Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some more juice from okie..........nuff said

Papster

OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS. WELL TODAY WAS QUITE A DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD. INTEL WAS SHARED ON A CONFIDENTIAL BASIS AND DETAILS CAN NOT BE POSTED AT

THIS EXACT MOMENT. I HAVE SPENT THE DAY WITH ATTORNEYS-BANKERS-AND ACCOUNTANTS GETTING TRUST'S-BANK ACCOUNTS–OBTAINING EIN NUMBERS FROM THE IRS AND ALL LEGAL MATTERS SETTLED AND SITUATED

FOR A BOUNTIFUL BLESSING FORTHCOMING (DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?) I HAD AN INDIVIDUAL ASK ME THIS MORNING–WHAT'S THE JUICE??–TO WHICH I STATED–JUICE–WHAT JUICE?–AS OF NOW ALL THE JUICE

HAS BEEN EXTRACTED AND IS READY FOR CONSUMPTION. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE WAITER TO BRING OUR JUICE MOMENTARILY. I NOW WISH TO PUBLICLY THANK MR. SHABBI–THE UN–THE UNSC-THE IMF-THE WORLD BANK-

THE INTERNATIONAL BANK OF SETTLEMENT-THE IRAQI PARLIMENT AND THE US GOVERMENT FOR THEIR COMPLETED (COMPLETED) PARTICIPATION IN THIS GLOBAL IMPLICATIONS EVENT. I WISH TO ALSO THANK EVERYONE

THAT READS THIS POST FOR THEIR PATIENCE THAT WILL BE REWARDED SHORTLY. THIS HAS NOT BEEN A TONGUE IN CHEEK POST BUT HAS BEEN A REASSURING POST THAT IS VERY SELF EVIDENT AS TO IT'S MEANING.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS FOREVER AND FOREVER—-NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!!—-SELAH

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

You just gotta love Okie - always trying to lift everyone's spirits - always sharing his intel (always sounding like a google translation of Farsi) - Thanks to him I've Cash out 32 times (in my dreams) and won the lottery every time. Sigh... (dreamie look) - Okie for President!!! NUFF SAID!

• Upvote 4

The craziest part to me is that he actually expects for us to believe him.. Like we all have just forgotten the 100 (literally) other times he has said "this is definately it" and he was wrong... Funny how he is just now setting up his ein's and non-proft accounts and blah blah blah... He must have not believed his previous intel either!

• Upvote 2

You just gotta love Okie - always trying to lift everyone's spirits - always sharing his intel (always sounding like a google translation of Farsi) - Thanks to him I've Cash out 32 times (in my dreams) and won the lottery every time. Sigh... (dreamie look) - Okie for President!!! NUFF SAID!

Intel, what Intel ,read Iraqi news paper you will get the same story

• Upvote 1

The craziest part to me is that he actually expects for us to believe him.. Like we all have just forgotten the 100 (literally) other times he has said "this is definately it" and he was wrong... Funny how he is just now setting up his ein's and non-proft accounts and blah blah blah... He must have not believed his previous intel either!

You hit the nail on the head! To say it is any sec, etc... why all of the sudden now is he just getting these things completed!!! LOL!!!!!!

"Funny how he is just now setting up his ein's and non-proft accounts and blah blah blah... He must have not believed his previous intel either!"

Jeez...stop the bashing!!!!! We all know how to handle okie post!

I use it as food for my daydreaming at work!! Atleast his posts are positive

and you know deep down inside yourselves, you wish he was right just this one time!!!

Thank you okie for helping my daydreams !!!

• Upvote 4

OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS. WELL TODAY WAS QUITE A DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD. INTEL WAS SHARED ON A CONFIDENTIAL BASIS AND DETAILS CAN NOT BE POSTED AT

THIS EXACT MOMENT. I HAVE SPENT THE DAY WITH ATTORNEYS-BANKERS-AND ACCOUNTANTS GETTING TRUST'S-BANK ACCOUNTS–OBTAINING EIN NUMBERS FROM THE IRS AND ALL LEGAL MATTERS SETTLED AND SITUATED

FOR A BOUNTIFUL BLESSING FORTHCOMING (DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?) I HAD AN INDIVIDUAL ASK ME THIS MORNING–WHAT'S THE JUICE??–TO WHICH I STATED–JUICE–WHAT JUICE?–AS OF NOW ALL THE JUICE

HAS BEEN EXTRACTED AND IS READY FOR CONSUMPTION. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE WAITER TO BRING OUR JUICE MOMENTARILY. I NOW WISH TO PUBLICLY THANK MR. SHABBI–THE UN–THE UNSC-THE IMF-THE WORLD BANK-

THE INTERNATIONAL BANK OF SETTLEMENT-THE IRAQI PARLIMENT AND THE US GOVERMENT FOR THEIR COMPLETED (COMPLETED) PARTICIPATION IN THIS GLOBAL IMPLICATIONS EVENT. I WISH TO ALSO THANK EVERYONE

THAT READS THIS POST FOR THEIR PATIENCE THAT WILL BE REWARDED SHORTLY. THIS HAS NOT BEEN A TONGUE IN CHEEK POST BUT HAS BEEN A REASSURING POST THAT IS VERY SELF EVIDENT AS TO IT'S MEANING.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS FOREVER AND FOREVER—-NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!!—-SELAH

This was from yesterday... Please try to bring the DATE when you bring the post from another site...

• Upvote 1

sorry i will try to do better.......just for your ungrateful a$$

Not trying to be ungrateful.

Not trying to be an a$$.

I DID say Please, it's just that there are so many redundant posts that it's nice to have a date/time stamp when it was actually posted or chatted or whatever.

Like reading a chat from 'today' (Sunday)...and thru reading the chat you realize that the chat it HAD to have happened last Friday, for example.

Don't YOU find it annoying to read a very positive post or article and find out later that it's from ~2010~ :huh: ??

Not trying to be ungrateful.

Not trying to be an a$$.

I DID say Please, it's just that there are so many redundant posts that it's nice to have a date/time stamp when it was actually posted or chatted or whatever.

Like reading a chat from 'today' (Sunday)...and thru reading the chat you realize that the chat it HAD to have happened last Friday, for example.

Don't YOU find it annoying to read a very positive post or article and find out later that it's from ~2010~ :huh: ??

it is an Okie post nothing but bs........if there is a date supplied with the post ........i copy and post what i find.......sorry this didnt have a date.......GO DINAR