Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dusty from PD, Interesting

drummerboy

I found this on PD:

Thank You Dusty !!!!!!!

« on: Today at 02:58:01 AM »

* Dusty Post: Planet Dinar 5/14/11

May 15th, 2011 12:25 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

10:56 pm [dustyd14369] i am backed in a corner intel wise..i cannot say what or where or WHO…I will just say stay alert.. Please dont ask any questions about this coming event..we can talk for a few about anything else.

10:57 pm [dustyd14369] no talk guys..im sorry..you may hate me now..but you want hate me long

11:01 pm [dustyd14369] guys i have never been better

11:07 pm [dustyd14369] chickenhunter we confirmed alot of intel this evening

11:09 pm [dustyd14369] you guys know the rules today…i promise if i abide the orders it will turn out for the best for all of USE…WE are dinaring and donging and everything ELSE… Just sit tight and enjoy the last days/hours of this ride

11:11 pm [dustyd14369] good night guys…you will wake up one day soon and say…thanks dustyd for not causing yet another delay

Is this like a gag order? Why was Planet dinar unavailable last night? So lets all hush so this RV can hit. Amen Blessings, CZ

Now, like anything else, Rumor Rumor, Rumor, but all the stories are starting to come together. I mean everyone is saying the same thing. Typically they never do that.

Take it for what its worth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Now, like anything else, Rumor Rumor, Rumor, but all the stories are starting to come together. I mean everyone is saying the same thing. Typically they never do that.

Take it for what its worth.

You're wrong about this. Typically they DO say the same thing. They never can tell their sources, never can give an exact date or time, they all say it's very soon, any minute etc etc. I've been watching the rumors for over a year. It started out this was suppose to definitely be over by June 2010 but if not then there was no way it would be past Decmber 2010, Then the time frame picked up. It was suppose to be over at any time in February but no later than March 15th, Since then 99% of the things I read say it is happening by tomorrow, tonight, any minute. yada yada yada. Thanks for the post. It still gets me excited.

• Upvote 8

Here is the thing I don't get about these gag orders...does anyone in Iraq or the US Gov really have time or even care about supposed Intel or rumors? I can't imagine the IMF patrolling DP or DV and saying "Oh no, the guy with a million Dinar just posted that it will be tonight...guess we will have to postpone paying off the us deficit or helping millions of Iraqis." Point being...our small conversations have nothing to do with delaying this.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post, but what do you mean, they are all saying the same thing? First, there is an implication that "they" are somehow on another level as far as information goes, and second, that their information is correct. Since when? Third, "they" are all saying the same thing, because all of "they" are saying nothing. This is business as usual. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we need intel from somewhere else, and not from the usual suspects.

What gets me is that the same "gurus" keep pontificating and posting their intel over, and over, and over, and over. How stupid do they think we are? But it just takes a few to believe it and run out and buy more IQD. Then, and only then, is their mission accomplished. They collect a check and come back on the air smiling.

• Upvote 1

I found this on PD:

11:11 pm [dustyd14369] good night guys…you will wake up one day soon and say…thanks dustyd for not causing yet another delay

Dustyd ---- news alert ---- You are not causing any delays.....

I just found out that my Avatar was the hold up this entire time, so I changed it ahead of the RV instead of Post RV.

Now we should be good that I have changed my avatar to my real picture.

• Upvote 1

Thats ok... You guys all enjoy your glass 1/2 empty, cracked and leaking.

I choose to believe my glass is full and about to over flow and for what ever reason, if there is another delay..... oh my, my glass will still be full and a smile on my face. These people do not bother me in the least because I base my decisions upon fact and research.

Have a great Sunday. I will pray that your glasses stop leaking soon!!! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thats ok... You guys all enjoy your glass 1/2 empty, cracked and leaking.

I choose to believe my glass is full and about to over flow and for what ever reason, if there is another delay..... oh my, my glass will still be full and a smile on my face. These people do not bother me in the least because I base my decisions upon fact and research.

Have a great Sunday. I will pray that your glasses stop leaking soon!!! :)

What about the few of us that do not see the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty. We just drink whats in the freaking glass. We are called realist

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heres the thing, both Planet Dinar and Steve1s site are notorious for putting out over the top rumors week after week, sometimes it is the same posters, sometimes they are different. BUT, the thing that both these sites have in common are that they have DinarBanker ads plastered on their sites. Often when they have conference calls or chats they refer directly to Ty from DinarBanker. Now with Ali closing down his business until future notice, which was 80% of the dinar market, most of these rumors have "PUMP" written all over them. Notice how the dong is also started to be mentioned more and more within the past week?

I am of the opinion that there may be bits and pieces of truth in some of these rumors, but unfortunately alot of the rumors are geared towards brand new investors or investors that have just found these dinar sites. The so called "gurus" are making a pitch to the crowd that is eager for new information and will buy more with every little rumor that comes out.

I have been there, unfortunately, it was the GET team that got me when they got their own site. I got sucked into all the hype, both Dong and Dinar related. :rolleyes: But I made my way back to DV after a coulple of weeks and got myself grounded again. There are alot of very knowledgable investors on this site that do not and will not fall for every rumor put out there!

God Bless and good luck in the future on this crazy ride!

Edited by jlldrs
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Having only been invested since December, I learned in the first 8 weeks that it was easy to get excited about the rumors and "intel" ...did not feel I knew enough to comment, so just sat and watched, read and researched like so many others. One thing that occurred to me early on is that when Capital One stopped selling, we might be close (they did) ... From everything I have seen recently here and other sites, it is a fair bet we are close maybe a week maybe six weeks. One thing is certain, July marks the end of second quarter and the current status in the US has quite dismal prospects as stocks will reflect the chaotic mess the economy is in accordingly. I firmly believe that much of everything we (JohnQ public) see in the media is premeditated. One thing, you do not see is this RV issue yet there is so much at stake globally. I suspect several governments and/or countries control this outcome more than we care to admit, much more than Iraq itself. The simple thing we have going for us is greed because those people that know the real "intel" have much at stake. So I am hedging my bets on the fact that greed and sad state of economic affairs will ultimately prevail. I have a small investment, enough to change my life and allow me to help some that need it. If it doesn't happen, it will have been a memorable experience as the anticipation of something is often more fun and exciting than the realization. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see" seems to be the best cliche' here. Waiting patiently and living our normal lives is suggested until this ends. Good luck to everyone-

GO RV

• Upvote 3

Having only been invested since December, I learned in the first 8 weeks that it was easy to get excited about the rumors and "intel" ...did not feel I knew enough to comment, so just sat and watched, read and researched like so many others. One thing that occurred to me early on is that when Capital One stopped selling, we might be close (they did) ... From everything I have seen recently here and other sites, it is a fair bet we are close maybe a week maybe six weeks. One thing is certain, July marks the end of second quarter and the current status in the US has quite dismal prospects as stocks will reflect the chaotic mess the economy is in accordingly. I firmly believe that much of everything we (JohnQ public) see in the media is premeditated. One thing, you do not see is this RV issue yet there is so much at stake globally. I suspect several governments and/or countries control this outcome more than we care to admit, much more than Iraq itself. The simple thing we have going for us is greed because those people that know the real "intel" have much at stake. So I am hedging my bets on the fact that greed and sad state of economic affairs will ultimately prevail. I have a small investment, enough to change my life and allow me to help some that need it. If it doesn't happen, it will have been a memorable experience as the anticipation of something is often more fun and exciting than the realization. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see" seems to be the best cliche' here. Waiting patiently and living our normal lives is suggested until this ends. Good luck to everyone-

GO RV

Very well thought out first post. Welcome to DV!

• Upvote 2

Gag order for dinar sites..

I speculate....

Dinar vendors run the sites we get this BS Intel from pumping and saying the RV is coming.

(DV only get perks.. but is not controlled by dealers, thus why you can trust Adam more then othersites)

So websites are linked to the dealers and the Gurus from these sites are saying Tomorrow RV $4.40. This is breaking the law as a "Investment/dealer" aspect.

• Upvote 1