Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank Rumor: Found at 1D 4/27/11

nointel

April 28th, 2011 04:30 am ·

Chase Bank Rumor – From Another Forum -

Hello friends, just had something exciting happen to ME at my CHASE bank. I am in IL and in a little town called Oswego.

Just went to my bank at Chase here in IL. town of Oswego. Asked if they have a de la ru machine, the girl leaned in and whispered YOU MEAN FOR THE IQD EVENT? I said YES, I have some investors who have a good amount to exchange. I also said that we are thinking of going to BOA or HERE depending on who gives us the best rate. She then said we will give you a good rate, I said Really, what would that be? she did not say but did say, see you in a few days. This happened to ME right NOW. I would only share this if it really happened.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Hmmmmm, this sounds awfully familiar. Remember the post a week or two ago about the woman and the bank story..........apparently she had to be "peeled off the ceiling" because "it happened to ME". Do these people seriously think we are going to believe this?? Really? It's amazing how many bank tellers and bank managers there are out there who are just itching to "leak" information regarding the RV.....

• Upvote 3

Hmmmmm, this sounds awfully familiar. Remember the post a week or two ago about the woman and the bank story..........apparently she had to be "peeled off the ceiling" because "it happened to ME". Do these people seriously think we are going to believe this?? Really? It's amazing how many bank tellers and bank managers there are out there who are just itching to "leak" information regarding the RV.....

Great point breault :D

It is all being rehashed after they figure most

have forgot about the latest frenzy. Good eyes :)

I guess the folks that create the hype are digging for a new

twist on old rumors. :lol:

I hope you are doing well breault!

All my best!

Jim

---

Actually, there are a lot of interesting bank rumors being posted on other sites. No one posts them here because it will most surely be bashed. I am not saying that I believe all these rumors, but to disregard every one seems like over kill to me. If you don't believe them, again like I don't most, is it really necessary to bash them? Does this in some way make the basher feel better? If it is posted in rumors, does it really hurt? Everyone here knows that items posted in rumors are unsubstantiated. JMO Go RV

• Upvote 1

Bob, that was hilarious. Thank you for the laugh!

I'm doing well, Jim, thank you. It's kind of hard to miss the stories as they are so outlandish they kind of stick in your head! You are so right though, they just wait a little bit of time and then re-post with a little twist or turn in the story to make it sound like it's a "new" story. Ahhh, but we're smarter than that!! Have a great day, and I hope you are doing well.

Hello friends, just had something exciting happen to ME at my CHASE bank. I am in IL and in a little town called Oswego.

Just went to my bank at Chase here in IL. town of Oswego. Asked if they have a de la ru machine, the girl leaned in and whispered YOU MEAN FOR THE IQD EVENT? I said YES, I have some investors who have a good amount to exchange. I also said that we are thinking of going to BOA or HERE depending on who gives us the best rate. She then said we will give you a good rate, I said Really, what would that be? she did not say but did say, see you in a few days. This happened to ME right NOW. I would only share this if it really happened.

I hate to be a downer everyone, but I live in Chicago proper... and I can tell you that Oswego is about 50 miles west. I'd be hard pressed to even call it a suburb- as it's the last "town" before straight up farm style fly over country.

Well maybe things are different here in N Texas but absolutely no Chase banks here have/will have a De La Ru machine. Also they are not interested in the IQD. Been a customer at Chase for years and have had my share of strange looks when I ask about this topic.

All I have to say is that if I tell you I have a bank rumor, you can believe it. But since I never ask my bank about the dinar, that probably will not happen! I can tell you, that my good friend manages a WF here in town, and when I asked her about the dinar, she just gave me a eye roll, and said," Oh don't go investing in that stupid stuff." BUT here I am , I don't take her word as wisdom. I don't think the bankers know any more than we do, otherwise, they would all be quitting about now right????

I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA,NEAR TULSA,I BANK AT JENKS(CHASE) AND EVERY TIME I GO INTO THE BANK TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT THE DINARS,THEY ALWAYS ENSURE ME THAT THEY DONT TAKE DINARS AND THAT THE BANK WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM,EVEN WHEN I MENTION THE WORD IRAQ THEY GIVE ME THIS DUMB LOOK AND CONTINUE TELLING ME THIS STORY,ON THE OTHER HAND BOK SAID THEY WILL ONCE THEY GET THE EMAIL

Oswego is not that large, probably one Chase bank there. Call them and verify.

My guess is if you talked to a teller, the person is joking with you. What exactly is the "IQD Event"? Will there be a carnival and rides??

Actually Oswego has a crummy little amusement park called OsWEGO-LAND. They have the Dinarian Roller Coaster which is quite scary but they also have the BUMP-a-Cars which are actually pretty cool ! :D Was there a sale on Bank Rumors today ? I've just never seen this many at once. :blink:

• Thanks 1

Actually the Teller never answered the question if they had a De La Rue Machine. She answered that question with her own question when asking if it pertained to the IQD and the customer replied - Yes. But can you imagine the Avalanche of Dinarian phone calls that hit that small bank today after being posted on all the Websites !

• Thanks 1

FIELD TRIP! Lets all go to Oswego IL!

I've got my permission slip signed. When we get to the Amusement Park, I want to get a Shabbi T-Shirt, some Maliki Mouse Ears, and then I want to go to the house of Smoke and Mirrors. Do you know what rides they have over in Guru-Land ?

• Thanks 1

Gillie.gif