Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Swiss Bank Rumor Debunked

zaborniake

DOC ALSO POSTED THIS MORNING ABOUT HIS FRIEND SAYING ABOUT ZURICH--HE KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE--THANKS FOR DEBUNKING IT NEW IT WASNT TRUE ANYWAYS

Yep ...

Yesterday I got a call from a friend ... as I listened I began to smile ... it's happening? ... Zürich? ... "yes, yes" ... right up to the part where the bankers told them that if they waited until tomorrow/end of week (depends on the source) that the rate would be higher. This is the point that the smile left my face.

Folks ... I know that we are all anxious ... many of us are hurting and want the pain eased minimally and erased if possible. The crap that we are sometimes willing to swallow is astounding. I'm not throwing stones at the originator of this story ... not at all ... I don't know them and for all I know they were posting what they believed to be intel. However, we've got to use our heads. Zürich bankers have been doing what they do for what 200 years ... more you say?! These are the "all-pros" of banking. They are in it TO MAKE MONEY! That's it! The services that they offer are meant to be unique enough to attract the wealthy and then they extract from the wealthy ... hence TO MAKE MONEY. Currency conversion is part and parcel of their business. Ask yourself (and I'm not going to go look up the exact numbers ... you'll get the point) if a Zürich banker knew that the currency exchange rate absolutely would be going up in a day or a few days ... WOULD HE BE TELLING A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER THIS NEWS? The answer is of course NO! The banker would make the exchange at the low rate (what was it $3.80 something), pocket the increase (about $2.32/IQD or so),

and accept the new position offered to him by his superiors for having in less than 96 hours made the bank millions upon millions of dollars! No ... I don't care that the original story was in euros and conversion is necessary ... the story is the same.

Lesson: Don't be a Sheeple! Think ... most of this stuff is common sense. I'd love for it to come in at either rate ... probability says very low chance ... no that doesn't mean it is impossible. My point is to just take everything with "a grain of salt" ... ask yourself ... "does it pass the smell test"?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1IfLvZfjS

We already have a member (sorry, forget his name I want to say TimS) who posts about Pumpers/Gurus intel, RV dates, & RV rates. -- He lets the date come & go (giving them a chance) and will mark them off as confirmed false. (Which seems to be basically nearly 100% of the time).

What we should do, is create posts about individual rumors to be de-bunked. In my opinion, de-bunking rumors will be educational to the collective whole. New members will get a sense of undertanding to take most rumors as a grain of salt as they learn more about their investment. Out of all the sites I frequent, this one seems to be mostly about facts and does not care much for extreme rumors other than entertainment.

For example, I recall awhile ago, a bank in the M.E. was showing currency convertor giving a different rate than what the real rate was. This got many people excited, but was quickly debunked. People flooded the customer service people thru Skype and for a moment of time it appeared true. Eventually the managers saw a glitch and took the time to consider fixing the problem. The point of that quick little story was to inform you that a little due diligence can quickly debunk rumors.

When GURU teams say that positions are filled.... We can use the rebuttal that articles are being posted that they're still being appointed, voted upon, and so forth.

Overall, in my opinion, if rumors are de-bunked quickly, than the complete process of even posting rumors becomes pointless unless they have a degree of truth.

However, I see a problem... It relates to computers.. Lets say, a rumor is a PC virus, and each forum is a computer. The forums that focus on debunking rumors are like the PCs with a better anti-virus program. From my frequenting forums, I would have to say DV holds the best Anti-virus program ::): :lol:

Remember folks, stay cautiously optimistic while taking much information w/ a grain of salt.

Yes, considering the source the whole thing should have been readily dismissed, however, I wanted to make sure for those of us who hold out hope that one time these folks will be right.

Thanks for taking personal time to "cut-to-the-chase". Too many of us "is fixin ta out dumb ourselves" and do not know that much of the BS can be Debunked with just a little surgical brain power then some action!

The "lies" are posted (usually) by good members of this site.... but they don't originate on this site.

If we didn't allow the rumors to be posted here, nobody would have a chance to debunk them because it's not allowed on other sites. Go over to one of those sites and try to debunk a rumor - you'll be banned before you get your 4th post out.

So now we know where you get your information Adam, from the other sites. Obviously you've been there or you wouldn't know what they do or don't do. Maybe you can get a VIP pass on those sites. Oh wait, you can't they aren't screwing their people by selling VIP BS.

The GET TEAM are simply low life liars and cheats, if they were using conventional advertising they'd be fined for misrepresetation, they are the lowest of the low in the so called intel food chain. Thay lie and cheat, about everything deliberatly, all made up to get results and that's you spending your dollars on their Dinars. They should be shuned, everyone of them.

Edited by cbisinger

So now we know where you get your information Adam, from the other sites. Obviously you've been there or you wouldn't know what they do or don't do. Maybe you can get a VIP pass on those sites. Oh wait, you can't they aren't screwing their people by selling VIP BS.

Welcome to the banned club.

Anyone else who wants in, just post something rude and I'll happily show you where financeminister went. :)

WOW you wait 1 1/2 years and over 300 posts before you decide to bad mouth the owner of the site & get banned. You could have saved yourself alot of time and done it sooner. WOW again LOL....................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

I don't anything about the GET team and wether bad or good. But I do know that calling UBS in Switerland does not debunk the rumor in anyway. If you asked for the rate they are going to give you the rate for today not the RV rate. And they certianly would not give out the RV rate. May be bad rumor but not debunked rumer.

VIP is an option, moron!! Nothing is forced on you here. I can assure you a lot can be learned in VIP and there is no trash talk. Straight up questions and answers about this investment and some others. Some of us like to contribute a little to someone taking the time to educate us and give us a place for conversation. Its called being an adult. Ever heard of that??? VIP is a good place to get away from stupid rumors and trash talking people. Some of us still like to learn as much as we can, not just waste time posting worthless G.E.T. Team crap. So, instead of paying a small price for good information on a potentially great investment site, hop on over to those other sites then. I can assure you that you will have all the rumors you want without the VIP. Oh, and before I forget, they worship Okie over there and you cant even say he might be stretching the truth. They hail him, and the other pumpers, (who are 1000000% wrong) as gods on those sites. :blink::blink: