Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$$ Chatter with Randy 5-4-11

harrysmug

Does anybody knows these guys? The information, naturally, sounds great when you are talking those rates. Yipee. Maybe.....It would be nice to know who they are and their reputation.

One thing, George Soros did not make his money from the Kuwait RV. He was very wealthy long before that.

Newbie here. So is this guy saying the 25,000 note will become like a 25, and when it RVs say at $3.00, a current 25,000 note will be worth $75?

Nobody knows for sure....But.......Look at the positive aspect of it.........If (IF) that's the case then you have tripled your Investment.....Not what you might have expected but better than nothing.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nobody knows for sure....But.......Look at the positive aspect of it.........If (IF) that's the case then you have tripled your Investment.....Not what you might have expected but better than nothing.....

Right. No complaints about the ROI, but I get overwhelmed when I hear all of the speculation. One guy posted yesterday that the RV would be fixed at .86 for a short period of time and all of the 25K notes would have to be exchanged within 60 to 90 days. After that, the notes would be worthless and a second RV would happen for the lower denoms. Obviously I like that scenario better.

He mentioned $3.47 in there somewhere. I know it's unlikely and high but that is the number ive had in my head for awhile. 34 and 7 are "my" numbers, so thats why i guess.

I like this post, sounds reassuring and positive, so now lets hope its good intel.

I am new to the whole Dinar thingy, (only been invested for about 3 weeks now) I am currently in Iraq working for KBR. at JBB (joint base Balad). Its been rather a whirl-wind ride thus far. I got into it for the long haul, with the hopes that my small investment would double or triple my money. what confuses me is that so many people think they will be getting this windfall of millions? do people REALLY believe this? i mean if over 300,000 people are invested in the Iraqi dinar then when the R/V hits there will be THAT many MULTI MILLIONAIRS born overnight? I am living in Iraq NOW. these people have nothing. no education,no stable electricity, the list goes on, and on. I guess what im asking, is all this forum talk purely for entertainment or what?

• Upvote 2

I am new to the whole Dinar thingy, (only been invested for about 3 weeks now) I am currently in Iraq working for KBR. at JBB (joint base Balad). Its been rather a whirl-wind ride thus far. I got into it for the long haul, with the hopes that my small investment would double or triple my money. what confuses me is that so many people think they will be getting this windfall of millions? do people REALLY believe this? i mean if over 300,000 people are invested in the Iraqi dinar then when the R/V hits there will be THAT many MULTI MILLIONAIRS born overnight? I am living in Iraq NOW. these people have nothing. no education,no stable electricity, the list goes on, and on. I guess what im asking, is all this forum talk purely for entertainment or what?

Thanks Bbear for the info , Good to have you on the DV site.

well, if anyone need conformation with Iraqi banks we have one on this base next to the PX . I also talk with the local nationals everyday. They dont always understand what im saying, but every once and a while ill work with a truck driver that speaks great english. not that any of them would know anything, But if I can help with something I

well, if anyone need conformation with Iraqi banks we have one on this base next to the PX . I also talk with the local nationals everyday. They dont always understand what im saying, but every once and a while ill work with a truck driver that speaks great english. not that any of them would know anything, But if I can help with something I

Thanks

Hey Bbear can you tell us if the banks have a new currency yet. Someone has posted pictures of some new 10 dinar bills?

I'll try to stop by the bank when i get of of work in 45mins. im not sure when the bank closes. it may already be closed, but ill check tomorrow if it is. ill also ask our local nationals to see what they can find out. problems is they dont understand english very well. but ill do my best.

• Upvote 2