Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOOK AT THE FACTS!

hoosier1470

I think they want to be respected as a well established country by the rest of the world!

Read more:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME....have you been to iraq? well established country? i was just at the Baghdad airport 2 weeks ago getting my work visa for Iraq..... we had (2) power failures in 2 hours. the second one lasted 30 minutes. the water wasnt even running in the bathroom. and thats at the BAGHDAD AIRPORT.. ok, i understand, ill get all kinda negitive responces because im not proping up your dreams, so ill just say

YAY DINAR, and GO DINAR, and I CANT WAIT FOR MY BLESSING, :) :) :) :) :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here are the facts with link:

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/marketplace/classifieds

WEATHER

Partly Cloudy

34°C

CURRENCY RATES

1(USD) = 0.2749(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Sun | 02:20PM

I'm afraid this Iraqi page (as several others from the same site) is not as encouraging. Perhaps the one you posted is just the 1st one updated? (I hope so)

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/iraq_information/joint_trade_iraq.php

RV there yet? RV there yet?

Hoosier...Thanks for sharing your wise thought's and Happy Mothers Days to all the Moms out there...best wishes to all Stay grounded people our time is come...just be smart and stay safe...and yes nothing wrong with dreaming some times they come true...GO RV !

• Upvote 1

WEATHER

Partly Cloudy

34°C

CURRENCY RATES

1(USD) = 0.2749(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

And to show you the source for this rate:

<b>CURRENCY RATES</b>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="date2">

1(USD) = 0.2749(IQD)</td>

As a web designer, I can tell you this rate is inserted by the site designer and can be changed to anything at anytime. :wacko:

It does not reflect information from a "reliable source" and has been posted here before. It is BS :lmao:

• Upvote 2

If the Iraq classified sight that possum gave link to(just clicked onto link..He is proving actual facts!! Bottom left hand column of classified gives Baghdad current Date, time, temp, AND CURRENT RATE.....1 USD= .2749 IQD..this is FACT...It has happened..FRIDAY'S RATE WAS 1 USD= 1177.50 IQD.. From 1177.50/IQD per USD all the way inverted to .2749 IQD /USD. What part of IT IS DONE don"t we get!! Just because it is not at our wishful thinking rate does not mean it has not happened...THIS IS AN IRAQ CLASSIFIED ADD WEBSITE!!!! THIS IS FACT!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Thanks Possum, this is an acceptable opening figure but what concerns me is that this link has shown $3.27 just 2 months ago. It was corrected only when several of us called to confirm their posting. Take care Possum, its nice to hear from you again.

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/marketplace/classifieds'>http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/marketplace/classifieds

WEATHER

Partly Cloudy

34°C

CURRENCY RATES

1(USD) = 0.2749(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Apologies for further hijacking thread, but this link has it back to normal

http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/

For some reason the classified page on that site has a mind of it's own...

• Upvote 1

I believe that if we stop listening to all of the so called "intel", "gurus", or any other source of speculation...and start using our heads, and really look at the things thats we know to be fact...we will get a better picture of whats really going on! We do have a clear picture of Iraqs economic situation...we know that DFI is soon to end...we know thats Iraq is in dire need to strengthen the value of its currency! We know that there are many, many big players involved in this. We know how rich Iraq is in. terms of their natural resources thats the ENTIRE WORLD relies on! With all this info, how can we sit day after day and even question the fact that they have to make a big change, and do it soon! If they ever want to become part of the world market, and rebuild their country into a thriving part of soceity ....then I think we can all agree that a very big change has to come...and is coming! Years have passed, and we have seen some major advances, as well as some set backs! I believe the forward progress truely out weighs the set backs! Today, we have seen more progress than ever before...we are looking at several key dates that are only weeks away...Shabbi himself while in DC stated what his plans are. I believe him to be and honest man! I dont really believe that he would travel to the states just to give out some false info just to throw us small time investors off! Sure, we dont know a factuall date, but with the info we have...we can establish a pretty good timeline! We dont have a rate, but we do know they are a rich country! Therefore, I think everyone that says its going to revalue the currency at .01 or some low ball number such as that needs to rethink that! No, I dont believe for one second that they will pop off a $ 14 rate....but I do believe that they desire to be in competition with other countries that posess the same type of resources. Everyone keeps talking about a lop! Iraq wants investors...they want wealth, most of all, I think they want to be respected as a well established country by the rest of the world! Therefore, I truely believe that we are so very close to this "thing" taking place that we dont even see it coming! I also think that so many people have listened to all the different reasons they cant come out with a rate that represents their wealth...that they have really just gave up on any type of fantastic return on this investment! I honestly believe that when this comes out...alot of people are going to faint! Try looking at this from Iraqs point of view...they are not going to destroy whats they are trying to build! JMO...and honest beliefs! God Bless Everyone of you! And Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there! Great days are ahead!

I like it. Based on fact and common sense. My kinda read. +1

WEATHER

Partly Cloudy

34°C

CURRENCY RATES

1(USD) = 0.2749(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

POSSUM!!!!!!! Where you been?

If the Iraq classified sight that possum gave link to(just clicked onto link..He is proving actual facts!! Bottom left hand column of classified gives Baghdad current Date, time, temp, AND CURRENT RATE.....1 USD= .2749 IQD..this is FACT...It has happened..FRIDAY'S RATE WAS 1 USD= 1177.50 IQD.. From 1177.50/IQD per USD all the way inverted to .2749 IQD /USD. What part of IT IS DONE don"t we get!! Just because it is not at our wishful thinking rate does not mean it has not happened...THIS IS AN IRAQ CLASSIFIED ADD WEBSITE!!!! THIS IS FACT!!!

Well, the temperature might be.

Not our wishful thinking rate??? If this were correct...and it isn't...this site has been debunked weeks ago...that would be $4.03 to the dinar! I'm wishing for 1 to 1...anything more is just gravy on top...

Go to that same link and then Hit Home and look at the exchange rate it is 1(USD)= 1178.5 (IQD) someone was playing Possum !

The only acceptable info that I see is from the CBI go http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf There was an auction today.

Then click on the PDF scroll all the way down to the Bottom and you will see auctions numbers 1574-1586 then look at the market value of the Dinar it has been fluctuating slightly 1.25 and 2% although down today 1,205

I think this hold more water than any speculation out there. That is my opinion and I will fully accept being wrong if I am.

RV is close we all can feel it. It happens when it happens. I believe soon... 1-2 months.

I like the post about looking at facts and not all the sketchy intel that pans out to be false. However, Iraq a "wealthy" country? I don't think so. It's the arm pit of the world. It has some very nice resources in the ground that we all want but the country is far from being rich by anyone's standards...unless you happen to be Ethiopia!

• Upvote 2

Debunked! It was an old/current Kuwait Dinar conversion number. It shows as 0.2751 http://www.tx.am/world-currency-exchange-rates/us-dollar-exchange-rates-usd/

Unless we're paired up with Kuwait. However just like someone else said, that number is manually put into the template. Most likely the web designer put that number in wrong when it was first designed for that section. :rolleyes: