Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE'S BACK!!!

mort

I don't get it.......................Adam and or his helpers.............why do you keep letting Okie posts..........brought in from other forums ..........put in your forum? Do you not

know it makes this forum look bad? He's fictional, a liar, pumper, and I don't doubt he's involved with Ali. Do any of you really think that a foreigner from another

country that hates us is gonna be honest? They would just as soon drive a vehicle into our house and die a martor if they thought it would screw Americans over.

Please tells us Adam you are not someone like that. Please tell us that you are really an honest person. I know all I want out of life is to be happy, my family taken

care of, and believe in my higher power. Most of the Americans are true, loving people, and work our butts off to make ends meet. Our country has drained the

middle class and we can no longer support the rest of our country. All we are trying to do is get ahead a little and make our family live a little easier. I am not a

greedy person, I am by no means rich. I live from pay check to pay check. I only hope someday our world will see that 90% of the people just want to be happy

and take care of their families and friends. Instead we let our government try to show who is the most powerful and innocent lives are taken. I have and will

always believe if your country is not treating you right do what the Americans did ............revolt! We are trying to help too many others in the name of deomocracy

that we are leaving our own people behind. America is dying, little by little. Our fore Fathers did not intend for us to save the world. Even George Washinton told us

to stay neutral and not make commitments to other countries. This a man that did not have the high dollar colleges and the technologly in 18th we have today. He knew

back in the 18th century what our country needed to do. If America wise up and realize we can't fix the world. If we would take care of our own we wouldn't be

where we are today. Even a bully knows not to pick a fight with someone they know will beat them up. No one fights someone they know will kick their a.... . We go in

and help all these other countries in the name of democracy.........train their military....give them weapons and guess what?????????? Now they are using those

same weapons against us! You can't fix crazy and you can't change stupid..........is that them or us?????????? Wake up America!!!!!!!!!

Mod half to ban okie posts? Shut up dude you like them enuph to read them and reply so what are u bithing about? dont even bother answering I DONT CAIR. your not okie so you know nothing.

• Upvote 1

Mod half to ban okie posts? Shut up dude you like them enuph to read them and reply so what are u bithing about? dont even bother answering I DONT CAIR. your not okie so you know nothing.

mod half? wtf is that??? half a mod or is it a midget? or do you mean HAVE not half....two entirely different words.

You'll also find enuph is not a word in the english language and also bithing...whatever that means....

I DONT CAIR

You obviously didnt care about attending school past the age of 5 either.

No wonder youre a big OKIE fan, obviously as smart as he is... :twothumbs:

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 5

There is a new game show coming to DV, It's call'd The Guess is Right you can not go over your guess as Bob Barker would say and you could play for + and - so Easy come on down, Keep come on down, AC come on down, Adam Come on down. nuff said ???

FIRST OF ALL HIS SAYINGS MAKE ME LAUGH----SECOND IF IT RV LAST THURSDAY IT WOULD BE POSTED THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND FOR THAT MATTER IT HAS NOT AND THAT THEIR WOULD BE PROOF OF IT----ALSO I CONTACTED THE U.S. TREASURY AND THEY DO NOTASSIST IN CASHING IN PROCEDURES AND FOR THAT MATTER THEIR HAS BEEN ------------------NO ------------RV------------------- PER U.S.TREASURY DEPT--------THIS THEY CUOLD TELL ME POINT BLANK-----SORRY OKIE I NOW YOUR JUST JOKING

Edited by HYDRANT

FIRST OF ALL HIS SAYINGS MAKE ME LAUGH----SECOND IF IT RV LAST THURSDAY IT WOULD BE POSTED THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND FOR THAT MATTER IT HAS NOT AND THAT THEIR WOULD BE PROOF OF IT----ALSO I CONTACTED THE U.S. TREASURY AND THEY DO NOTASSIST IN CASHING IN PROCEDURES AND FOR THAT MATTER THEIR HAS BEEN ------------------NO ------------RV------------------- PER U.S.TREASURY DEPT--------THIS THEY CUOLD TELL ME POINT BLANK-----SORRY OKIE I NOW YOUR JUST JOKING

MAKE ME LAUGH a good one we need a HOST ru in

I don't get it.......................Adam and or his helpers.............why do you keep letting Okie posts..........brought in from other forums ..........put in your forum?

This has been covered hundreds of times. We only let the Okie posts stay here for you, Wizard of Oz. Nobody else.

NOW how special do you feel?

;)

• Upvote 6

This has been covered hundreds of times. We only let the Okie posts stay here for you, Wizard of Oz. Nobody else.

NOW how special do you feel?

;)

Dang and I thought it was for me-lol,thanks for keeping this fun.................................at times..............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

So he "retired" for what? 17 hrs???

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Less than that.

He had me at Hello.

Nailed it.

all i have to say is we keep reading what he says it just makes me smile a bit :D

Hey. let us poor folks get some entertainment, ok............

Someone from Oklahoma that is FULL of BS! According to this joker it has RV'd at least 200 times.

More than that.

had me at [OKIE_OIL_MAN]

Well... I guess.........hmm... YEAH

because you have done SO MUCH homework and you have made our jobs easier.

End Quote

Ok... I know.....Freedom of Speech. I advocate it... I want it .. I respect it..... So... no comment.......

• Upvote 1

Hey Okie!

How's your Millionaire Bank Account doing today?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I recon your bubble butt couldn't purchase pi*s from a horsefly!

Here's a little Riddle to cheer you up!

What kind of de-beaked pigeon has no wings?

A pigeon named Okie eating cold spam at the Oklahoma Funny Farm!

(((Bye!)))

• Upvote 1

Okies back OMG. :rolleyes: Here is some help for your sinking ships at sea and other bad advice:

Top 5 To Try :lol:

How to Diagnose an Intel Pump

How to Get BS From a intel Pump

How to Install a BS Pump Fountain

How to Find a BS Pump

How to make a BS Intel Pump Thrive

A homemade intel pump won't be as picturesque as this, but it will work. Transferring intel from one site to another can be a slow, tedious process. Spreading intel from one location to another quickly becomes a test of endurance. Electronic intel pumps are convenient but a waste of our time. A homespun manual intel pump can be made from parts readily available at your local home Bull Sh$$ store. :D I hope the Dinar RV's soon, but I'm tired of Okie and TerryK.

• Upvote 1