Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq excepted to WTO!! If this is true this is over!

Iraq meets the requirements for membership in the WTOPosted: April 3, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Currency Newshound Commentary: The title to the article suggests Iraq has met its application objectives in order to become a full member of the WTO.

The WTO has asked Iraq to work toward its development in the private sector (manufacturing, agricultural, etc) so as to compete equally with other WTO members once a full member which logically makes sense. Therefore (according to this article) Iraq is set for full membership but it must improve its private sector for future trade prior to becoming a member.

Iraq has been working dilegently on its private sector development over the past 6 to 12 months.

The United States is working directly with Iraq (according to this article and others) in order to ease Iraq into WTO full member status.

Completed the National Committee to join the “WTO” operational scheme of the legislation requested by the Organization of Iraq to be an active member in it.

A member of the committee affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce Qais Maiov Radio Free Iraq that the Committee had completed this plan, which includes 27 paragraphs between the law and the draft law, and the preparation of initial bid for items based on the law of customs tariff, after more than six years on Iraq’s membership as an observer in the Organization world trade.

The organization had asked the Iraq plan legislation this operational capacity in the economy before joining it, to keep pace with those adopted in other countries that fall under its banner, has helped the United States in Iraq that this legislation.

And the Associate Director of the U.S. Agency for International Development Saif speaking in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that Iraq ended nearly 80% of the legislation concerning the file services, and 90% of the file health in both its public and vegetation, and ended the draft intellectual property law and the initial offer of goods, noting that the U.S. Agency Development pledges support for Iraq to organize the World Trade Organization.

And fall under the banner of the World Trade Organization, based in the city of Geneva in Switzerland, about 52 countries, focused its core mission to ensure that trade flows as smoothly as possible, convenience and freedom, the only organization competent international laws on trade between nations.

According to a member of the National Committee for Iraq’s accession to the WTO measured Maiov that Iraq will work on the development of productive sectors before joining the organization, after he had finished the operational scheme of the legislation, so as not to drown the goods, and can compete with countries that fall under the banner of the Organization for its product.

Take your Dinar to the bank baby this is over tomorrow just watch and see! I really think this is the end of our ride! :D

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Iraq meets the requirements for membership in the WTOPosted: April 3, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Council of Representatives of Iraq, Geneva, Intellectual property, Iraq, Ministry of Commerce, Switzerland, United States, World Trade Organization 0Currency Newshound Commentary: The title to the article suggests Iraq has met its application objectives in order to become a full member of the WTO.

The WTO has asked Iraq to work toward its development in the private sector (manufacturing, agricultural, etc) so as to compete equally with other WTO members once a full member which logically makes sense. Therefore (according to this article) Iraq is set for full membership but it must improve its private sector for future trade prior to becoming a member.

Iraq has been working dilegently on its private sector development over the past 6 to 12 months.

The United States is working directly with Iraq (according to this article and others) in order to ease Iraq into WTO full member status.

Completed the National Committee to join the “WTO” operational scheme of the legislation requested by the Organization of Iraq to be an active member in it.

A member of the committee affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce Qais Maiov Radio Free Iraq that the Committee had completed this plan, which includes 27 paragraphs between the law and the draft law, and the preparation of initial bid for items based on the law of customs tariff, after more than six years on Iraq’s membership as an observer in the Organization world trade.

The organization had asked the Iraq plan legislation this operational capacity in the economy before joining it, to keep pace with those adopted in other countries that fall under its banner, has helped the United States in Iraq that this legislation.

And the Associate Director of the U.S. Agency for International Development Saif speaking in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that Iraq ended nearly 80% of the legislation concerning the file services, and 90% of the file health in both its public and vegetation, and ended the draft intellectual property law and the initial offer of goods, noting that the U.S. Agency Development pledges support for Iraq to organize the World Trade Organization.

And fall under the banner of the World Trade Organization, based in the city of Geneva in Switzerland, about 52 countries, focused its core mission to ensure that trade flows as smoothly as possible, convenience and freedom, the only organization competent international laws on trade between nations.

According to a member of the National Committee for Iraq’s accession to the WTO measured Maiov that Iraq will work on the development of productive sectors before joining the organization, after he had finished the operational scheme of the legislation, so as not to drown the goods, and can compete with countries that fall under the banner of the Organization for its product.

Share this:

EmailPrintFacebookDiggStumbleUponReddit

Ads by Google

Currency Fact Sheets

Get the facts on the major currency pairs.

www.GFTforex.com

Take your Dinar to the bank baby this is over tomorrow just watch and see! I really think this is the end of our ride! :D

let me be the first to say if this is true its huge news lets hope . come on rv

• Upvote 1

Slow down Jimmy. Take your Dinar to the bank baby this is over tomorrow just watch and see! I really think this is the end of our ride! :D

There is still lots of info we don't know. Rate, any stipulations on cashing in, projected gains in value over 3 months, 6 months, year. Even if it reevaluates tomorrow our homework isn't done yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds pretty good March, BUT it also said Iraq will work on the development of productive sectors BEFORE joining the Organization. I may be wrong and I hope I am but it sounds to me that the WTO wants them to improve on things before becoming a member. Hopefully on the 7th they WILL be announced. Then we will be one step closer. If not, then we are going to be awhile longer I believe. Hopeful Not trying to be negative at all BUT we all know how the GOI is. One day this, then totally different next day then back again

Edited by txk9popo
  • Upvote 3

what about this?

For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be

used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program

exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign

assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities

denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be

converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

pg 44

Doesnt necessarily mean its over....they still have work to do..... but this doesnt mean automatic RV like alot of gurus have crammed into peoples heads.....

Gotta agree with keepm on this one. Also this line......................

Therefore (according to this article) Iraq is set for full membership but it must improve its private sector for future trade prior to becoming a member.

would indiacte to me that they still have some work to do before joining.

Not to diminish the importance of this, this is another huge step. The last few weeks the steps have been small, the last few days they have been enormous!!

Great post

Peace

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 2

Doesnt necessarily mean its over....they still have work to do..... but this doesnt mean automatic RV like alot of gurus have crammed into peoples heads.....

You may be right BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE PROBABLY WRONG! In other words the fact that they are in the WTO means they will RV, if not already, very soon. Let's see but you keep that devil advocate attitude.

Big News

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I appreciate everyone of your perspectives on this! I have always been good at chess or piecing puzzles together and I have to say from all the info I have read with this puzzle I am stumped at times! I hope and pray from what I was told this RV was set with Rueters and good to go any moment! Whether true or not which a lot of things may be done that we just do not know about so they put up the smoke screen just to flaw it some for the insider trading issues! Could this happen tomorrow as some say it will? Yes I believe it could but I am not 100% on board that it will no but there is some indication its possible and that is enough for me to stay positive! I hope we all can set up a party in Vegas post RV maybe we all can smoke OKIE on the blackjack tables or beat him at hold em then again he may be pretty good at poker and take our nest egg LOL!

Edited by MarchMadnes
  • Upvote 1

Sounds pretty good March, BUT it also said Iraq will work on the development of productive sectors BEFORE joining the Organization. I may be wrong and I hope I am but it sounds to me that the WTO wants them to improve on things before becoming a member. Hopefully on the 7th they WILL be announced. Then we will be one step closer. If not, then we are going to be awhile longer I believe. Hopeful Not trying to be negative at all BUT we all know how the GOI is. One day this, then totally different next day then back again

I agree. It says they are working on the development of productive sectors BEFORE joining......But who knows, perhaps a written plan would suffice.

Thanks March Madness! You made my weekend.