Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of hearing :IT's donE It's Done It's Done

jordan1

i LITTLE INSIGHT , AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF WATCHING THIS INVESTMENT AND HEARING IT'S DONE AND THE RATE IS AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK , THE GURU'S HAVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE IRAQ DINAR INVESTMENT HAVE MADE THESE BOLD CLAIMS . SOME MANY MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN . AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE RIGHT THEY WILL JUST GET IT RIGHT DUE TO THERE PERSISTANCE NOT THERE INTEL..... SO MY ADVICE FOR ALL WHO WATCH THIS ESPECIALLY THE NEWBIES, GO BACK TO WORK GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER SO WHEN AND IF THIS DOES HIT YOU ARE READY . I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY IF YOU DEDICATED YOUR TIME TO ACHEIVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM THROUGH HARD WORK AND TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT YOU WOULD HAVE A LOT MORE TODAY . DO NOT LET YOUR LIFE SLIP AWAY BEING GLUED TO YOUR SCREEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT GURU HOAX... YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS DONE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT ..... STOP BUYING DINAR FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROM THE HYPE. IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO BUY GO TO YOUR BANK AND GET IT THERE . MOST EVERYONE CAN BUY CURRENCY THROUGH A LOCAL BANK ... DO NOT BUY FROM THE DINAR DEALERS ON-LINE WHO DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM ALL THE HYPE AND IMO MAY HAVE A HAND IN THE PERPETUATION OF THE GURU/PUMPERS ......

JUST MY THOUGHTS SO GO AHEAD AND BASH .... FOR THE BASHERS NOT ONCE DID I SAY THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN , I BELIEVE IN THE INVESTMENT AND FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM HEAVILY INVESTED SO DO NOT TELL ME TO SELL MY DINAR .........

THANKS

KRT

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

i LITTLE INSIGHT , AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF WATCHING THIS INVESTMENT AND HEARING IT'S DONE AND THE RATE IS AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK , THE GURU'S HAVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE IRAQ DINAR INVESTMENT HAVE MADE THESE BOLD CLAIMS . SOME MANY MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN . AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE RIGHT THEY WILL JUST GET IT RIGHT DUE TO THERE PERSISTANCE NOT THERE INTEL..... SO MY ADVICE FOR ALL WHO WATCH THIS ESPECIALLY THE NEWBIES, GO BACK TO WORK GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER SO WHEN AND IF THIS DOES HIT YOU ARE READY . I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ALL WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY IF YOU DEDICATED YOUR TIME TO ACHEIVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM THROUGH HARD WORK AND TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT YOU WOULD HAVE A LOT MORE TODAY . DO NOT LET YOUR LIFE SLIP AWAY BEING GLUED TO YOUR SCREEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT GURU HOAX... YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS DONE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT ..... STOP BUYING DINAR FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROM THE HYPE. IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO BUY GO TO YOUR BANK AND GET IT THERE . MOST EVERYONE CAN BUY CURRENCY THROUGH A LOCAL BANK ... DO NOT BUY FROM THE DINAR DEALERS ON-LINE WHO DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM ALL THE HYPE AND IMO MAY HAVE A HAND IN THE PERPETUATION OF THE GURU/PUMPERS ......

JUST MY THOUGHTS SO GO AHEAD AND BASH .... FOR THE BASHERS NOT ONCE DID I SAY THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN , I BELIEVE IN THE INVESTMENT AND FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM HEAVILY INVESTED SO DO NOT TELL ME TO SELL MY DINAR .........

THANKS

KRT

Yeh well said, we should post this under every BS pumper post, make sure everybody is aware that you get a better deal from your bank than you get from the dinar sales people and that it is only done when its seen on forex by which time you won't need to buy anymore. Maybe that would shut these lying scumbags up.

• Upvote 1

THANKS

KRT

BEEN IN 6 YEARS NOW.... NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER THE HYPE...... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Good post. But seriously, your tag line is totally inappropriate. You obviously put alot of thought into your post, but not much into the tag line. There are many here that not only want this to occur, but need it. That sort of tag line gets people all fired up only to be let down BIG TIME once they begin to read the post. Although I agree with what you wrote, It did not carry much substance after the let down.

Go RV!

P.S. Thank you for editing the tag line. Much better.

Edited by jamaba
  • Downvote 1

THANKS

KRT

Is it cheaper to buy Dinar directly from the banks?

I believe we all are tired of the rumors that are let downs. I have stopped getting excited over the rumors that it has happened and the RV rate-I rarely even look at the info anymore. My question (possibly a newbie question) is : What is the proof that it has happened when it does actually happen? How will we know when the RV is official? .......Those of you easily offended or irritated need not reply .( I see that some folks are just grumpy people that need a place to grump and complain). Could'nt we find ways to be supportive and encourage each other while we wait? We are all on the same side, right??

Is bashing necessary or even useful?? Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

The nay sayers always say they believe it WILL happen, just not NOW.

My question is what's wrong with now?

So when will the time come it's said to be here and you'd actually believe it?

I guess you never will.

This rollercoaster has been going on for years...how long of a ride does it have

to be for you to believe it's about over..10,20,30 years?

Highly likely RV is hear..Except it! enjoy it!

......doing a happy dance.... :) :)

Edited by Tiff320

That is the best thing iv'e heard on this site ..the truth hurts.the only ones makeing $$ r the dinar dealers.thay r like a drug pusher.u get a little .than u want more.thay pay people to come on hear and tell us lies so we will want to buy more from them.i no one day it will rv .i hope soon.go rv!!!!!!!!!thats y when i bought my dinar i got it from my bank..

:lol: buwahahah!!!! :lol:

How do you like your steak?.............Well DONE!

Honey! did you fix that leaky faucet, yet?............Yeah, yeah its....DONE!

Did you get that new car you wanted?...........Oh, yeah! its a DONE deal!

Will the IQD be ever RV'ed?...............No! it will never be DONE!

:lol: buwhahaha...i just had to go there...lol :P

Edited by Shinnidan

How about the term "solid rumor". Hilarious! How about the term "the RV is on the cusp". The cusp of the moon because it is so far away? This forum makes for great entertainment for sure!!! Go the a place where Winnebago's are sold. There is your RV.

• Upvote 1

Hey when i went to get married to wife my father inlaw to be said to me , this is long term and high risk , just like the dinar , been maried 24 years and still ain tired of her , if i can stand 24 years and counting of mariage, im sure i can take a little time longer on dinar gggggggoooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

WHEN EVER IT HAPPENS

Im not sure what the dealers are charging. but I contacted 5/3 bank yesterday, and their purchase price is 1166 USD per Million IQD...Just for info!!!

correct, just bought another half mil this morning, interesting thing is they told me it's been deadsville on the ID, no one has been buying....I take that as a positive sign. :rolleyes::bulb::bulb::bulb: