Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long will it take?

tjfoz

I want to know how long you guys think it will take for the deletion of zeros law to be passed and implemented. In other words, when the RV occurs. I am estimating either beginning of May, or beginning of June (since they have a 3 week holiday in May, AFAIK)

Edited by tjfoz
  • Upvote 1

I want to know how long you guys think it will take for the deletion of zeros law to be passed and implemented. In other words, when the RV occurs. I am estimating either beginning of May, or beginning of June (since they have a 3 week holiday in May, AFAIK)

This is easy! From reading all the chat logs and listening to the gurus it will be one of two dates... tomorrow or on Monday after the weekend :P

Folks, things are getting closer. Shinnadin has put away her weapons. It was starting to get a little scary. Now, she is sighing or being contemplative. I liked her when she was like Liz Salander. Now, how many of you out there know of her. She could kick The Donald's arse. (talking about Salander)

Edited by Bambino3

Folks, things are getting closer. Shinnadin has put away her weapons. It was starting to get a little scary. Now, she is sighing or being contemplative. I liked her when she was like Liz Salander. Now, how many of you out there know of her. She could kick The Donald's arse. (talking about Salander)

:lol: sweetie...me always been contemplative about a lot of things...just never really serious. ;) AND not to worry, sugar, my sidearm is always with me.

But since you asked... :lol: how can me let down me fans! :lol: so here ya'go just for you...

BANG!!!!!

113485-bigthumbnail.jpg

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!!! (CRAZY HOW I NEVER RUN OUT OF AMMO WITH THIS GUN, HUH? :lol: )

184pd.gif

BOOM!!!!!!

1177672116970.jpg

OPEN FIRE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! :lol:

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol::lol::o

• Upvote 1

Well lets see....its taken them over a year to put together a govt and they still arent done yet....hmmmm.....maybe by 2020?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well lets see....its taken them over a year to put together a govt and they still arent done yet....hmmmm.....maybe by 2020?? laugh.gif

Maybe so. My judgment method is I propagate it out from their sluggishness of the past and extrapolate that. I think they RV in June based on my analysis.