Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boon Rumor: Peoples D 4/2/11

nointel

Rumors are meant to be bashed.

Gimme 1 rumor thats been true........can you?

Personally i think it's funny. I don't read the rumors, just the responses

I have a rumor, but i'm not gonna tell ya. Why? Cause it's a freakin rumor

Cross the T's and dot the I's (GOI) and then we can talk about a revalue

Semper Fi

And yet you take the time to bash someone else for a post which, by your own admission, you haven't even read. I don't get it.

• Upvote 1

And yet you take the time to bash someone else for a post which, by your own admission, you haven't even read. I don't get it.

Did i bash his post? Don't think so

Try readin em for a few years then come on back

Read my post then you can bash me

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the post. You have courage, cause with this DV crowd lately it is just BASH and Bash some more. We all pray that your info is correct. Thanks again for having the courage to post your info. smile.gif

Its because alot of the rumors posted are outlandish and rediculously nonsensical......and actually alot of them if you took 10 minutes to do a little research, you can find they are absolutely off the wall and unbelievable........this one is yes just a rumor, but at least he isent speaking about 25 dollar rates and that the president of china is announcing the RV laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

:blink::blink::blink: C.O.D. :huh::huh::huh:

that's my 23.4 dinar

The buyer has to have their money prior to the RV for you get the buy. My point was the timing. As an example: DT gets your order on Monday when they open, send out your package for COD delivery to be received Tuesday by your. The RV happened (48 hours from some point on Saturday) on Monday or Sunday. You don't get the buy. If you had wired the money and DT got it on Monday, it still may have been to late if the RV had taken place.

In the overall picture, this means nothing. Just a knit pick.

Have a good weekend, and hopefully, a prosperous week!

I Argee Barboza ! SafeDinar out of Boston is still selling dinars as usual. :blink:

Seems to me IF it HAD rv'ed but NOT been announced... then DT and other traders WOULD still be selling... b/c look... If you place an order now (Sunday morning) you can't get a postmark or wire out until monday - and the order is not a valid order until the monies have been sent, postmarked, wire time-stamped or something like that. So go ahead, order all day long. You can't send your money until business hours and it may have all changed by then! (hopefully)

If you think Ali of DB has the most up-to-date intel, I think you're the one smokin' the good stuff. The 'leak' if there is one, would come from Inside. Inside the parliament, inside the IFM, inside the goi, inside the cbi - not the currency brokers - To me, that's like Johnson & Johnson changing their formula on some product and calling the 7-11's and Circle-K's (convenience stores) first to tell them about it. Ali has first intel, pulleease...

For what? Like Barboza said....does ANYONE honestly think that the "leak" of the RV is going to come across these forums in the form of a rumor of a rumor of a rumor????

If you don't think Ali or ANY OTHER dealer has the BEST intel into this mess then you are doing yourself less than a favor...

People PLEASE....the RV is NOT GOING TO COME FROM SOME RANDOM ANONYMOUS SECRET SOURCE........GIVE IT UP!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the CSI ( Common Sense Intel)

Great..now we are going to get 30 different posts about the Reuters BS. I guess when one runs out of references, they must find another avenue.

Be quiet Kramer and comb your hair and tuck in your shirt.

Seems to me IF it HAD rv'ed but NOT been announced... then DT and other traders WOULD still be selling... b/c look... If you place an order now (Sunday morning) you can't get a postmark or wire out until monday - and the order is not a valid order until the monies have been sent, postmarked, wire time-stamped or something like that. So go ahead, order all day long. You can't send your money until business hours and it may have all changed by then! (hopefully)

If you think Ali of DB has the most up-to-date intel, I think you're the one smokin' the good stuff. The 'leak' if there is one, would come from Inside. Inside the parliament, inside the IFM, inside the goi, inside the cbi - not the currency brokers - To me, that's like Johnson & Johnson changing their formula on some product and calling the 7-11's and Circle-K's (convenience stores) first to tell them about it. Ali has first intel, pulleease...

Maybe he's a spy

Thanks for the CSI ( Common Sense Intel)

Prior to the invasion of Normandy, free French radio had a code to tell them the invasion was on. Many thought this was unfounded. The code came and the Free French played a big part in behind the lines support. If there is to be an RV and if it is close, the rumor mills will do exactly what they are doing. Most are wrong, but 2 ministers were picked - only 1 to go and that is to be done by Alawi's group, so the GOI is virtually upon us. So, these rumors do have some valid intel behind them.

I have heard from so many sources and site that the rv has happen and we are just waiting for it to go tho to the banks and forex. Hey maybe it has. a crap load of people cant all be wrong can they. wait a crap load of people voted for obama. nevermind

Read more:

No bashing from me MikeI. I think you hit the nail on the head!