Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Message to customers

Matt

Customers,

As some of you may already be aware, Dinar Trade Inc has gone through some major changes. Two months ago, we were notified by the FBI that our family was in extreme danger, the details of which I am not going to disclose for privacy reasons. Once the ordeal was resolved, we came to an extremely difficult decision. After seven years in the currency business our company, Dinar Trade, has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. This decision was not made lightly. However, after enduring the stress and hardship of this type of ordeal, we were left with no choice: the safety of my family must come first, because no amount of success or money can replace family.

We are grateful to the customers that have supported our company for the last seven years and assure them that we will fulfill every order in our system until (date). At that time we will no longer ship any orders. We will open our exchange offices at the time of a significant change in the value of the currency. The exchange procedures on our website will remain in effect at that time. Our phone operators will continue to take your calls to ensure any order pending in our system is processed.

There are other companies continuing to buy and sell Iraqi Dinars. Kindly do your independent research to find the company that best suits you and your needs as we cannot recommend or endorse any particular company.

We have been greatly blessed by all of our customers in their heartfelt prayers, messages, and words of kindness. Please accept our deepest apologies in our decision. We hope for your continued support into the future.

Ali

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

First off let me say i hope all of this is just because we are so close to an rv that he just needed to get ready for this big event. But what he is saying just dont sound right to me. For one thing IF you know your family is in danger why wouldnt you shut down or hide out right then. Not 2 month later. Plus he says "after the odeal was resolved" as in past tense. they decided to shut down. if its over now , why shut down. I hate to read anything into it thats not their but i have read the other coments and no one else has mentioned it so i thought i would. Again ,i really hope he is just getting things in order for the big day. but you no after thinking about it , if he did lie about this i dont think i would want to cash in with him. Could have said they needed to remodel the office or something.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stick and String- Great point. Family in danger and he waits 2 months and shuts down his business . There is alot more to this that meets the eye. Something tells me this has nothing to do with his family.

• Upvote 4

I agree and the whole thing sounds quite Bernie Madoff to me.

I bought my Dinars from a bank so I'm not concerned and I'm no expert but it seems he could be taking off because maybe he knows a LOP (or something else) is coming. Now he has a legit business so by no means am I implying that he screwed folks (although I can't see why folks don't go to a bank to buy their Dinars, hell I only paid a $10.00 fee to get mine) but to each his own.

Think about this folks, this story could give him just enough time to get out while folks are feeling sorry for him and trying to "figure it out". Now I hope that it is true (and I would feel bad if the threats are real, I wouldn't wish that on anyone and wish him and his family the best).

There's bad folks in the world and I can imagine there's a line a mile long with folks trying to swindle folks like us that think we're going to be overnight millionaires.

Just something to think about. I came into this investment with dreams of hitting it big but have enough sense to know that if I got even a $0.01 RV I would be plenty happy with that.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, I certainly hope Ali and his family are going to be all right but...

If he is any danger now and thinks he must close down now, why is he saying that he will

immediately open up again for business if the Dinar raises in value?

That doesn't make sense to me.

• Upvote 3

If he is any danger now and thinks he must close down now, why is he saying that he will

Exactly. What if IQD rv on this coming Sunday...will he be coming back? :unsure:

but i sincerely hope his family is safe......

He says that he wont be selling any dinar, but i heard he was buying them, can someone confirm?

I think you heard it was TY with Dinar Banker that was buying more stock ~ not ~ Ali of Dinar Trade...

Infact it doesn't.

HERE is the way i look at this--------The same way the Gov,t does a False Flag-----First - There is Kaos and confusion-2nd there is the answer to the problem-3rd - is that everything is ok now and all is back to normal . There is order out of Kaos- There is order out of confusion and there is order out of fear for who ever and what ever. Put these things together and you will have no-control and lies.....Time will tell. I hope it is all true. Ive had these suspitions for along time . I HOPE i am wrong here i really do.Please accept my apologies here but being we are in such turmoiled times and truth is not what it used to be and I have always been a WATCHMAN on the WALL. i have to show and say what is on my mind. Just like many of you will as soon as you read this. I am not going to say what i think of it all. But i STRONGLY SUGGEST watch and wait. Thats what we have been doing for years. But sometimes when you get so close to something --- something always messes it up.We all have had that done to us. I hope you all think about this before you all jump on me for what i write. I wont post anything i wont back up. Please dont put me in that spot. But as before i will back up what i say or write- you all know this-I say this with a very heavy heart---------I pray that GOD will Bless you all and Happiness bestows on your family and house. I pray that GOD will and HE does show you what is right and wrong and i pray that you all if you havent already come to know HIS and only HIS saving Grace. In JESUS-YHWH-name- Vern :)

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with you. And will add, I'm not buying his story for one minute. I've bought both from him & another dealer in CT who is very reliable. I've always thought this guy was shady and all that bull about opening cash in places....etc....never bought it for one minute. He sold all his dinar to everyone who he could string in and took the money & ran. He knows what's around the corner. Betcha everyone will see a big drop in pumping dinar sales now that he's out of business. Now we just have the others that are left.

I agree and the whole thing sounds quite Bernie Madoff to me.

I bought my Dinars from a bank so I'm not concerned and I'm no expert but it seems he could be taking off because maybe he knows a LOP (or something else) is coming. Now he has a legit business so by no means am I implying that he screwed folks (although I can't see why folks don't go to a bank to buy their Dinars, hell I only paid a $10.00 fee to get mine) but to each his own.

Think about this folks, this story could give him just enough time to get out while folks are feeling sorry for him and trying to "figure it out". Now I hope that it is true (and I would feel bad if the threats are real, I wouldn't wish that on anyone and wish him and his family the best).

There's bad folks in the world and I can imagine there's a line a mile long with folks trying to swindle folks like us that think we're going to be overnight millionaires.

Just something to think about. I came into this investment with dreams of hitting it big but have enough sense to know that if I got even a $0.01 RV I would be plenty happy with that.

Not so. A rumor.

He says that he wont be selling any dinar, but i heard he was buying them, can someone confirm?

• Upvote 6

No one in their right mind would come out and tell the story he just told if it were factual.

He's just trying to garner up sympathy for stringing everybody along and he knew for some of you that if he mentioned 'his family' being threatened' was the reason that some of you would buy it.

He's out spending everyone's U.S. dollars now that he's unloaded his dinar on us.

I totally agree with you. And will add, I'm not buying his story for one minute. I've bought both from him & another dealer in CT who is very reliable. I've always thought this guy was shady and all that bull about opening cash in places....etc....never bought it for one minute. He sold all his dinar to everyone who he could string in and took the money & ran. He knows what's around the corner. Betcha everyone will see a big drop in pumping dinar sales now that he's out of business. Now we just have the others that are left.

Edited by Casper
  • Upvote 6

The statement "hope Ali's family is OK". They are laughing all the way to the bank. Yeah,I think they are OK. He is a ghost in the night. Sometimes I feel like a sucker, sometimes I don't. My past business dealing with Arabs should have clued me in along time ago.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 2

The statement "hope Ali's family is OK". They are laughing all the way to the bank. Yeah,I think they are OK. He is a ghost in the night. Sometimes I feel like a sucker, sometimes I don't. My past business dealing with Arabs should have clued me in along time ago.

If youre old enough you will remember what used to be a very common expression used in everyday which was "Ýou lying Arab'" which you would say to someone who was telling you porkies.

Im sure there was plenty of well founded reason for this.

:D

• Upvote 1