Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI controlling RV from the start!

Dinar Buddy

The CBI has shown a steady control of their commitment to remove the three Zeros. Everyone is feeling the highs and lows of data coming in every hour from the media and rumor postings. Shabibi seems to be a smart operator and I would suggest that the RV starts out at $.83 and then over time starts to increase, yes. We should be ready to accept that the CBI will call all the $25,000 bills in over a short period of time, weeks, then the $10,000 & $5,000 bills. We will see no increase from the $.83 RV till all bills are collected. This is also an expectation of the UST. If your money is not turned in immediately the bills will be eliminated and your dinar will have no value. Once only the small bills are left the RV will climb. Shabibi will never let the world destroy Iraq. The CBI wants investors to believe in the future and steady grow. Be prepared for for a lower return, but still significant to any other investment we will experience. I own dinar, but sell nothing. I am not pumping, but want to make sure everyone keeps the process understood. We are seeing trades starting to drop out are not because of the UST gag orders... They now realize they will earn more trading in there dinar thatntrying to capture a turn in rate of 15% off a value of $.83 per dinar. They have started to purchase the smallest bills. The noise is decreasing everyday about the Dinar as the trade will make less money pumping up the purchases vs starting to purchase small bills. Try this... Take your big bills back to your dinar dealers and request and even exchange for small bills ONLY.., it is they only to maximize your investment opportunity.., go dinar, go RV

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 21

They may have a fixed period of time to trade your notes in, but it will be published. If all dinar must be traded for any value to be realized, they will have to print, print, print more new dinar. Some say that has already been done, but show me the money.

• Upvote 3

Hmm - so many ways to ideally work around any window of 000s.

Smaller denoms

Cash-in, and setup a forex account while you wait for the market to go live ready to buy in at the value you cashed out with.

If they introduce a new currency, exchange to the new currency & wait out the ride longer in hopes the value increases from there.

Just a few thoughts..

Scratching my head on this on...If my brother owns a retail store and he is holding some 10k-25k bills, but all my Dinars are in the bank. ....ALRIGHT, my brother will come out with less money than me or my bank acct is consider holding the large bills too?

Yes, my little sister collecting those much smaller denominators bills is making more money than us....THIS THEORY WILL TURN IRAQ INTO A CIVIL WAR...PERIOD. I do not see why $1 gonna worth more than a $100 bill at any giving time. Are we retarded?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't know that I agree with you, but at .83 i will fight to get to the front of the line to cash out. Finally the ride would come to an end, and I would be quite happy with that rate. Don't think it's going down that way though.

It sounds like you are saying the above is factual. There is NO evidence that larger bills will have a time limit . There is NO evidence of multiple RV's. There is NO evidence of a flat 15% tax. NObody knows the date or rate. All of the above are just guesses.

Oscar2 I have to strongly agree with what you have stated. I think we have all been exhausted on "opinions" that in reality mean nothing. It merely becomes a waste of people's time in reading them. I would hope that from here on people would refrain from providing opinions unless there is some information based on fact. Each one of these comments have been "de-bunked" by the gurus in this investment. I do believe that based on all they we have heard over the last 3 years, that we are close enough to this coming to completion, that we don't need to waste our time on conjecture and opinions. There is good evidence (until it is 100% officially de-bunked) that the tax on this investment will be based on capital gains. Lets get this finished! ! ! I tired of waiting and reading these "nothing-like" posts.

The CBI has shown a steady control of their commitment to remove the three Zeros. Everyone is feeling the highs and lows of data coming in every hour from the media and rumor postings. Shabibi seems to be a smart operator and I would suggest that the RV starts out at $.83 and then over time starts to increase, yes. We should be ready to accept that the CBI will call all the $25,000 bills in over a short period of time, weeks, then the $10,000 & $5,000 bills. We will see no increase from the $.83 RV till all bills are collected. This is also an expectation of the UST. If your money is not turned in immediately the bills will be eliminated and your dinar will have no value. Once only the small bills are left the RV will climb. Shabibi will never let the world destroy Iraq. The CBI wants investors to believe in the future and steady grow. Be prepared for for a lower return, but still significant to any other investment we will experience. I own dinar, but sell nothing. I am not pumping, but want to make sure everyone keeps the process understood. We are seeing trades starting to drop out are not because of the UST gag orders... They now realize they will earn more trading in there dinar thatntrying to capture a turn in rate of 15% off a value of $.83 per dinar. They have started to purchase the smallest bills. The noise is decreasing everyday about the Dinar as the trade will make less money pumping up the purchases vs starting to purchase small bills. Try this... Take your big bills back to your dinar dealers and request and even exchange for small bills ONLY.., it is they only to maximize your investment opportunity.., go dinar, go RV

I don't quite agree with your opinion. As far as I'm concerned, money will remained as money whether in big or small denoms. IMO the RV would happen in just a simple way and everybody will happy.

I agree with your opinion...to me , In my opinion, is not worth it if we make the Iraqi dinar investment with cash. The best way is to open a bank account in Iraq, more safe and secure, and your mind will feel more calm and not worry about what will be done by CBI.and I really do not agree with the views of ADAM with respect to a plan to save additional note. To me cash, bank is the best way to reduce the losses.

I understand there are a few of you do not trust the banks in Iraq, but we must remember, this is one way in which we can avoid the restrictions that will be made by the CBI of a sudden in-country by rv.

Should be noted, this is my view on what will happen in the future. Adam has given us his view that good. And I also wanted to share my views on you. I sincerely hope that our mutually benefit from this investment.

GO... RV... GO

It sounds like you are saying the above is factual. There is NO evidence that larger bills will have a time limit . There is NO evidence of multiple RV's. There is NO evidence of a flat 15% tax. NObody knows the date or rate. All of the above are just guesses.

Rational thinking people will have an open mind on all possible outcomes. There is a saying about eggs and baskets.

Iraq wants rid of the large notes and it is not out of the question for a two pronged approach.

Two words for you newbie, WILD&CRAZY B)B)

Edited by mrref

Well, IMO, It seems like they may ask us to trade in our 25000 note for either 25X 1,000 or 250X 100 bills - but you should still end up with the same amount of cash. Just like the FED still honors the 1000 and 500 bills which were taken out of circulation. Just because they take a note out of circulation doesn't mean that it looses its value IMO.

It makes more sense that they would just honor the big bills as they came in and destroy them or not recirculate them.