Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama...(The American Heritage)

wrong answer but if its true why wont he produce a birth certificate?i will and who said anything about the color of his skin, i voted for him but i was blinded now i see the light an realize my mistake.

He has produced a legally valid birth certificate that has been verified TWICE by the issuing agency. All the birthers have is sputtering about how the legal document somehow isn't real.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I see the Dinar Forum has become a political and religious forum.

There are bad republicans...good ones

bad democrats......good ones

good Americans...bad ones

When I see someone label themselves as a specific desciption..I lose faith in their "speech". I say the person that listens to all options and then decides what makes sense is the wise one. I like some of what the republicans say...some views of the democrats...To say you agree 100% with any political party makes no sense to me. I ask a class one time why they were the political party they were, and the overwhelming response was..."because my parents were______."

Same with the take on religion......

I will say..regardless of the spouting and speeches......every american has the right to run for city council, mayor, school board, city commissoner. Be a Baptist, Methodist, Catholic. And the reason is because we live in a country that protects our freedoms to do so.

Call yourselves whatever.....but we are all Americans...and we want a return on our investment in the form of an RV. We are on the same team here...if you couldnt tell.

• Upvote 2

You sir have my vote! In fact I will buy you a ticket back to "YOUR COUNTRY" and from there you can rant, rave, piss and moan all you like! So in parting enjoy your ride back to Tripoli.

P.S. The current administration i.e. President is holding the highest office of state for that matter world Illegally. He is a lying two faced Piece of.....SIGH I won't say it. I'll pay for his ticket too, Kenya right?

QOUTE

I'LL HELP PAY SO LONG AS IT IS ONE WAY!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really don't care what race the president is. Why has he not supplied his birth certificate to even become president? Why has he spent millions covering up his past? Spmething is just not right here? I am a retired military man and I have served my country for 22 years. I had to provide proof of my citizenship when I enlisted back in the day (1973). I will acknowledge obama as the president but not the commander and chief. I do not respect the man. Respect is earned not given.

• Upvote 1

You sir have my vote! In fact I will buy you a ticket back to "YOUR COUNTRY" and from there you can rant, rave, piss and moan all you like! So in parting enjoy your ride back to Tripoli.

P.S. The current administration i.e. President is holding the highest office of state for that matter world Illegally. He is a lying two faced Piece of.....SIGH I won't say it. I'll pay for his ticket too, Kenya right?

[/

O's lying is no different from all of the past administrations int his country. I mean black AMERICANS were promised 40 arces and a mule after slavery was abolished- has not happened- hmmmmmmmmm wonder why! Maybe I should bring this issue up at the dinner table with Mr.Obama? heck -every other group of people that past administrations have wronged have gotten their just dues( native Americans, Japanese Americans, Jewish americans-just to name a few)

your right BANG, I will also pay for Georgia W. Bush's to plane ticket back to England or Gemany since that's where his people's from! maybe I could book his flight on the same day you book Obama's ticket- let me know ;) we could shipp them out on the same day-let me know.

Also, I will be starting a group of Post Obama bithers to check all future president's birth certificates since no one every mentioned Georgia Bush's birth certificate during his 8 devilish years in office.................I can't wait till 2012! - let the birthing continue! :lol:

It saddens me to say that no other president in the history of this country has ever had their birth certificate challenged and has been challenge by racist, anti-government, far- right wing, timothy Mcvey, David Duke, sorry-a%$, devils who only want to hurt this man who's main crime from these snakes from day one was his skin color.

PEOPLE- there is no rule book on how to be a president -just as well as this none to found about being a parent

I guess his mother and her side of the family don't count................his skin is his sin!

If Johnny Bohner was the president or someone else who is pigmentally challeged was in office now and there was never an Obama- this hate-monger crap would not be happening!

I am willing to bet all of my dinar investment- that when the next president comes into office( Don't worry haters it won't be "O") there will not be anybirthers or pee party folks saying a da% thing!

If don't like my posted thoughts.........................deal with it! can't stop! won't stop!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH BABY! :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The only time I saw race enter the conversation is by those people claiming that people are wrong about Obama's nationality. I could not care less what color his skin is. I don't agree with his policies, and if everyone that agrees with that goes out during the next campaign and supports the best candidate(which I am sure won't be Obama) than we don't have to worry about any problems with his nationality(if there are any). It is funny how every political debate during this administration comes down to a bunch of people screaming racism. I think it is sad that the only people that talk about race are the ones who claim to defend it. I support the USA and Obama is my current president, I don't have to like it , but rather than taking issue with things that are out of our control now, let's make sure we do something about it in the next election.

• Upvote 2

He was born IN AMERICA.:rolleyes: (prove it!!!!)

No, buddy...he's an American....born here. (Wrong!!!)

Too bad you are to focused on the color of his skin to realize it.

Thats the problem!!! Race has nothing to do with, why do you all inject race? You must have that problem!!!

how again did this kenyan get to be an american president?

I was wondering the same thing!!! If it was not true he would not have spent Millions to seal his records!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This argument has absolutely nothing to do with race! Show me the FACTS that say otherwise. The FACT is when opposing parties try to discredit their opponent they look for dirt, and if the opponent tries to cover it up or ignore it everyone starts to look harder. I can name several white Presidents and politicians from both parties who have had their closets rummaged through and skeletons exposed. I suggest you do some open-minded research.

It's a FACT that Obama has spent money and time trying to avoid this issue. Which makes curious Americans simply ask: Why?

Instead, I guess, when there is no better way to make an argument, throw the race card. Guilt or intimidate the "pigmentally challenged" into backing down or giving in. The next question is:

When the whites become the minority, which they quickly are to Hispanics, and have already in some states, will they be able to throw the same race card? Will they be afforded the same equal opportunities and affirmative actions that have been created? Will the black community stand for a white chamber of commerce? (Because there are black, hispanic, and asian ones.) Just something to ponder.

Edited by primalnick

He has produced a legally valid birth certificate that has been verified TWICE by the issuing agency. All the birthers have is sputtering about how the legal document somehow isn't real.:rolleyes:

the one he produced wasnt legal it didnt even have signatures on it so check again wrong answer

wrong it didnt have signatures on it so now what?>

This argument has absolutely nothing to do with race! Show me the FACTS that say otherwise. The FACT is when opposing parties try to discredit their opponent they look for dirt, and if the opponent tries to cover it up or ignore it everyone starts to look harder. I can name several white Presidents and politicians from both parties who have had their closets rummaged through and skeletons exposed. I suggest you do some open-minded research.

It's a FACT that Obama has spent money and time trying to avoid this issue. Which makes curious Americans simply ask: Why?

Instead, I guess, when there is no better way to make an argument, throw the race card. Guilt or intimidate the "pigmentally challenged" into backing down or giving in. The next question is:

When the whites become the minority, which they quickly are to Hispanics, and have already in some states, will they be able to throw the same race card? Will they be afforded the same equal opportunities and affirmative actions that have been created? Will the black community stand for a white chamber of commerce? (Because there are black, hispanic, and asian ones.) Just something to ponder.

very well said.

it's a moot point if he is or isn't a US born citizen. you can beat this topic into the ground to no end. he is a failure as a president period. he was placed in the system by the people who own this country to satisfy their needs and turn this country upside down. he is just the face, a puppet, others are pulling the strings. this country is being run by a small group of wealthy people who want it all. obama was groomed by them and hand picked to be the president. he is just a small part of their master plan. maybe we will be able to take back our country in 2012, only time will tell. i don't think we will see obama win a 2nd term. but who will these people have groomed for the next run. believe me they have someone, hand picked and are grooming them right now to take obamas place. this person may not be ready for 2012, but he is waiting in the wings being trained to take over where obama left off.

• Upvote 1

There is a method to the dem party madness. They had two possible winners. One, a black man(half black) Obama, and a woman(if you want to call her that), Hillarious. They could whine either way. If you disagree with Obama, you are a racist, if you disagree with Hillarious, you are a sexist. Their excuse for bad policy is built in.

• Upvote 1

Thats the problem!!! Race has nothing to do with, why do you all inject race? You must have that problem!!!

No...the problem is that only the BLACK MAN has had his LEGALLY VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE called not good enough. Why is that??

the one he produced wasnt legal it didnt even have signatures on it so check again wrong answer

wrong it didnt have signatures on it so now what?>

Yes, actually, it DOES have a signature on it.PLUS it was VERIFIED by the issuing agency TWICE.

So NOW what?:P

very well said.

Except that it is a lie.A well spoken lie.

First, I invite you to show me what I staed in my post was a lie! THAT'S RIGHT I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

Second, I think that you are so overcome with "racism" is the excuse that it's become like an illness. You are missing the point completely, because YOU are blinded by racism rage.

Third, I really don't have a dog in this race (because I don't care), I originally got involved because I despise the race card and am continuing because you called me a liar>

1. Does Obama have a U.S. birth certificate?

A. We do not really know. Only the issuing authority has seen it and claims it's validity.

So you're saying we should accept this blindly? Why should it not be public record? It's only the most important position in the country. What super secret personal information is on a birth certificate? If no, then why do we have to show ours to get a drivers license or social security card, or to employers...oh! wait! We have to do it to prove citizenship. So why is Obama exempt?

2. Did Obama pay for legal measures to seal his birth certificate and records?

A. Yes.

That makes me ask why? Why have the fought so hard to hide a simple document? NOBODY CARES WHAT COLOR OR SEX THEY ARE, PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHY AS THE HIGHEST PUBLIC OFFICIAL YOU ARE HIDING THINGS!

3. Did they accuse Bush of dodging the draft, or Kerry of being deceitful about his Swift boat service in Vietnam?

A. Yes. Why? Because they were white? No because they were being deceptive.

4. Did they accuse Clinton of dodging the draft?

A. No. Because he freely admitted it, but they were hellbent over the not inhaling comment if you'll recall. Or how about Whitewater or Monica?

5. Have they dug into other politician's private and professional lives?

A. Yes. Mostly for sexual conduct. Senators, Governors, Blagovich, South Carolina, foot tapping in restrooms, etc. But wait! They were all white! I guess then it's okay!

Does any of that clear your racism clouded mind?

So I have given logical and professional answers in explanation to this and other events. What have you done besides sit there like a five year old and scream liar and racist?

DIRTY POLITICS DOES NOT EQUAL RACISM.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP RACISM ALIVE AND WELL.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Fire away!!!

• Upvote 1

There are good people and bad. With that being said the simple truth is that the over whelming majority of Terrorism world wide is planned, supported, funded, harbored and carried out by Muslims, the bad ones.

I think the mods should close this thread as it is getting out of hand.

Truly I'm floored how this went from a Political discussion to one of trash talk and racism? I personally served with many fine people of different color creed and religions and have never ounce considered that a deciding factor on their qualifications to keep me alive or not. I deeply resent the implications here and as such feel this thread has gone way off track and should be closed. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Truly I'm floored how this went from a Political discussion to one of trash talk and racism? I personally served with many fine people of different color creed and religions and have never ounce considered that a deciding factor on their qualifications to keep me alive or not. I deeply resent the implications here and as such feel this thread has gone way off track and should be closed. JMO. Peace.

Huge respect for what you have done for your country Bang.........You are a hero and I know for a fact you are far from a racist.