Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**bluwolf chat**

easyrider

Well Folks, bluwolf has finally come out and stated what the hold up is. I know some of you do not believe this but I do. Hopefully we will see the RV by Sunday or Monday.

[bluwolf] Capt 7? Gov.shutdown? Fed gone? Ministers seated? Ri? All done today

[bluwolf] Chances looking real good all depends on US gov

[bluwolf] Gov.must be shut

[cooldinar] bluwolf --did you hear any talk about the gov allowing Experian to re-do their credit scoring system?

[bluwolf] No

[elaine schembre] bluwolf ... that won't happen til midnight... correct?

[bluwolf] Elaine yes

[elaine schembre] bluwolf ... thank you... so we have awhile to wait to see what happens with our GOV... RV won't happen til then... is that correct?

[jgem] bluwolf If there is a shut down tonight, how long do you think before we would see it all back up and the RV?

[glryan10] bluwolf What if it does not shutdown? No RV???

[bluwolf] No it has happen,we wait only for the UST for the GO

helens] I think it will RV and then no shutdown.

[bluwolf] No rv will be reveal

[elaine schembre] bluwolf ,,, our GOV... has to shut down first?

[bIGTIME] bluwolf our gov has to shut down for us to see rv?

[nmb] when you log on the another site now - it says to stop logging on - it must be slowing the repair down

[NavyVet] shut-R-Down....

[sthelens] Bigtime why?

[bluwolf] Happytrails I will call you now

[elaine schembre] nmb ... we got word... noon time EDT for Planet Dina

[Cessie] bluwolf I am getting confused. Does the US Gov. have to shut down or not before RV shows or are we just waiting for US Treasury to say go?

[nmb] ok, cool - thanks

[bluwolf] Eliane shutdown eliminay

[bluwolf] Eliminates fed

[happytrails] Ok, I think that is all I am clear enough to post from Bluwolf. ............US Treasury in charge. Government shutdown will allow the Treasury to assume control of the USA monies, rather than the Federal Reserve. The CBI server/CBI archives are located in Houston, Tx. The Rv will be seen today....if a shutdown of the government is announced soon, the RV will be revealed sooner rather than later. If the budget talks continue, the RV will still be revealed today, but likely later on in the day. Bluwolf expects more info/intel later in the afternoon. He will come back and share what he can.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It all sounds good like everything else, i knew that somewhere it come down to our GOV shutdwon. Regardless we are all hanging in just waiting for our big moment. GO RV...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyone who believes this horse crappy is a complete D bag. That's right. D bag. Thank you in advance to all D bags that provide me with a negative mark. Come back next month and apologize for your short comings and ignorance.

I think you need a new tub looks a little tight for your waist line.ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks easy for the post....but just like clock work,

here they all come and with a NEW twist! Who would have thought?

There is nothing of value with this insane talk. Now they are using

the potential gov. shutdown as part of their scheme???? :lol:

Too far over the top my friend, please do not buy it, at all. Truly,

way over the top and talk about digging for material...

Best to let this go my friend. have a great weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Well Folks, bluwolf has finally come out and stated what the hold up is. I know some of you do not believe this but I do. Hopefully we will see the RV by Sunday or Monday.

[Easy Why do you believe this rumor over all of the others?

• Upvote 1

Shut down, reboot, cook the books, reboot...

If that is what it takes, then getter done. Was planning on going for a hike this weekend but with the shutdown, now I will have to skip the national park I was going to hike in. :(

Oh, well I will take the RV over the hike! :)

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Shut down, reboot, cook the books, reboot...

If that is what it takes, then getter done. Was planning on going for a hike this weekend but with the shutdown, now I will have to skip the national park I was going to hike in. :(

Oh, well I will take the RV over the hike! :)

Go RV!!!!

LOL Go Paco Taco!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do some people feel so compelled to post junk from known liars? Just when a person thought they were going to quit seeing so many outright lies some dog looking for a bone has to go dig some more up and drang them back here. SHEESH Get A Life

DOG. You talking to me. you talking to ME you talking to ME ! (God I love diniro) Get a grip dude Its all good