Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heavy, I agree with what you say, and I appreciate your post. However, I would also point out that we should not wait for crazy amounts of cash, before we bless someone. I know most of us can easily "clothe a homeless man" or bring groceries to a poor family, or whatever you feel lead to do. If we wait till God blesses us, before we ourselves sacrifice, than its too easy. It will definitely be easier if we have disposable income, but that doesnt seem like a sacrifice then. Most of us on this site are "rich" compared to the majority of the world. If everyone who gives to others, waits till they become extremely wealthy, then nothing would ever get done. My wife and I chose a few years ago to become Foster Parents. God had placed on our hearts that we should do something with our blessings he has given us. (Good health, great family, good kids, those blessings). So as a family, we chose to sacrifice our time and help unfortunate kids who may never have had a chance to see how a real family is supposed to function. My wife and I firmly believe that sitting down for meals, reading together, praying together, having fun, etc., can be a huge blessing to a child who has never had this before. It is so awesome to see these kids change in our home by the power of the Spirit in our family, pouring into the lifes of other children. This doesnt require any more money to do this, only time. Not trying to pat myself on the back here, but just to point out there are ways to help others that doesnt require an RV.

The point of my post is to not wait for financial blessings to start helping others. When we do it out of obedience and love, then we will be rewarded in the end. And my family doesnt believe blessings are just financial, we count our closeness as a family, Spirit lead church, great Godly friends, good health, (I can go on and on) as blessings. (But it sure would make things easier if this thing RV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Upvote 7

Heavy, I agree with what you say, and I appreciate your post. However, I would also point out that we should not wait for crazy amounts of cash, before we bless someone. I know most of us can easily "clothe a homeless man" or bring groceries to a poor family, or whatever you feel lead to do. If we wait till God blesses us, before we ourselves sacrifice, than its too easy. It will definitely be easier if we have disposable income, but that doesnt seem like a sacrifice then. Most of us on this site are "rich" compared to the majority of the world. If everyone who gives to others, waits till they become extremely wealthy, then nothing would ever get done. My wife and I chose a few years ago to become Foster Parents. God had placed on our hearts that we should do something with our blessings he has given us. (Good health, great family, good kids, those blessings). So as a family, we chose to sacrifice our time and help unfortunate kids who may never have had a chance to see how a real family is supposed to function. My wife and I firmly believe that sitting down for meals, reading together, praying together, having fun, etc., can be a huge blessing to a child who has never had this before. It is so awesome to see these kids change in our home by the power of the Spirit in our family, pouring into the lifes of other children. This doesnt require any more money to do this, only time. Not trying to pat myself on the back here, but just to point out there are ways to help others that doesnt require an RV.

The point of my post is to not wait for financial blessings to start helping others. When we do it out of obedience and love, then we will be rewarded in the end. And my family doesnt believe blessings are just financial, we count our closeness as a family, Spirit lead church, great Godly friends, good health, (I can go on and on) as blessings. (But it sure would make things easier if this thing RV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Good for you, 4given2.... and you are right. my focus was on the rv but we can make things happen by the grace of god anytime we choose. You will be blessed because you are helping one of his children that can't yet find their own way. God will not forget what you are doing. and will honor you in due time...........don't ever worry about the termoil spit out about christian thinking, GOD's got your back.

• Upvote 2

Good for you, 4given2.... and you are right. my focus was on the rv but we can make things happen by the grace of god anytime we choose. You will be blessed because you are helping one of his children that can't yet find their own way. God will not forget what you are doing. and will honor you in due time...........don't ever worry about the termoil spit out about christian thinking, GOD's got your back.

Thanks Heavy, and dont worry, words could never change my belief's. I too was once against God and christianity, but something happened to me and my family that I cannot explain on this forum. Most of the nonbelievers wouldnt believe it anyway, it is my testimony and I can assure you this, God STILL works miracles!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Heavy, and dont worry, words could never change my belief's. I too was once against God and christianity, but something happened to me and my family that I cannot explain on this forum. Most of the nonbelievers wouldnt believe it anyway, it is my testimony and I can assure you this, God STILL works miracles!!!!!!

[/quote

God has always been in the miracle business and i relate to the life changing event because i had one too. No one would understand such until they experience one themselves.