Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The G.E.T. Team Conference Call is has been cancelled untill futher notice 5/16

inheritance

Pitiful! I actually work with someone who's a member of the G.E.T. Team and listens in on the conference calls and I have to tell ya, the more his shared info comes up false, the lower his head is when he comes into my office. It's like he's ashamed to face me and a couple other guys here who have bought dinars. All we say to him is, "Well we hope you're right" and leave it at that. I kinda feel sorry for him but hey, after all the BS intel, false dates and rates he's heard from them, you'd think he would have been fed up by now and said, "the hell with the G.E.T. Team".

Took me 2 nights of the BS there before i got banned

Sure was a longgggg 2 nights

Good luck to your friend

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like the G.E.T. Team was so close in their "intel" that they had to be told by the F.B.I. or C.I.A. or maybe the Illuminati told them to shut down. They have been so far off, I doubt anyone gave any notice to them, except maybe newbies and people needing a laugh. What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next to hearing the dinar had actually rv', THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THE GREATEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ON THIS SIGHT SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING IT. THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU, THE LIARS ABSOLUTE ARE GONE!!!!!!!! YEEHAW GOOD RIDDANCE AND GOOD DAY TO YE. AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK!!!

• Upvote 1

It all totally makes sense if you think about it. What other possible thing could have held up the RV this long if not the divulgence of all of this top level intel. Once the info the Oakie gives us is put on planet dinar we all know that means that basically everyone in the world knows, thus the RV has to be delayed again as to not completely destabilize the global economy.

I understand Okie... I understand GET... I understand all of you...

YOUR INTELL IS TOO HOT.... "Straight out of the oven"....

I just thank the lord above that you have given us the high level "intel" you have for so long. "Straight from the top."

Please do what you need to in order to keep your family safe from the CIA and MIB. Oh and what you need to in order to keep me safe too. Many times I have read one of your updates and shortly after noticed dark SUVs parked out front of my house. I usually close the blinds and pump classical music really loud as to muffle the sounds of my laptop which I resume listening to your conference calls on... from under the covers... in my spare bedroom.. because mine has windows... I would hate to get sniped by a black ops sharp shooter.

Edited by JakeInYourBox
  • Upvote 2

hahahahahahaha

I suspect the chat room is shut down for the same reason the gurus are taking a bit of time off ... Ali is effectively gone for whatever time it takes, maybe forever, and that means no more paycheques to dinar pimps ... er ... pumpers. Who is going to go to work with no pay in sight in the near future?

:)

smee2

You are totally correct with your assumptions. Everybody should be able to make the connection of Ali at DT shutting down and then these pumpers shortly after. It only makes sense as Ali was 80% of the Dinar business himself.

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha Ha

I would like to know what caused such a huge spy vs spy implosion of the gurus in the past few days...

It all started with Ali's shutdown and a warning from the FBI...

Then Possum came back...

I think I'll just cozy up to the warm fire and get out a really good book!!!

;)

Word of advice: Seriously..I am a person who just gave my own opinion on the G.E.T. team and it was after everyone was bashing..I gave my opinion against one of them and they banned me forever..Nice..I was so in to giving money after post-RV to their Caring Hands and now I have a whole new perspective about them..I just love people and want as many people as possible to receive this blessing too..I want to help people because I have a golden heart and of all people I get kicked off..All I said was the truth too. I guess the truth actually does hurt sometimes..Have a great day and dream post RV!

I think what's happening there is the Feds are investigating their practices... notice the circle of sites that went down. There is NO intel. They are frauds working for the dealers and Ali surely is one of them. Okie somehow broke through last night with the xmas crap tho so I'm not sure he knows he's on the list. Or.. maybe they are legit and they've been given a gag order for security purposes. What would it matter anyway. They've been spouting the same crap for years.

In no way would they have to shut down because of an RV. That is just silly. This is the internet and those are private sites. :rolleyes:

Edited by djhemp