Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait dinar=value of ID--rumor 25k =25k

Inbedded HorseHead

Murph: On phone with Lebanese friend. His sister-in-law lives in Kuwait. Today, Kuwait bank will take 25K Iraqi Dinar and give back 25 Iraqi dinar note. Does this make any sense to anyone.

Rumor pilfered from another site in case you missed it :D

what is KD trading at these days?

Edited by Inbedded HorseHead
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Murph: On phone with Lebanese friend. His sister-in-law lives in Kuwait. Today, Kuwait bank will take 25K Iraqi Dinar and give back 25 Iraqi dinar note. Does this make any sense to anyone.

Did you intend to say that Kuwait bank will exchange 25,000 IQD for 25 KWD...or are you tooting that LOP horn again?

I guess what they are trying to pump is the Iraq Dinar is equal value to the Kuwait dinar and if that is true then the Iraqi dinar's value is now in the high $3.00 range..... :D:D

that would only make sense if you gave them 25k iraqi dinae and they gave you back 25k kuwaiti dinars, or am i just reading your post wrong

• Upvote 1

This would only be true if the bank knew that it would make a profit on the deal, either in the exchange or in the value of the dinar.

and that makes some sense as most don't think the ID RV would be equal to the KD, probably somewhat less on the first RV---then that bank makes some $ on the exchange, no? :D:D:D

Don't believe this! It doesn't pass the common sense test.

• Upvote 6

Rumor pilfered from another site in case you missed it biggrin.gif

Considering the fact that the 25 Dinar note has not been released yet, I'd say that would be a pretty good trick. tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

COME ON....MAKE SENSE. YOU SAY 25K IQD FOR 25IQD....THAT'S A LOP. DO YOU MEAN 25K IQD FOR 25KD????? THAT WOULD MEAN A 300% RETURN....WE'D BE GETTING ABOUT us$75 FOR EACH us$25K NOTE....NOT TOO GOOD :(

• Upvote 2

ya, typo, I think,,,,I pilfered from Dinar Speculator.....they probably meant to pump as 25k Kuwait note for 25k Iraq note...

I see you got dinged, somebody killed the messenger :angry: I gave you two of my pluses to help you back.

dammit I was really savin those for the RV anouncment :lol::lol:

Edited by estephan

Judging from the title..

I believe the OP meant to say that 25,000 IQD would equal 25,000 KWD

I believe the OP forgot to type the K, since the OP was using K in terms of 1000s. For example 25k = 25,000

Also, the OP's first post is confusing, because why would a Kuwaiti citizen exchange a 25k IQD note for a 25 IQD note. They live in Kuwait or reside in Kuwait (wouldn't make sense)

The OP should clarify, other than that, the OP contradicts their own content.

Judging from the title..

I believe the OP meant to say that 25,000 IQD would equal 25,000 KWD

I believe the OP forgot to type the K, since the OP was using K in terms of 1000s. For example 25k = 25,000

Also, the OP's first post is confusing, because why would a Kuwaiti citizen exchange a 25k IQD note for a 25 IQD note. They live in Kuwait or reside in Kuwait (wouldn't make sense)

The OP should clarify, other than that, the OP contradicts their own content.

I agree , but once again , WHAT THE HELL IS A 25 IQD NOTE? IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

sorry , don't mean to yell but THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by estephan