Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, which exceeded the source of which

pleasantvalleySunday

April 9th, 2011 09:59 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

This is a translation of the 3 zero article that was posted today.

Tenmillion~

http://www.almowatennews.com/news_view_18744.html

The article starts off by talking about the new plans to change the Dinar and they say that Saleh from CBI says that they will remove the 3 zeros as well as put new Kurdish language along with the English and Arabic on the bills. The article states that the goal of the change is to decrease the amount of Dinars in circulation and to increase the purchasing power of the Dinar. However, the article states that they expect the change to take a bit because there would need to be approvals for the change to occur, etc (The language used in the article is not clear about when they think this will occur, but it is simply their opinion. They make it appear that they think it will happen in the near term, but not immediately). The article goes on to say that they need to do this in order to reduce inflation and to reduce the monetary supply by 1/3. They also say that this is necessary because they expect inflation to go up drastically from investment and other business activities and development. They also say that this will be better for the people and for business transactions because it will reduce the amount of physical currency that has to be handled, counted, and processed.

The remainder of the article re-states that the 3 zeros will be removed and that the Kurdish language will be added to it. They also say that it will be returned to the same value that it was in the 1980s (which is the 3+ rate range that we are aware of). They also say that they will build in more anti-counterfit and security measures into the new printed bills.

This sounds very optimistic because they have finally stated in the press exactly what we suspected and exactly what we’ve been waiting to hear. This further supports our suspicions that the RV is soon to be here!

DinarTranslator~

another site Chat~

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read that if you place your money in an Iraq bank that it will convert if a switch is made. I am trying to find information as to how safe investing into an Iraq bank is and is it insured? Imagining money overseas is not too comforting without knowing the facts. Any one able to help point me in the right direction?

What does it means to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currencey which exceeded the source of which 26 trillion dinars? How likely will they take the 3 zeroes off? 1 through 10 And if not why not? I'm just tring to understand whats going on.Thanks for your help. GO R.V.

Could this be tied in with the lower denominations being in circulation with the higher denominations for a period of time to allow time to pull and destroy the higher denominations?

It does'nt really sound that way but the translation is not always completely understandable. This sounds like they want to completely reprint new money.

I realisticly dont see this happening with the amount of time and effort it would take to get it in circulation. I also believe the Iraqi people would see this as just another sign that their government cant get it together and they are going to live in the gutter that much longer. The public would start to demonstrate and riot more.

I also think this would have a negitive effect on all the contracts that they are setting up.

I dont know, but let me know if you think I am off base with my train of thought.

looks like and i hope im wrong that they are gonna lop 3 zeros . if you have one million dinar it would drop to 1 thousand but would still be worth about 800.oo us dollars more or less about what you paid for them then they rv to 1980 dinar level 2+ DOLLARS SO YOU WILL ONLY MAKE APPROX 1500TO 2000 ON EACH MILLION DINAR YOU HAVE .FOR A SMALL INVESTER WITH LESS INVESTED SAY 3 HUNDRED THOUSAND DINAR WILL DROP TO 300 DINAR WOTRH ABOUT JUST UNDER WHAT YOU PAID RV OF 2+ AND YOULL MAKE A WHOPPING 600 DOLLARS FOR YOURE RV RIDE CLEARING 600 ON A 300 INVESTMENT I GUESS BETTER THAN NOTHING BUT IT PROVES THE POINT YOU HAVE TO HAVE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE MANY MILLIONS OF DINAR TO REALLY MAKE MUCH AGAIN I HOPE I,M WRONG AND THEY EXCHANGE SAY A MILLION LARGE DENOM FOR A MILLION SMALLER NEW DENOMS THEN RVAT 2+ THEN OUR INVESTMENT WOULD TRULY BE REWARDED . AND WORTH THIS CIRCUS WATCH WEVE BEEN ON FOR THESE PAST YEARS. LETS HOPE I,M WRONG AND GO RRRRRRVVVVVV.

• Upvote 1

What does it means to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currencey which exceeded the source of which 26 trillion dinars? How likely will they take the 3 zeroes off? 1 through 10 And if not why not? I'm just tring to understand whats going on.Thanks for your help. GO R.V.

It's an old 2010 ARTICLE. It has been posted about 4 times in the past week..It was stated by Saleh. Some think it's a lop. Others think they are going to get rid of the higher denomination bills with an RV. It isn't really clear what it says. Some think it is just smoke an mirrors from Saleh that should be ignored. No way to tell because of the language barrier and deception factors. If you're trying to figure out what the Arabs are planning good luck. I'm pretty sure they don't even know what they are planning.

Why isn't this in the Lop section?

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 1

Great find, Doctor! And thanks to all of you who found when the Saleh article was originally written. Isn't it strange that, right when we are on the threshold of the RV, all of the negative stuff has surfaced? I don't believe it's a coincidence. JMO. GO RV!

WHEN THEY SAY REMOVE THE THREE ZERO'S , IMO, THATS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE NEW CURRENCY, WHAT IT WILL BE IN THE FUTURE

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT THE WHOLE LOP THEORY COULD HAVE SEVERAL DIFFRENT SCENARIOS, AND HOW ITS BEING TAKING OUT OF CONTEXT ON DV REALLY GETS PPL CRAZY.

..... AS FAR AS THE DINAAR WE HOLD, THEY STATED IN THE PAST (MONTHS AGO) THEY WOULD HONOR THE OLD CURRENCY at current value FOR CONVERSION.(and im not 100%,, but belive it came from Shabibi))).

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS SOME INCREDIBLE NEWS....HOPE IT DOESNT GET DE-BUNKED!

What this is saying is that they have over 26 trillion dinar in circulation at this time, actually I think it's more like 30 trillion but wha'ts a few trillion among friends! So by redenominating, (lopping) they will reduce the amount of currency in circulation. This will be good for Iraq because it makes transactions easier and also brings more confidence to the dinar for investors. They are talking about redenomination of the notes as well as the rate. Your 1 mil dinar would become 1 thousand and the rate would revalue to the 1980's rate which was in the 3+ range. but before you get to excited about revaluing to 3+ your 1 million beccomes 1 thousand, multiply that by the 3.00 rate and you get 3 thousand dollars american. So instead of a 1000 times return on your investment you will reap a 10 times return on your investment and that is not bad! I'll take 10% roi any time!