Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait dinar=value of ID--rumor 25k =25k

Inbedded HorseHead

Dwight - the stupid word is waste - not waist - I just feel badly for our country because school children from India who use English as their second language would not make the same mistake. I am not trying to be mean, but come on folks, we need to do better and I am not just talking about spelling. America and Americans are still the best, but we had better not be looking back. Yeah, do not give a shinola about the topic of this post. Somebody count the usage of LOL just in this post. Now, I take everything back, Dwight, if English is your second language because you would be entitled to such a gaffe, but I have not met too many Asian people named Dwight. i apologize for my zeal, but words are beautful things.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys. 1 KWD is worth 3.6117 USD today.....so if 1- 25,000 note IQD gets you 1 -25,000 note KWD in Kuwait then the rate at that bank is 3.6117 USD........so I am not sure what you all are talking about LOP for.....thats great news if true.

Think about it again and check your rates guys....good news possibly.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys. 1 KWD is worth 3.6117 USD today.....so if 1- 25,000 note IQD gets you 1 -25,000 note KWD in Kuwait then the rate at that bank is 3.6117 USD........so I am not sure what you all are talking about LOP for.....thats great news if true.

Eggzakkery!! Nothing to worry about.

Been gone for awhile.... comeback and I still crack up over these paranoia posts. You guys crack me up....Until the Gov. of Iraq is seated nothing will happen. And maybe after that, still nothing will happen. Nothing will leak out into other countries, it will just show up in Iraq first. Now going back to my crawlspace under my rock.

Thxs win!!! I thought I was going crazy for a minute there!! Would love $3.61... Cash in all and be done with it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FORGET IT....FORGET IT.....IT'S NOT HAPPENING.......the news is from yesterday now and if the kuwait exchange rumor real, it would be al over the place by now, so obviously this is a DEAD issue.......move on tongue.gif

I need more coffee after reading all three pages of this thread..........it's time to go till up the garden spot by hand, and work off some of this anxiety..... blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't want to be negative, but the more research I've done the more I think the LOP is more and more plausible. That said, I think this post is straight BS. They aren't going to be able to cash-in in Kuwait before the rest of the world, otherwise there would be huge moves on the Dinar. If it is a 300% gain, there would be huge Hedge Funds that would swoop in for that gain alone... so no, I don't think this is accurate information.

COME ON....MAKE SENSE. YOU SAY 25K IQD FOR 25IQD....THAT'S A LOP. DO YOU MEAN 25K IQD FOR 25KD????? THAT WOULD MEAN A 300% RETURN....WE'D BE GETTING ABOUT us$75 FOR EACH us$25K NOTE....NOT TOO GOOD :(

I won't say anything about the ingelligence (or lack thereof) of any person who says that a 300% return is "NOT THAT GOOD :("

I hope that you realize how ridiculous that sounds. :)

Dwight - the stupid word is waste - not waist - I just feel badly for our country because school children from India who use English as their second language would not make the same mistake. I am not trying to be mean, but come on folks, we need to do better and I am not just talking about spelling. America and Americans are still the best, but we had better not be looking back. Yeah, do not give a shinola about the topic of this post. Somebody count the usage of LOL just in this post. Now, I take everything back, Dwight, if English is your second language because you would be entitled to such a gaffe, but I have not met too many Asian people named Dwight. i apologize for my zeal, but words are beautful things.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that cringes at the beatings the English language takes in many of these posts. I don't know if it is due to the laziness of the poster or the shortcomings our our educational system. I hope it is the former.

• Upvote 1

I won't say anything about the ingelligence (or lack thereof) of any person who says that a 300% return is "NOT THAT GOOD :("

I hope that you realize how ridiculous that sounds. :)

iT MAY BE RIDICULOUS TO YOU, BUT TO ME IT'S NOT THAT GOOD. mOST OF MY INVESTMENTS MAKE MUCH MORE THAN 300% OVER 7 YEARS.....IF YOU INVESTED IN GLOD 7 YEARS AGO, YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TODAY.

BUT THAT'S NOT MY POINT.....EVEN ADAM EXPECTS THE DINAR TO RV SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN 10 CENTS AND A DOLLAR AND HE IS ONE OF THE MORE CONSERVATIVE INVESTORS. AT 10 CENTS PER DINAR, WE WOULD CASH IN AT $100,000 PER MILLION DINAR WHICH COST MOST LESS THAN $1,000....AT 300% YOU WOULD CASH OUT FOR $3,000.

LET'S SEE...$100,000 VS $3,000....i'D SAY THAT 300% ISN'T VERY MUCH IN THIS PICTURE...JMO B)

• Upvote 1