Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R.V at 3.50$ Iraqi Dinar discussion on Neal Boortz Radio Show

kaka

Do you think this Neal Boortz guy is playing the devil's advocate, the skeptic and scoffer, or do you think he wanted to put the word out?

I mean, he made a case about if it came in at a nickel. Personally, in my opinion, I would be happy. It would more than give my husband and I are money back. I think an RV is imminent. I believe it's not a matter of if...it's when.

GO RV!!! :D

this means nothing... this guy sounded like he just read that info off of a forum 2 minutes ago. No hard facts at all. <_<

These kind of things usually don't come in with hard facts. I just go with the flow....an RV will happen eventually.

• Upvote 2

FYI,Boortz is a syndicated libertarian radio talk show host based out of Atlanta and a big proponent of the "fair tax". I've not listened to him in quite some time,but for the most part seems somewhat level headed. Believes strongly in fiscal responsibility.

• Upvote 2

FYI,Boortz is a syndicated libertarian radio talk show host based out of Atlanta and a big proponent of the "fair tax". I've not listened to him in quite some time,but for the most part seems somewhat level headed. Believes strongly in fiscal responsibility.

Thanks, caz1104!! I, too, am a proponent of the Fair Tax and strongly believe in fiscal responsibility. I was curious about him and you gave me a bit of insight. Thanks, again. :D

• Upvote 1

Its A Coming!... Go Rv!

MSgt, you always have that SH$T eating grin on your face, it just kills me. Whatever your on to be so damn happy all the time I want some too. Aside from that brother I'm with you 100%......Go RV. Peace.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

MSgt, you always have that SH$T eating grin on your face, it just kills me. Whatever your on to be so damn happy all the time I want some too. Aside from that brother I'm with you 100%......Go RV. Peace.

MSgt, you always have that SH$T eating grin on your face :lmao::D:lol:

R.V at 3.50$ Iraqi Dinar discussion on Neal Boortz Radio Show

http://goo.gl/fb/RbIt8

I own 2M dinar and I am new to this Dinar Vets forum. I am shocked that anyone believes that what is now worth $0.001 could possibly be worth $3.50 even if the dollar is subject to hyper inflation. If there was even a chance of this happening wouldn’t there be someone interested in trading dinar for silver or gold? Who is pushing the dinar other than the dinar dealers and who takes dinar as payment for gold or silver?

I own 2M dinar and I am new to this Dinar Vets forum. I am shocked that anyone believes that what is now worth $0.001 could possibly be worth $3.50 even if the dollar is subject to hyper inflation. If there was even a chance of this happening wouldn’t there be someone interested in trading dinar for silver or gold? Who is pushing the dinar other than the dinar dealers and who takes dinar as payment for gold or silver?

So why do you own 2mil dinar? Just sayin looks like you have something in mind.......

• Upvote 1

I love it! His smile is contagious, and I'm with you guys....GO RV!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2011-03-31&category=EXCHRT

This is what it was and this is what it'll go back to (give or take)....1170 is an artificial rate set by the IMF because of the war and changing of regimes and introduction of new currency...What once was, will be again IMHO. ;)