Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv today?

akeskimo

I think anything is possible dear dinar investors :D Just look at it this way they are all working together from within and thier timing is everything.......and controled it wont happen until they want it too and thats that and nwo has thier grips on this....so just let the bankers do what they do and just know it should be soon so many indicators in the news and the country needs it to progress and to build a better place for their distraughten society of people. Just as much as our country and economic crisis as well so may the lord bless us peace to all :P GOOOOOOOOOO RV!

CHECKING www.xe.com rates of Xchange for IQD/USD you'll see "Read important information on the IQD" Click on the "IQD" of that statement which takes U to the Info paragraph. The paragraph below the "Notice: IQD may be redenominated" - You will see the statement (highlighted in blue) "Iraq Planing Currency Redenomination" CLICK on that and you'll see an article from Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. BEST YOU ALL READ this short arrticle. ENCOURAGING !!would be an understatement.ALSO,there's a PHOTO of a FEMALE Bank Teller (MOST Muslim women are forbidden from working) with STACKS !!! of NEW Iraqi Dinar behind her window at her Teller Station.

I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE MY BOOTS HIT THE GROUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, SINCE THE SPRING OF 2004 - God Bless My Wife.she's put up with ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Course it probably helps (before I met her) she was a SGT. in the Signal Corps in the First Gulf War;this old Cavalry Trooper is a grateful soul.Gonna throw a goodly chunck of money to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.A Cav Troopers' word is GOLD

• Upvote 1