Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Billions Over Baghdad - New York Times

Ana

2005 old news JUSTsaying

Maybe old but new to me & so many others have never seen it before & it doesn't change the facts! Maybe this was posted before as I just learned

VIZIOIRAQI user_popup.png

Posted Today, 08:00 PM

This information has already been posted in this forum many many times its old hat news , but thanks for sharing ;)

There is sooooooo much info here from over the years nobody has the time to read every post! I know it's enuff to keep up with current posts w/o being obsessed reading here. Gotta have a life!!!!!

I say if it's good news POST IT!

Thanks for reading it.

Blessings

Ana

Another thought for the seniors who have seen it all, you've been here all this time, but don't get jaded as we newer people have our learning curve :)

History repeats itself! Just seen differently

• Upvote 11

Maybe old but new to me & so many others have never seen it before & it doesn't change the facts! Maybe this was posted before as I just learned

VIZIOIRAQI user_popup.png

Posted Today, 08:00 PM

This information has already been posted in this forum many many times its old hat news , but thanks for sharing ;)

There is sooooooo much info here from over the years nobody has the time to read every post! I know it's enuff to keep up with current posts w/o being obsessed reading here. Gotta have a life!!!!!

I say if it's good news POST IT!

Thanks for reading it.

Blessings

Ana

Another thought for the seniors who have seen it all, you've been here all this time, but don't get jaded as we newer people have our learning curve :)

History repeats itself! Just seen differently

ANA, you are right it was just you posting , trying to contribrute, I give you a 10 for that, sorry if Icame across like a but head..................

• Upvote 4

Ana,

Thank you for the information which was as new to me as it was to you. I believe this is strong evidence of great foresight on the part of the GWB administration. It looks to me like all DV dinarians are about to benefit from this foresight and integrity.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TQ Ana...i have heard about this but only now i'm seing it. Great post :D

This whole RV thing is a plan from the very beginning.....although we were never in their initial plan..but here we are. GO RV!!!

Good article, I havent seen it before, but lets look at what it actually says rather than what we would like it to mean. This is a well executed plan to keep Iraq's economy and banking system from collapsing, nothing more...the plan ends there. There is no mention of RV at all. This plan was put into place to avoid the type of collapse seen in Germany after world war II. We as a nation have always been good about rebuilding the infrastructure and economy of a defeated enemy....this does NOT mean the plan goes any further than that, since it makes no such claims...I suppose it is possible that the plan goes further, but its also quite possible it doesnt, so you cant point to this article and call it proof of anything other than reparations

• Upvote 1