they would buy them back? They know they are worthless. None of you even use your brain. First of all you really think they would be selling dinars worth $200 million everyday if they planned on raising there value 3000 times? Some of you really need to think about this... its not happening... it cant. They would make every single citizen in Iraq rich, if they had one 25000 dinar note if it RV'd to $3 US, they would have $75000... not happening. Wake up and use your brain... go back to work...

What is your problem guy? You have got to be one of the most miserable individuals it has ever been my displeasure to meet. Is the roof of your trailor leaking again, blow the motor in your pinto or what. Do you actually think people quit their jobs and wait on this to happen? I am reasonably sure that most people on here have jobs if they are able to work. Maybe you should be the one going to work, or just find a hobby or something.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

This is surreal! IMHO, which some on here would never admit to be humble, there are about 10 times more kind-hearted individuals than I normally see in everyday life. My mission is to help the poor unemployed that want to work to have a skill.

IMHO theBIGman is not one who wants to work. Please go down to where you will find other whiners and complainers and have a conversation with them. You'll can decide who is best at it (you are a major contender for the title). If you win let me know in about a hundred years or two.

Dear Big

Have you read all the replys to your post, did it inflate your ego, did it may your day. You must have answered the call on the internet to go forth and spread what seems to be a growing fad. You say we don't want to know the truth, well what is truth to you. There are two kinds of truth and it applys to everyone. 1. truth is using words to say something for sure, that has merit, and has an absolute foundation of integrity...2. truth has its own definition when being put into words, what is true to you may not be true in someone elses view. I think i speak for all or most of us here on this forum, if your going to post reread adam's rules and do it accordingly if not you will not fit in. We welcome all views for or against if persented in right manner. Go back and read your post again, there are a few words on there that caught people eye and they took offense to it. Choose less offensive words and you will do just fine otherwise trouble will come you. Take this for what value it bring to you. JMO

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Interesting.....

The OP seems to attempt to say that the value of the IQD is "pegged" and will "never" change.

Obviously, as we look at the history, this is not true. For those that jumped in early, they're already ahead.

Okay, so maybe holding hard currency does not hold any different value unless they move the pegged value. Well, we can easily put our money in an electronic form and enter the Warka bank or play in the ISX. Both have potential to net great gains while we wait for the increase of value.

Currency dealers won't cash us out? They are likely going to compete to cash us out as they'll make profits cashing us out just as they made profits selling to us. As to my knowledge, only DT is currently taking a temporary leave. I highly doubt he was having trouble staying afloat business-wise, as it is likely due to other factors.

The terrorism factor you speak of... Pretty sure the organizations are funded in many ways, such as theft, corruption, etc. And ironically, I would not be surprised if many organizations use USD even when they hate westernized cultures. Ironic huh?