Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie & Gang 4/17/11

Brisco

CONF CALL / 4-16-11

« on: Today at 12:02:44 PM »

Posted Today, 09:07 PM

CCall 4 16 2011

Dan, Tony, Dolphin Lady, Elsie, Wendy, Samari, Cheescake, Okie, Chicken Hunter, Texas Guy, KY Lawman, Traveling Soldier

We've been hearing the same thing that you have... verifying the same thing through translators overseas.

I don't know when it happens there is going to be skepticism form people. I hate to be the guy that's the skeptical one but when I see Dinar Banker's site up I question that ... You are about to hear some news that will excite you.

Well you know when you get rumors off of a board it is kind of hard to confirm that but some of this has come from very serious sources. I am out of a cell phone till monday so forget about text messages. This information has been confirmed from different sources.

(Okie saying in their chat to always listen to the PTR calls - they are usually the most correct of any intel you will ever receive --outside of Nuff and Harvey)

Dan - There's thousands of people listening. Saturday April 16th.

As many of you know there is an enourmous amount of information that has come in today. We get a lot of information everyday. The info we ve been hearing today is a little bit above, that. I have tied to turn it down alittle today. You guys know all the stories of what we;ve heard before. over the last 15 months for me.

Today hads been a little bit different. I want you to keep something in m,ind - we would not be doing this call if we had not had it confirmed form trnalsators, govet officislas, confirmation level is about 7 and they are all saying the same thing. on the other hand I can still see DT and DB sites up. Wer have some of the best intel in the industry. you have heard from Chief, Elise, ann Viper etc. that keeps us up todate. At least what we are hearing. Wer are trying to verify and give you as close to facts as possible.

Even though just news we're hearing we;ve confirmed it all before a call.

Tony - Want to echo what Dan just said., Info we recveived from sources we trust and have gotten info from all year long. All info they have given us u=has been correct ewxcept for date and the rate. Forget the rate and give me the date. I think thThat date is here. based on the intel and thep epople we got it form. People I trust. Got a clal from Ron ... and whole day changed. Ron said - I got a call from Iraq and it is done, The RV has been announced. We got it from someone in Iraq who saw it live on tv.

Yesterday we talked to someone involved in Parliament there, our govt... said you know what - I think you guys will see it before the sun goes down in Iraq tomorrow. Verified they did get their smart cards and they can go to the bank with them on Sunday. other sources today, Studley, Chicken Hunter, Okie,

I posted Yes yes yes on the board.I agree with their comments and confirmations It has been confirmed. Smart cards being loaded.

All that scrolling across the tv did happen. Yes. told them that the money was going to be revalued and that lower denoms were coming out. Sources saw it live on tv himself.

Talked to GW. He went to verify the information.

GW - We got a response from the other side of the pond. An individual in a govt agency - yes rv was announced on tv and people were celerating. Another source with contacts on both sides of the pond high level contacts in govt positions. Someone on this side in us had not yet heard about the annct there - said that within 24-72 hours from noontime today that we could see it. All fits together with what we heard.

Tony: We have really good information. Really top level connections. We believe this. I heard Okie say months ago - his information was 2 -3 days ahead. We know that is true. We are so far ahead of everyone else this morning -

Some people have not even gotten this information yet.

Okie: Okie agrees with what Tony just said

Tony - How are you guys doing? Tony - BOG have confirmed this. A military source over there. Here from a govt agency. 24-72 hours is when it nay show up on the CBI, forex, at banks. This has occurred. This has happened. When you will see it is yet to be determined.

May be cashing out on monday or tuesday. Can say that date is no longer a concern. Now the rate. (We had a few other confirmations from 5-6 people) that it did occur. Then I got a call later in the day from traveling soldier and samuri...

TS - I had a member reach out to me and they know of 2 individuals that have relocated to the US - with visas so that they can l;eave a war torn country and come to USA. Ties in with iraqi contractors getting paid on the 1-1 rate. This member knows they left the country and just got here within the last 72 hours. They had to turn in their dinars and got 1 to 1.20

Tony - Our source said only half got paid in dinars and they were mad. What TS just told us rate has increased that t 120 to 1 is what we were looking for as our rate. Now we need to see tomorrow am what the smart cards are loaded with. Wait till tomorrow nite to see on forex what our rate will be. Have had several confirmations that it is done.

Okie - Its my understanding that there is going to be a sifferent rate from incountry to international. hopefully in country here will be higher.

Tony - have heard 3.89, 4.85, 5.2.7 7.10... so gues what the rate is. We don't know womewhere between the 3 and the 7.10

Dan - never cared about the rate. Know it will be over 3.22

Just want the date. I haven't bought my ticket yet... These are things we are hearing that we believe.. don't want to open up with another monday when people are upset. coming down that quickly can be devastating for some. it isn't absolutely 1000% done. I would then be in Atlanta. leave it in there guys that there is a little bit of question. This is a great day of confirmation but I am frustr4ated that we are in the waiting mode. Okie - I know you talk to a lot of people. You and I have talked. A friend of mine in Fl said that Okie knew what he was talking about. I really have to tip my hat to you because I know you have put your hat on the table many many times. It is easy for people to throw negative stuff out there. What I appreciated about Okie, GW and all of you guys is that we put the info out there.

OKIE - Well I appreciate that very much. All thanks and glory to our father. re rate - Shabbibi, Maliki etc, have published they want it to be the pre-Sadamm rate. I am expecting around 3.22. RE -Ali at DT and DB - they will still sell dinar even after the rv at the new price. Some people will jump into the market then... That doesn't have as much credence as it appears with their site. Not much impetus on that - they will trade even after the rv. I expect it to come in at the old RI rate and perhaps higher.

Dan - We had a call with Ali in early dec and Ali said - the iqd will go back to not only the ri rate but will be within 10-30 cents of the kuwait dinar. Said they were looking for them to be very close to kuwait because of the economic unity of these 2 countries. Kind of like the Canadian dollar going to.18 - would be a wreck. We do look for it to go back to close to Kuwiat. Ali said on a call that we would be crazy to think over .10. They have to watch what they say, they have changed their sites... the tresaury is making them adjust their wording... reserve to layover... all because we are getting closer. I want to remind everyone when we talked on out ladt call we had a gentleman who had seen on 3 different rv's. Kuwait, germany and another. Re the kuwait situation in 93 - 17 official news articles said wouldn't happen...doesn't look good and re-emphasized all the reasons why their currency had dropped. 24 hours before the rv the premier said they were looking for at least 1 -2 years. 12 hours before they did an auction. Then it rv's at over 6 dollars. Don't listen to the news. Take more fact from Okie, Samurai are getting intel. Long time contacts. Those are the things we lean on. You put yourself out there. I know you know we get information as confirmed as we can.

Tony - We put this site up to share our information with you... thoughts and ideas... come to SF and I want to meet with some of you guys and shake your hand and tell you waht I am going to do., A couple of months ago we heard that (be aware of...) that maybe it comes out at 3.22 and also a plan to get as many people out as they could and rais eit some more etc. If it somes out really really los you might keep that in mind... I heard that again today. Not saying that's the plan but iit is a possibility.

Stiudley - Economically it would make sense for Iraq to come in very low to weed out a lot of desperate people and go to a tired approach. Onme important factor is that currencies are usually 3 -5 years ahead. in the first 60 - 90 days they will want to bring in as much of the currency as they can ... after that they would want to put it out up to 5 years. After the short window they will see who has the currency on the outside and then jump up the currency.

Tony - That was pretty good mind reading. That is the exact time frame we are looking at. Don't be surprised if it changes numerous time s in 90 days. What I would do is cash in a little bit and see what happens... then a little more see what happens.. you may want to exchange your large bills for small ones.. things may look better around June.,

Dan - There are some laws in place because of what happened in Kuwait. If you look at the constitution for iraq and within the IMF... (kuwait fluctuated like crazy) there has been a stop to that. The laws state that an ri at the point it used to be... if really low - all the people they want to know capitalize on this would..

I really absolutely believe it is almost impossible for it to come less thas 3.22 and I don't believe it will be that low. I believe upwards of Kuwait, this is why the calculating of how many barrels a day they are pumping.... they want the highest ri possible. a stipulation that there is now more than a 2% increase over a period of time. A new currency can not fluctuate more than 2% over 90 days. because the RV - they took some time and are saying this is what the currency is worth.

they've spent a long time fiuriung out where iraq should be. They know what will happen to iraq over the next year. that's why they want it it RV as high as possible cause they can't change it much every 90 days.

Tony- I agree with everything you said. All wer're doing is put some information on the table and that;s a decision for you guys to make once we get our rate.

Traveling soldier - I have seen a lot in chat lately re people asking questions - watch DB or DT and as soon as their sites shut down that will be an indicator that an rv has happened. I have been told explicitly that they are not going to quit selling. They won't quit selling. Especially if a 3.22 rate cause we all believe it will go higher. For a currency trader to shut down business that is taking $ out of their pockets.

Dan - When I said their sites would go down... what i meant by that - I have been told by both of them.. i will give you an example. lets say all of our info is true and they get a call from someone telling the,m they just announced it their servers will go offline until they have the new RV rate online. They could take it offline for server upgrades... no law that says that they have to be up all the time. One said i won't be selling a million dinar for !200 bucks... you won't be able to purchase until, they have the new rate up.

Tony - All we're trying to do right now is share some information with you. There is something going on over there and we got it from some very credible sources. Whether we see it tomorrow or not..

Dan - If mMonday rolls around it's not the end of the world.

Ton u - Yes. it could be on tuesday. Our information says it has started at the top and is filtering down.

Dan - our information is so far ahead maliki texted tony and asked if we are ready... hahaha.

Tony - We believe in our sources.

Dan - I believe in the information. a lot of people have predicted something was going to take place and then had our heads handed to us over some of this stuff. We could keep it to ourselves. We obviously didn't set this sit up to make money. quite the opposite. we are doing this because an after piece here. We've had a lot of people register for sf. We'll show you guys what we are going to do.

I spoke to clint at anderson law group about some things we will do very quickly. Anything could happen though. This is tie largest shift of dollars that I have every been involved it. Not at this level. taking 1 thousand to millions...

Great team - great board. Still people new to our site. Will be announcements at the forum side as soon as this happens. I have told you - when this is over I will probably disappear. Tony said you can come to his house...just joking...

Studley - Yes I agree that if too low way too many speculators taking over Iraq. I believe that it will be the IMF required rate. I have also heard they will have a tiered rate that will go up over 90 day periods. Relax be patient. Hold some back... have a plan if they come in high. if they come in at the 3 dollar range... etc.

Dan - like okie said if they reinstate it and then they can revaluate it. If it comes out RI'd they can revalue it. I have been telling you to stay away from gold. Will drop dramatically within 7 days of this most people will be shocked. U s holds a lot of dinars. Don't forget if the US dollar goes up - you cash in for less. I am telling you we don't know what is going to happen... if you want to long and the dollar goes up... keep that in the back of your mind.

Studley - they need to think about what they do... cash in a little bit at first... interview a lot of tax attorneys, financial planners and then make the bulk of your cash-in happen

Tony - all we are doing is having a discussion and giving you something to think about. There will be some options there..

Have a good weekend!

• Upvote 7

I like what I read! Believe what you want but I believe great things happen all at once! :D Good things do happen with time so if this prescribed RV occurs I will cash in 30% or more to cover more than my needs and wishes and hold on for the long haul later. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I like what I read! Believe what you want but I believe great things happen all at once! :D Good things do happen with time so if this prescribed RV occurs I will cash in 30% or more to cover more than my needs and wishes and hold on for the long haul later. :)

Good plan labdog, but make sure you watch the dollar. I agree we are gonna lose value in this thing. It is still my contention that Iraq will not be the only country rving. I believe there will be in excess of 100 countries rving. If not all at once, then in a short period of time. Countries currencies are going to reflect their true value shortly. Not sure if I buy the whole 24 to 72 hour window. I still look for this to happen closer to the end of the month. I do agree that they will not rv for less then the pre-saddam rate. Looking for north of $3.22. There will NOT be a lop either. This is JMO. Be prepared to be shocked when this thing happens. Go RV.

well at least we know Tony is no longer at Chase bank trying to cash in.

this reminds me of the comedian john pinette when talking about going to the china buffet......the owner said..."you go now. you been here for 4 hour. you no come back no more, you go now". i can just see tony standing at the bank in line and the mgr telling him...."you go now"..... :lol:

• Upvote 3

this reminds me of the comedian john pinette when talking about going to the china buffet......the owner said..."you go now. you been here for 4 hour. you no come back no more, you go now". i can just see tony standing at the bank in line and the mgr telling him...."you go now"..... :lol:

Thats funny, kind of the same when we buy our Dinar in Dubai or Sharjah at the money exchangers.

Filipinos but with a slightly different accent.They just tell us how much you want to buy now,,,we have plenty!!!

Crazy american ones always buy this!!!

Edited by Midx1

that crew of gurus are smoking some serious ganja!!! How in the heck can they provide all of this intel and to boot have okie agree who has never been right about anything and have no proof to show :lol: where this is written. Truly this chat from Okie and his gang is a leading candidate for ESPN's "C'mon Man"!!!!!!!

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"OKIE - Well I appreciate that very much. All thanks and glory to our father. re rate - Shabbibi, Maliki etc, have published they want it to be the pre-Sadamm rate. I am expecting around 3.22. RE -Ali at DT and DB - they will still sell dinar even after the rv at the new price. Some people will jump into the market then... That doesn't have as much credence as it appears with their site. Not much impetus on that - they will trade even after the rv. I expect it to come in at the old RI rate and perhaps higher"

Just a quick question - "Why would anyone purchase IQD from DT after it RVs? At that point it's a tradeable currency - wouldn't it be easier and better to use the Forex?" Just Saying...

Their post has definately been -

FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!!

This is getting a little bit beyond a joke!!! why do these people keep put out this Crap day in day out.

They state DT and DB are still up and running I wonder how much % they get for each person buying dinar from these sites.

I have been watching these "JOKES" for the past 12 months and they still don't know what's going on.

• Upvote 1

What I would like to know is how you go from the "bankers have letters in hand and trusted people have read them to me" to "the rate and date are locked in and out of Iraqs' hands and the Swiss will release RV" to "the rate will definitely be over 3.22 and we heard 6.12" to "it is now back in Iraqs' hands" and "the rate is 1.20." This has all been said in that other boards recent CCs.

Quite the rollercoaster. What is happening is in the quest to be the first out with the info, people are losing all credibility. I'd much rather have factual info last than all the hearsay first.

Why-oh-why did I not take the BLUE PILL??? :lol:

Just how deep is this rabbit hole going to go?? :lol:

You know.........Oh, forget it.........

Yup..this is just purely for entertainment purposes only. These so called "gurus" are so full of it, it's ridiculous.

Yep. They're certainly full of it and not only that... They keep recharging,that's the point.......

that crew of gurus are smoking some serious ganja!!! How in the heck can they provide all of this intel and to boot have okie agree who has never been right about anything and have no proof to show :lol: where this is written. Truly this chat from Okie and his gang is a leading candidate for ESPN's "C'mon Man"!!!!!!!

I'm sure the gurus smoke some good ganja but you know who the real totally spaced out ganja smokers are, right? The gurus' Followers/Believers/Supporters.... Talk about a Parallel Universe.......

Edited by umbertino

I am curious on what sort of rise the guru's get from pumping...

Is it a feeling of empowerment?? That wouldn't make much sense, because their group is growing. Not one person has a total feeling of empowerment with that being the case.

Is it the feeling of importance by leading a group of misled people? - This is a little more reasonable over the feeling of total empowerment.

Is it for income benefits? - Most will jump to this conclusion but it can be broken down much more from there.

Such as:

Are they pumping for Sales of IQD? Post-RV setup accounts? Or any other items.

Long-story short, these people have an ulterior motive...

In their world, the RV will always be extremely imminent as it pushes those that follow blindly into A) spending additional funds for something not worth its value or B) For the pure entertainment of the people who run the guru team.

They're all likely invested..... And all could very well be profiting quite handsomely as this drags out...

I'm sure somewhere they are crossing a gray line of immoral & illegal functions that may come to bite them in the end.

I read this on here from somewhere else... During the Gold Rush in the U.S., it wasn't so much the diggers who became seriously wealthy as much as the one's who sold the pick axes & shovels.

• Upvote 2