Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie Intel Post (what a jerk)

dinarbabe

I have been invested in the Dinar for over a year and I have read an studied with a group of people locally for a while now. This is my first post ever....I dont post because I try not to let my emotions take me on a rollercoaster but YES, I have been letting it happen the last few months solely based on Okies posts. Okie is WELL RESPECTED on a lot of other boards and is WELL RESPECTED by some people that I know that have been in this investment since the early 2000's. What Ive tried to do is look at FACTS and use LOGIC. Here is what I think......I have NO CLUE whether Okie has legitimate intel or not. I err on the side of NOT. I think we would all agree that the selling of the Dinar is a HUGE business right now....freakin HUGE !!! I want you all on both sides to sit back for just a second, take your emotions out of it and think about what you would see if you could actually see the amount of Dinar that is sold the day and even a week after Okie makes one of his "RV is done" posts. Just think about how staggering the figures must be. I PERSONALLY know of three people this week in my immediate circle who spent a combined $ 30k after Okies post this week. Think about all over the U.S. how many people did the same thing or more or less......It means millions for the Dinar Traders. In my honest opinion, I feel like Okie is a strategically placed marketing guru. I think this is too massive of a business to not at least think he may be. Someone hit it on the head a few posts back that Okie has been wrong more than ten times. At the absolute least he should come out and say that he is no longer considering his sources credible and that he should be taken as complete rumor. But he in fact everytime professes what he says to be FACT and time and time again he is wrong. Now, Im not saying his intel is wrong....what Im saying is, he has to himself question his sources and proclaim that they are not reliable if he wants to be taken seriously and have any credibility in my book. Im not bashing him.....Im giving an honest opinion of what I think is going on.

My next point is to simply take out all of the emotion of what can be and simply look at the facts of what is going on. To date Iraq still has not paid off all of their debt, they still do not belong to the WTO, Iraq is still struggling with stability in government, etc etc......just thinking about those little FACTS right there does it seem as if the currency is ready to be RVd ?? Not to me. Do I think it will happen and do I believe in this investment ABSOLUTELY 1000% !!! I just dont think its happening today or tomorrow. I think if you look at facts and get in google and search deep you can find facts to tell you that its not happening anytime in the next week as so many are eluding to. I think it will happen in the NEAR FUTURE....that could mean two months or two years. What my father, mother, wife, and numerous friends that are invested in this are doing now is kicking back, trying to study only facts and stay the hell away from the rumor mill. Unless of course you get high from the rollercoaster ride. I dont....it makes me nervous as a cat.....but Im sure some people love that excitement of the high....the only problem is you get kicked in the gut and come down every single time.

I just wanted to post my two cents and hopefully get some of you to THINK about what could really be going on with this. Just always remember that the selling of Dinar is a MASSIVE HUGE business and to think that pumpers would not be strategically placed and well armed with "intel" is very naive.

Okie may be 100% legit but Im going to use logic and facts to tell me that I am not going to listen to him. If he turns out to be correct then so be it....we WIN anyway but Im not going to let him CONSISTENTLY affect my emotional state with visions of Grandeur . Okie if you want credibility with me then you must question your sources and admit to everyone that your sources may not be reliable and from here on out your posts are to be considered questionable and rumor ONLY. Until I hear him say that then I am forced to back off from taking him serious.

I certainly hope I did not offend anyone and I am merely posting this because I want you to think.

Enjoy your day and COME ON RV !!!!!

Otis

• Upvote 3

Seems as if some of the GET teams chronies have surfaced here at DV boo hoo hoo know this Okie is a liar he has made so many predicitions it makes me sick and to continue to make them as so called high intel as he claims is ridiculous to think we will believe someone that has cried wolf so many times. Only reason i read his posts is for the comments hhaha .

• Upvote 2

Seems as if some of the GET teams chronies have surfaced here at DV boo hoo hoo know this Okie is a liar he has made so many predicitions it makes me sick and to continue to make them as so called high intel as he claims is ridiculous to think we will believe someone that has cried wolf so many times. Only reason i read his posts is for the comments hhaha .

You know my thought exactly!

OtisDaWhino - that was an EXCELLENT post. Thank You. You are exactly right. Maybe this thing is just too much of an emotional roller coaster for some to handle.

Everyone needs to blame somebody because they are "let down". Maybe he is just a "good 'ol oil drill'in boy that don't know crap about about noth'in" . That's fine. Personally, I like reading his stuff. I put it together with the other "chat room intel" and add whatever I can collect from people I know - and I stick with this crazy "dinar deal." If I were completely blind about this stuff - hanging on ANYone's word about whats going on - having ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about how anything works and/or the ramifications of people's actions and the political processess - basically spent hard earned money on something I really know nothing about - I guess I would get upset at Okie Man too. His predictions don't bother me and I like reading his stuff. Be happy!! RV is coming!!

Rarher than kicking the cat or giving the wife another set of Irish Sunglasses after a crappy day at work,we have the Dinar whipping boy to take our frustrations out on. Beats(figuratively speaking) going to jail or paying a shrink.

I LOVE my "OKIE MAN". At least he posts positive stuff and has positive intentions. Do you people know anything about him?? He's one of the best sources out there. I've never seen such vile and negative crap from so many ROCKET SCIENTISTS as I've seen on this site. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table but criticism and negativity with no contribution whatsoever. A "pumper" and an "agenda"?? My opinion is: Figure out what you're talking about - do some of your own homework - know WHO you're really taling about, then post something intelligent.

If you're so stink"in smart and don't like his stuff - Don't read it!!

Ok. Ok. Dinargirl, u win. Good point. I need ur support like u support okie. Ok. Here we go. My intel says tommirow it will rv at 6.50. I promise tommorrow. now me n okie have a slight difference in price but who cares. Lol. So follow my intel like u follow okie. Thanks for ur support. Oh if it don't rv tommorrow then Monday at 8.50 usd per dinar. It's done rv is done.

• Upvote 1

Hey Parkerdude - I like what you say too!! $6.50 is a great rate! It's great that you have a contribution! Opinions are like ars holes - everyone has one. At least you'll commit to putting something significant "on paper" ( serious or not) these other idiots just want to complain. :)

Did all the bashers about Okie read the rules for this website? Maybe it makes you all feel better to be Nasty.... All of you people should be kicked off this site for calling names and giving this site a "bad" name and not following their rules, rules are made to be kept! I think I learned that in kindergarten..Nuff said!

I agree people should be more respectful but at the same time you can definitely disagree.

I of course think Okie is a straight up liar of course you may interpret that as me being "nasty" waahhh... :lol:

A lot of people believed in what he had to say. How can you think that it should be perfectly right for him to continue to put out bad info and people should not have negative reaction?

Think about that for a minute.... People being hacked off, that is a natural reaction. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd also like to say to everyone whatever you read on this site, you need to fact check for yourself PERIOD. ITS YOUR MONEY AND YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO DO THIS!!!!

DO NOT BE LAZY AND START FEEDING FROM THE SPOON!!

I say that because I no longer feel sorry for anyone who has made the time and money to be a part of this investment. If you can do that then your doing okay in my opinion but yes I maintain Okie is a liar and no one can tell me otherwise. His "incredible winning streak" of awesome intel supports that :lol:

Did all the bashers about Okie read the rules for this website? Maybe it makes you all feel better to be Nasty.... All of you people should be kicked off this site for calling names and giving this site a "bad" name and not following their rules, rules are made to be kept! I think I learned that in kindergarten..Nuff said!

Everyone has the RIGHT to say what we want...ALL publicly published comments, opinions, or wotever ARE subjected to comments and questioning. In Okie's case we QUESTION his sources. if he cannot defend his claims by debate & questioning. by all rights....what ever he says has no credibility.

like is said earlier i said we all have the right to say wot we want....i'm saying to you "Piss-Off" :P

184pd.gif

And how do "YOU" or anyone else know that the information is not true?? Thing is, we are ALL adults, and we know the difference between what is true and what is false and we can ALL make up our own minds, we don't need to hear someone on here "GOING OFF" and being disrespectful to people just because THEY feel like it. I am a parent and I taught my CHILDREN to respect everyone, yet the people that get on here disrespect anyone for their own reasons. A lot of you should be ashamed of yourselvs. Better yet, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOUR READING, DON'T READ IT - Grow up. No one held your face down into the computer and MADE you read it, so if you don't like the person, bypass the post. This is the only sight I know of that certain people actually take pleasure in downgrading another individual like they do!! It's horrible!

And this is JMO too!

Wow, settle down a little. Not once in my post did I disrespect the poster, or even mention Okie's name. I made a general statement on "gurus" consistently posting rumors as if they are facts. Most of us on this site no exactly who those people are.

I read these posts/rumors because I like to take ALL information in to better become a student of my investment. No matter how outrageous some of the claims may be, there is a small part of me that hopes the information is true, or there are elements of truth within the post. It is up to each individual as an investor for his or her own LOGIC to kick in on what is true and what is not.

More and more people are coming on this site and calling the individuals here negative or bashers. I agree there has been more negativity on this site recently, but from what I have noticed it is because people get tired of the "its going to RV on Tuesday and this rate" crap. When alot of the times you can research what certain "gurus" are saying, on the internet yourself. Certain people that own these sites come up with these ridiculous rumors thinking that we will believe whatever they say. That rarely happens on DV and maybe that is why we are called negative. And yes I am a member at most of the other sites, but I CHOOSE to post here because most of the people here stay fairly grounded.

I am new to this site but not new to Okie's "intel". For the record, I have come to realize on many of these sites that "bashing" isn't always truly bashing. THere are some that do, but for the most part people just need to learn the difference between a "difference of opinion" and actual "bashing." And why on earth do OTHER people get so defensive and BASH the people they're yelling at for bashing. Come on people!!!

Are you for real?

To all the Okie BASHERS- lay off. The guy is bringing whats brought to him.

Dont like it, DONT READ IT

lol.

That does not mean he is making things up..Alot of the information he presents does have truth to it. He is like everybody else that gets info and makes a educated guess on what will happen. Its all good in the end if we get what we are here for..

Truth to it? Educated guess? we must have been reading different posts from different posters then.

it’s the best Dinar site on the NET.

End Quote

No doubt and plain to see.

To those of you telling people they can or cannot bash people and how you raised your children, etc. I say this: Perhaps you should consider that we have a freedom of speech. Okie, and the other rumor mongers have the right (which they freely execute) to post all of their lies and rumors, and even an occasional truth. The others, on the other hand, also reserve the right to speak their opinions as well. The same advice of if you don't like it don't read it can be equally applied to you as well.

So, until someone crosses a line deemed too far by the mods, post away, and f$%k off!

Thanks,

primal

Disclaimer:

Feel free to bash away or try to push your moral objectives on me, I served six years for my country to preserve your right to do so.

• Upvote 2

I thought that saying was "Rules are meant to be broken"..think I learned that in the real world. Obviously just coming out of kindergarten you have a lot to learn.

Perhaps you should consider that we have a freedom of speech.

End Quote

EXACTLY . Thanks.........And it works both ways the way it's supposed to be..... And it's perfectly ok to criticize (same as it is to praise, obviously) whomever, possibly, I concede, without getting down to insulting,offending, etc.... It's also true that sometimes some posts take insults literally out of our mouth....But. .. I agree it should be something to be avoided whenever possible.

We're only Human, that's the problem.........with the beauty and ugliness of it......

Edited by umbertino

Everyone has the RIGHT to say what we want...ALL publicly published comments, opinions, or wotever ARE subjected to comments and questioning. In Okie's case we QUESTION his sources. if he cannot defend his claims by debate & questioning. by all rights....what ever he says has no credibility.

like is said earlier i said we all have the right to say wot we want....i'm saying to you "Piss-Off" :P

184pd.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth, except the piss off part, LOL, seriously, this is a FORUM and you have the right to post and the right to agree or disagree. Enjoy your freedom on DV. I have in a friendly way called Frank a Snake and I have said that Blanio drank the Draino. I've never said anything about Okie, cause I guess I just thought every knew he was so full of crap. I mean really.....how could you believe one single word he says. When I first got in this investment I believed him too but it doesn't take long to catch on.

• Upvote 2

It’s calling a spade a spade the kettle black! You can lie so many times before you become a joke. He should be prosecuted, and thrown in jail if you ask me. Along with a few other so called Gurus! To your comment about this site having a bad name you nuts it’s the best Dinar site on the NET. I like the fact you can voice your opinion here. (nice double standard here)

So if Okie voices his opinion you want him prosecuted but everyone else can voice their's and it is okay? Although I don't believe what he says, this is the rumor section.

You took the words right out of my mouth, except the piss off part, LOL, seriously, this is a FORUM and you have the right to post and the right to agree or disagree. Enjoy your freedom on DV. I have in a friendly way called Frank a Snake and I have said that Blanio drank the Draino. I've never said anything about Okie, cause I guess I just thought every knew he was so full of crap. I mean really.....how could you believe one single word he says. When I first got in this investment I believed him too but it doesn't take long to catch on.

Thats was really funny! hahahaha :lol:

well the "piss off" part was an example of my "freedom of speach" :lol:

I He`s a joke. His intel is a joke. Great for a laugh first thing in the morning with coffee. But thats about it.

+1 for you dog53biggrin.gif

I really Wish his actions were limited to the group that finds the humor in his limited level of discretion or lack of good judgement. Sadly, it stretches further. Humor is the only damage control we have IMHO

I have a very tragic story about someone who didn't invest in dinars but was given only a very few. They might as well have been a million dollars to this person considering the financial ruin this person faces and to top it off....elderly and trusting. Oakies delivery was not a prediction, it was not sharing nor a "I heard through the grape vine" it was a flat out definate.

Do you know what that does to a elderly person who believes in people????....not dinar, but PEOPLE and believes people have integrity?????????????I'm sure the devestation and pain she experienced is not an isolated incident. So if you ask me, Oakie and the powers behind him/her are getting off easy with the boards humor bashingangry.gif Because in the end, "What goes around, comes around if they don't eat themselves from the inside out first. I don't wish that on anyone... even Oakie and/or his masters but thats out of our control.

Its cruelty masquerading under advisments that whatever the dinar means to you, " THE BLESSINS IS DONE" for just ONE example.

It isn't attempts at intel...it isn't playful marketing stradegy...and you want us to be appreciative and forgive one, who elects to ignore the substance of his words??????biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifangry.gif

So if Okie voices his opinion you want him prosecuted but everyone else can voice their's and it is okay? Although I don't believe what he says, this is the rumor section.

End Quote

Yes... Sure..... I, for one, accept that as long as it's ok to criticize ( and not only praise) him and everybody else should I feel inclined to do that..

Hey Parkerdude - I like what you say too!! $6.50 is a great rate! It's great that you have a contribution! Opinions are like ars holes - everyone has one. At least you'll commit to putting something significant "on paper" ( serious or not) these other idiots just want to complain. :)

Are you calling us idiots?

184pd.gif

Can you stop with the shooting gun already. Isn't there enough violence? We get that you are a bad ass....a little girl with a gun that is a bad ass. Just what the world needs.....

Can you stop with the shooting gun already. Isn't there enough violence? We get that you are a bad ass....a little girl with a gun that is a bad ass. Just what the world needs.....

ah....Nope. You post wot you want, and i'll post wot i wont. thank you. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1