Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It appears to me, very blatantly, I must say, that there is a new rumor gopher here at DV. His name is nointel and he has been posting every little scrap of nothing to do with anything in the last few days. People are mad and sad and losing faith and I am very sure discouraging any new dinar investments from friends or family. I do honestly believe judging by all the new posted topics by nointel this person is just a gopher trying to keep people believing and buying. My best advice, buy a gopher trap and another dinar and see which one fills your empty sack first.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 9

You know... He's posting "Rumors" so what's the big deal? If this site didn't have content no one would come here. Cut the guy some slack, at least he's not bringing negative vibes here and complaining or bashing like some regulars on here do. JMO. wink.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

It appears to me, very blatantly, I must say, that there is a new rumor gopher here at DV. His name is nointel and he has been posting every little scrap of nothing to do with anything in the last few days. People are mad and sad and losing faith and I am very sure discouraging any new dinar investments from friends or family. I do honestly believe judging by all the new posted topics by nointel this person is just a gopher trying to keep people believing and buying. My best advice, buy a gopher trap and another dinar and see which one fills your empty sack first.

Everything he brings over from "where ever" is usually posted in the "RUMORS" section. If you don't like what he brings, then don't read his threads. I, personally, read every rumor and take it at face value. I rarely bash since bashing suits no purpose on this forum. I resort to the (-) if I don't like what I read. Nointel, you are welcome here.

RRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

If you don't like it don't read it !!! I rather injoy the intertainment..Only takes one great rumor to be true and we are all happy!!! :unsure::blink:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I was thinking about that tonight myself. Too bad people like that aren't banned or better yet, forced to hang out even MORE with Okie and the Garbage Extreme Team.

Don't be ridiculous it would be unfair to ban people for bringing rumors when there is a RUMORS SECTION! Just don't read the rumors ridicultards. :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I personanlly appreciate nointel bringing it over. If I'm in the mood to read and be amused then I have that chose. This would be a pretty boring site if we did not have all the different personalities and different opinions. I think Adam has made the right and best decision in regards to his site. I wouldn't have joined this site if all it offered was news. I certainly don't mean to belittle or demean all the hard work that Knight, Doc, Mr rich and all the others bring us but this way we get all. Take what you want and leave the rest.

I certainly don't mean to bash your post but don't we all need something to laugh about and give us a little to hope for and say, WHAT IF.......?

• Upvote 3

Each and every one of you is absolutely RIGHT!

How can I say that when you are offering differing opinions?

Like this ...The rumour section is used by a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons.

There are those who honestly hear something, or see something, that makes them think it is important enough to share. And they want to share with their DV buddies. So share they do. Whether it is a bank rumour or overheard at the barber shop or what a wealthy fare in the taxi has to impart about a good investment. Wherever it comes from it is passed along with sincerity. Good for those posters!

Then we have the obvious pumpers, the dinar pushers, the paid-by-the-post efforts that just cannot be even close to an actual piece of news, but hey, while waiting for the RV they have to make a living somehow, and some of it is very creative and funny.

Then there are the rumour mongers who feel the need to be seen, or heard, to feel they are still part of all this. They do one of two things ... if they are creative they will make up a semi-believable rumour and post it hoping for some feedback. Or, they will take something they read previously, maybe months or years ago, and repost with a few minor changes and again, hope for recognition.

Then, we have the silly billies who post off the wall stuff just to see if anyone is really paying any attention I suppose. They have a blast making a little fun of the entire rumour thing and usually it is something they need to do to relieve their own stress and if lucky it will help to relieve our stress. Again it is to be laughed at.

So, the commenters who feel rumours should be more regulated and certain things should not be allowed, well they have a right to their opinion. Telling them to just "click on by" doesn't help. The headlines usually say something that drags them into the topic and it is disappointing to have waisted their time. If they can't take it, don't go there to start with. I find myself in that situation on some particularly stressful days.

The commenters who like to do a little mindless bashing can do so feeling they are justified 'cause it is only the rumour section and hey, we all know rumours are not sacrosant like actual news, right?

Commenters who say, hey, it's okay, its just rumours and a source of chuckles, well, they have the best attitude and of course they get their chuckles on a daily basis.

So, depending on the mood someone is in when they post a rumour, and the mood the reader is in when they read the rumour, there are a lot of different scenarios possible. Personally I feel it is good to have a place within the forum that isn't rigidly regulated, and allows us to post and respond in any old way we feel like doing at that particular time on that particular day. You know yourself, you all do, that some days everything will just blow right by and not bother you but there are other days when someone saying "G'day Mate" will get your shorts in a twist. So, this is the perfect place to let those feelings come and go and not worry if someone else is going to be upset about it. There is always the mouse and the click.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this particular topic here today. I was in need of a little bit of absurdity humour and this was it. Good original post, great comments both ways, and so far no bad language or disturbing rudeness.

Keep it up guys and gals ... this is what the rumour section is supposed to offer us.

:mellow::o;):(:D:angry::unsure::P:rolleyes::)

smee2

• Upvote 2

I personanlly appreciate nointel bringing it over. If I'm in the mood to read and be amused then I have that chose. This would be a pretty boring site if we did not have all the different personalities and different opinions. I think Adam has made the right and best decision in regards to his site. I wouldn't have joined this site if all it offered was news. I certainly don't mean to belittle or demean all the hard work that Knight, Doc, Mr rich and all the others bring us but this way we get all. Take what you want and leave the rest.

I certainly don't mean to bash your post but don't we all need something to laugh about and give us a little to hope for and say, WHAT IF.......?

I agree. I like reading all the 'Rumors' and have been guilty of bringing some of them over here myself.

Adam has said that he allows them to be posted because people like to read them and besides you can't de-bunk any of them on the originating site or you will immediately get banned. He allows them here for discussion and dissection and conversation and I ask ~ WHY can't we ALL be mature enough to be able to do just that?? Instead, there's folks whining like children because you find yourself reading a Rumor in the Rumor section. :mellow: Grow up.

• Upvote 4

LMAO, to be honest as long as this investment going on their will be rumors that is a guarantee. Now many of us know some are outright lies and some seem to think they hold some truth to them i like reading them for the comments lol and entertainmet if it wasnt for the rumors this site wouldn't have much debate now would it. so The rumors will stay and that is a FACT.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

I have to respectfully disagreebwith you Vern, I personally do not want to go out to all of the other sites often and love that others do. Nointel brings over some of the information they are posting and I can choose to laugh or stop reading and many times take a minute to get some information from some of them. In my opinion I'd say Thank you nointel, keep bringing it.

Thanks for the post Vern

• Upvote 1

This is what I was posting about on another reply. I am invested well in Dinar. I am serious about my investment. I want every 'scrap' of information I can get from any source. I am adult enough to filter through what I do not need or like. I am able to tell BS from non-BS. I do not need anyone to become the post police telling anyone that their posts are not good enough to post. I do not need anyone to be a pest and drive people away. If others are not adult enough to filter through the posts then I would suggest they go to another site that gets more information fitting to their liking.

• Upvote 3

People should begin relying on their own gut feeling and common sense.......There always will be Folks writing any kind of stuff and Readers should seriously begin considering NOT being influenced by those but instead start taking responsibility for their own actions ( re.buying, selling, etc). .

Again... Gut feeling and common sense ( granted it's there, at least some of it)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1