Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INDICATORS BEFORE THE "RV"

INDICATORS BEFORE THE RV

Rumor that may help

“Well here I go again”

I have been wondering just what kind of indicators I might see before the RV. So I’m sharing with you all a look into my mind :o

A list- (Disclaimer: these are not facts just thoughts)

1. A change at the banks-

A. Banks getting new De La RUE machines-

B. Showing pictures of IQD in their new currency books-

C. Tellers that I know suddenly smiling at me like they’ve heard something-

D. Stop selling or buying IQD before the RV-

2. A change at the IQD dealers sites-

A. No longer guaranteeing you will receive Dinars you order without payig first-

B. A change in the amount you can order-

3. US government changes rules and taxes-

A. Pass some new cash in laws just for Dinar speculators-

B. New law to make us pay the highest tax rate-

Some of those thoughts have sort- of come to past

The fact that the US government suggested things to the Dinar dealers is good, I did not think of that. Good though.

:twothumbs:

That is it, so if you have some indicators you might see happening before the RV, let them ripppppp

GOOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Cubs win World Series. Lions win Super Bowl. RV then will follow.

wishful thinking about world series and superbowl because the atlanta braves wins world series and dallas cowboys win superbowl aaaannnnnnnddddddddddddd Iraq wins the RV of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

INDICATORS BEFORE THE RV

Rumor that may help

“Well here I go again”

I have been wondering just what kind of indicators I might see before the RV. So I’m sharing with you all a look into my mind :o

A. No longer guaranteeing you will receive Dinars you order without payig first-

The fact that the US government suggested things to the Dinar dealers is good, I did not think of that. Good though.

That is it, so if you have some indicators you might see happening before the RV, let them ripppppp

GOOOOOOO RV

I was in Chase Bank (Cedar Hill Texas) on Wednesday. De La Rue machines are on the counters. GO RV

• Upvote 1

Alert from Forex indicating a substantial rate change would be the best indicator. Lol God Bless Semper Fi

Thank you. You're right . Even tho I feel they will adjust their currency a day or two before it goes live. Also watch all the dealer sites close. I watch that more than the CBI .

1) A solution to the Kuwaiti debt. Working on it now.

2) All the ministers are seated. Who knows when this custer *** will be done!

3) Inducted in the WTO.I have been doing some WTO site research and have not come up with anything definitive. These are the ones I am looking for. And that would be firm confirmation on all of these.

• Upvote 1

Michael Phelps is doing commercails again (albeit w/o his bong)

"The Donald" want to be President

Arizona smoked Duke in roundball

hey, even Auburn won a National Championship - anything is possible now (except Charlie Sheen's penchant for sobriety)

cautiously optimistic : hope for the best - plan for the worst... perhaps settle on median ground

I thank those that have contributed to this post with some real intel Indicators :wave: The rest of you just have not thought about it, and that is A O K . Some one out there has had a indicator that just may be fool proof, go ahead and add something positive, :wave: Have fun ! :wave::lol::wave:

The only thing I have been looking for, and the only thing I will be looking for, is smaller denominations. With out smaller denominations a large RV can not happen. Any RV over US $1 to Dinar $100 there will have to be smaller denominations.

So all these rumors are just people trying to get you to buy more, or just people trying to get attention!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

INDICATORS BEFORE THE RV

Rumor that may help

“Well here I go again”

GOOOOOOO RV

seems to me some of these have been met, our taxes have changed, and there have been rumors of de la rue machines popping up everywhere, I have seen some of the lower denoms but not all and I even have a few of the coin denominations, so we will wait and see what happens, go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!