Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat 1:00 pm

kcw

I must respectfully disagree with Adam. If in fact it was something to do with the re-valuation of the IQD, then wouldn't the other dealers stop selling as well? I keep going back to Ali's statement that he made the decision a couple months ago. After reading about the FBI warning and grave danger comments, and the fact that his wife was involved in a severe accident a couple months ago. I can't help this gut feeling I have that Ali is on the up and up. He is concerned for his family and is shutting things down temporarily until security issues can be resolved. If it is just the RV, why would he lie about the FBI? Sorry, it just doesn't add up to imminent RV to me.

Thanks speculator, that is what I was thinking also!

What dinartrade put out in their statement very well could be the truth.

Why would there be a threat on his life?? Is he doing something illegal??? Is he funding terroists??? or refusing to fund terrorists?? Are they blackmailing him over something?? Anyone be kidnapped??? I don't get the picture of harm here???

I have friends and family who are in the banking business??? They don't live with threats hanging over their heads???

Cg, the problem here is that with all the customers that DinarTrade has (over 800.000) worldwide, stated by Ali himself) all that it would take is one or a group of "hotheads" who invested more than they could afford, thinking this was a lottery ticket and not an investment, threatening Ali and his family. Ali has always put himself out there, has always been very accesible to his customers, it would not suprise me if a customer or group of people threatened him.

"Oh, you said this on a conference call, or you said that!" "You're a liar!"

And so on and so forth!

I have done 90% of my buying from Dinartrade with top notch service. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

• Upvote 8

Ali saying the FBI is involved, is quite a statement. that I dont think he wouldve said the FBI, unless he was serious. He couldve used any other reason and didnt. If this is about a rv/ri, we should be seeing the other dinar selllers stopping as well. This seems more like a serious security issue.

Cg, the problem here is that with all the customers that DinarTrade has (over 800.000) worldwide, stated by Ali himself) all that it would take is one or a group of "hotheads" who invested more than they could afford, thinking this was a lottery ticket and not an investment, threatening Ali and his family. Ali has always put himself out there, has always been very accesible to his customers, it would not suprise me if a customer or group of people threatened him.

"Oh, you said this on a conference call, or you said that!" "You're a liar!"

And so on and so forth!

I have done 90% of my buying from Dinartrade with top notch service. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Agreed - It seems like everyone is jumping to conclusions and speculating that this has something to do with the RV - when he has already come out in his "official" communication to his customers and let them know that the FBI was involved and that this closure was because of threats to his family. As you have said - if he has 800,000 customers worldwide - who knows who might be making these threats. It could be that some terrorist organization does not like the fact that he is selling Dinar to the infidels and that they will profit from this currency and this should not be allowed. There are a BUNCH of crazy people out there - so I think that it is completely plausible that the official reason given is true and accurate. There are plenty of other outlets where people can buy and sell Dinar - so we just need to let Ali straighten out the issues that have caused this action & once they are resolved, I am sure it will be business as usual. Like everyone has said - he has made a significant amount of money with this business, there had to be a pretty compelling reason for him to temporarily shut down.

God Bless

Brich

Edited by brichards513
  • Upvote 4

Something just doesn't add up with the FBI story...

1. Why would he announce it to the world

2. If its true and his business needs to close, but after RV he isn't in danger any more and he will reopen?

3. He still has and from what I read will have people at the office, wouldnt they be in danger too?

We bought ours from DT also and was satisfied, especially since we have no other locations to buy from locally. However, I think there is more to the story.

It is my wife and I's anniversary!! This would be one hell of gift and make this one of the best days ever!!!!! Cinco de mayo tonight baby!! GO RV>>>>wub.gif

Congrats to you Dady Banker!! What a great gift for you and your wifey! Today is my bothers B-day and he's invested as well. A wonderful post indeed....Thanks Adam and Go RV!!!!!!! :D

JUST A REMINDER WE ARE STILL ON THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND AT THIS POINT WE ARE NEARING THE TOP AND HOPE FULLY WE CAN ALL GET OFF ONCE WE REACH THE TOP.... :lol::lol:

Make sure you get off on the right spot! (They didn't put balconies on ALL the crests, you know!)

Are we to conclude from what Adam is saying that Ali personally owns all of the dinar that he sells to customers? I always assumed it was inventory for his business that was financed like any other business' inventory. That being the case he wouldn't be allowed to treat it as personal property. I'd sure love a clarification on this.

If Ali owns his business, then he could easily transfer all of his Dinar from the business to himself, he would simply pay taxes according to however he did it.

Hopefully he was smart enough to gift his Dinar to an IBC before the RV!!!!!

I think we have a real concern now. Ali's network of cash in locations, if they are to be believed could be in financial jeopardy as well, thus limiting the access to us when and if there is a sudden increase in Dinar value. Not to mention I have to think he was a huge buyer of Dinar from individuals who couldnt or didnt want to stay in the Dinar foe the long haul. Seems the remaining dealers could adjust buy back rates of Dinar downward to fit their business needs. Call me a pessimist, but the circumstances i.e. complete foreign currency transactions stoppage dont make me all warm and fuzzy.

Cashing in with Ali isn't the smartest option anyway. I would strongly advise everyone to read this.

• Upvote 1

Don't go hog wild and pig crazy folks! Stay grounded. Trust no man and you will never be deceived. There is still more to be done and the only thing for sure is the intel is only speculation :blink: Dreaming is still free. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

You got it right upgradeable from what I have understood Ali ,dt AND EVEN BANKS can't buy and hold they must sell the dinar---they can take thier profits and reinvest privately so and hold in thier own portfolio--otherwise it violates their license deal will the UST---

I do not know who will get the first inside bleep but I will say ADAM is excited and I agree that Ali can afford a an accountant and a tax attorney---so I am going to go with Adams`answer plan B --big things are happening for sure ---

capt cliff

Have you seen this Adam?

Could this be the reason Ali has closed up for a bit?

Spoolin, very interesting, but I don't think 20,000.00 fine would shut Ali down. I really think the Dinar supply is drying up as a result from the auctions, and/or he knows something we don't know. JMO

Spoolin, very interesting, but I don't think 20,000.00 fine would shut Ali down. I really think the Dinar supply is drying up as a result from the auctions, and/or he knows something we don't know. JMO

I hope you're correct, but if you think about it.....If he got nailed in a lot more states than just Arkansas, he would have been hit a lot harder than just $20k. If its 40 states hitting him with a fine similar to this, it would be $800k and who knows if all the states that hit his business did it at $20k. Maybe most hit his business at $100k in fines or something around there. If so, that would be a WHOLE lot of money in fines. This Arkansas issue may just be one lawsuit against DT that we know about and there could be many more. Just a thought......

Edited by Spoolin

That is a drop in the bucket for the profits he has made! That little slap was nothing and not the reason he has done this. IMHO.

Go RV!!!!

I would guess he got hit with this since he was or is going to have an office there and do business there. Just a thought.