Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why RV will happen soon!

Hah! Will the RV affect the political picture in the US? Shift the power structure by making more millionaires out of the common folk?

Or will wealth turn more than half of us into republicans who were not already? Somewhere I saw democrats described as folks with a strong desire to spend other people's money for the greater good, and republicans want the gov. to run like a business and keep its hands out of their pockets.

We should conduct a poll of current political leanings, then poll the exact same respondents a year after the RV to see if anything changes. Good social experiment.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 7

For the Love of PETE.....If you are gonna insult a group of people at the very least you need to know how to spell the word correctly. Otherwise you really come off looking like a goofy goober. IMO.

Peace

haha goofy goober +1 for you my friend. Gonna use that just like how it sounds hehe.

• Upvote 1

For the Love of PETE.....If you are gonna insult a group of people at the very least you need to know how to spell the word correctly. Otherwise you really come off looking like a goofy goober. IMO.

Peace

:lol: ....goofy goober!!!??? (i love that.)

IMHO, its best not to generalize a group....for better or worse, we are all Americans and must live and work together. :twocents:

• Upvote 3

The delima for the progressive! USA can not afford to allow the RV to happen later. It has to happen soon or there will be too many Concervitives with too much money!

wow

if only it were true! we should be so lucky! those concervitives :huh: are the ones who own businesses and create jobs and pay in the taxes that support the entitlements that progressives love .... and yet you love to hate them ....... wake up!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Peace

Thanks....... I was worried. I thought it might be a heebie-geebie disease.

IMO i think that when it does RV then we as people of the US will be Rich with harmony and love to spread to the unfortunate, the hungry, the poor and our family. I pray the day it does happen no matter how much i will indeed help people like family friends the homeless and the poor. I will give money to charity and i will like to know how it is spent and not going in the people pockets thats running the program. I am also gonna volunteer some of my time which i do already as a FREEMASON.......

• Upvote 3

IMO i think that when it does RV then we as people of the US will be Rich with harmony and love to spread to the unfortunate, the hungry, the poor and our family. I pray the day it does happen no matter how much i will indeed help people like family friends the homeless and the poor. I will give money to charity and i will like to know how it is spent and not going in the people pockets thats running the program. I am also gonna volunteer some of my time which i do already as a FREEMASON.......

• Upvote 1

:lol: ....goofy goober!!!??? (i love that.)

IMHO, its best not to generalize a group....for better or worse, we are all Americans and must live and work together. :twocents:

even better..... we're all Humans ( also all of us non-Americans) and must live and work together.......

• Upvote 2

The delima for the progressive! USA can not afford to allow the RV to happen later. It has to happen soon or there will be too many Concervitives with too much money!

I believe you are looking at this all wrong. You seem to be thinking that the people who are going to receive this money are going to act like a bunch of spoiled rich people. The fact of it is that most of them have been under so much stress over the economy that this will have more of an effect of removing worry from their lives and give them a reason to smile again. And genuine smiles and happiness are not political.

:)