Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat: G.E.T. 3/8/11 1:30pm

codeman

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. Seems like maliki has been stripped of authority that he has held out before now. He wanted complete control of the c b i and that power was removed from him by supreme court. Shabbi now has complete control of the monetary assets of the g o I. There are only 1 seat of ministry (security) that remains in contention presently and is supposed to be resolved by thursdays presentations of canidates to parliment. This will complete the gov of iraq and has been what shabbi has been waiting on until it was completed. The next speech given by shabbi will be the announcement of the r/v. It could happen possibly rapidly after parliment meeting on thursday but appears more likely to occur next week.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] an addendum–was told this should occur by the 15th if not before (the r/v)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] up till yesterday there has been a prevalant problem with the c b i and the i s x in some form of communication between their computers that was rectified and now the cbi is ready at any time shabbi decides to act—after thurs meeting–our treasury officials are still in country helping final phase of r/v.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] a little known part of the sofa agreement entailed the help of the us to help iraq r/v (in simplistic terms)

the us is working feverishly to accompolish the r/v prior to the projected date of assencion into the w t o on the 15th

assencion into w t o requires an international recognizable currency

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cowgirl–you really think iraq parliment cares or watches these sites——think about it

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] janice–no deadline as such–just a projected date of joining

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinar-star–no relation–your perspective is from an american view–not in the big picture–we’re dealing in something that has much larger consquences than our tax revenue

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] our premier day to watch is thursday and what transpires in parliment–theres the story

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 7

Well Okie myself and alot of others hope you are right this time. This rv would help alot of people, their families and charities not to mention this country of ours. That being said, your trac record has not been the best for accuracy. Coming from an oilfield family background, most folks i know in that line of work are fairly honest. Also alot of oilfield workers do know contacts overseas in the industry so i cannot discount you having "contacts" . However i do question their accuracy or knowledge of what is REALLY transpiring thus making your comments less believable. But lately I've noticed some of the things you had predicted about M and A coming to light several weeks later. Hopefully your "intel" is just ahead of the game and not smoke and mirrors. Something to think about though, alot of people take what you say to heart that are newbies in this investment. Those same people may make misjudgemnts on this venture that change their lives and the lives of others. What people say can affect someones life as much as an rv. NOT BASHING YOU, JUST SAYIN' B)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Yeah.... :rolleyes: There's no story here....

All I see is more garbage. No substance at all.

Why am I posting? Because this info is from someone I have no respect for. He basically just lies and you people eat it up.

Oh yeah you can keep your "its a rumor section" or "if you don't like it don't read it" rebuttals to yourself.

I'm saying right now this is cr@p...

Not everyone like to do their own homework. They want to be spoon fed. Is that how you want to be?

Well I challenge anyone tell me Okie is right on with all of what he says....I DARE YOU!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 23

[i]Labdog to Okie,

I like what you post here and I hope it is not hype!

I will gladly take all the good news I can here in the rumor

section. Oh yes, this is the rumors section so technically it's

not good news but a great rumor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah.... :rolleyes: There's no story here....

All I see is more garbage. No substance at all.

Why am I posting? Because this info is from someone I have no respect for. He basically just lies and you people eat it up.

Oh yeah you can keep your "its a rumor section" or "if you don't like it don't read it" rebuttals to yourself.

I'm saying right now this is cr@p...

Not everyone like to do their own homework. They want to be spoon fed. Is that how you want to be?

Well I challenge anyone tell me Okie is right on with all of what he says....I DARE YOU!!

Testy are we? I do not consider myself an Okie follower so do try not to ASSUME or Generalize your thoughts PLEASE. Some of us in here may take offense to this. :blink:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

It seems I must come and see what this uninformed spotlight seeker has to say next, rather like chasing the fire truck to see where the fire is. It is a kind of insanity. I don't know why but I just have to know what he is going to come up with next. And how he is going to insult people who dare to make a dissenting comment, even a gentle one. I really think he should be changing his moniker to Okie the Ego Man.

How can some people tell him he is doing such a great job when he is always wrong?

But, I still come to see what he is wrong about this time.

*sigh*

smee2

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. Seems like maliki has been stripped of authority that he has held out before now. He wanted complete control of the c b i and that power was removed from him by supreme court. Shabbi now has complete control of the monetary assets of the g o I. There are only 1 seat of ministry (security) that remains in contention presently and is supposed to be resolved by thursdays presentations of canidates to parliment. This will complete the gov of iraq and has been what shabbi has been waiting on until it was completed. The next speech given by shabbi will be the announcement of the r/v. It could happen possibly rapidly after parliment meeting on thursday but appears more likely to occur next week.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] an addendum–was told this should occur by the 15th if not before (the r/v)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] up till yesterday there has been a prevalant problem with the c b i and the i s x in some form of communication between their computers that was rectified and now the cbi is ready at any time shabbi decides to act—after thurs meeting–our treasury officials are still in country helping final phase of r/v.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] a little known part of the sofa agreement entailed the help of the us to help iraq r/v (in simplistic terms)

the us is working feverishly to accompolish the r/v prior to the projected date of assencion into the w t o on the 15th

assencion into w t o requires an international recognizable currency

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cowgirl–you really think iraq parliment cares or watches these sites——think about it

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] janice–no deadline as such–just a projected date of joining

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinar-star–no relation–your perspective is from an american view–not in the big picture–we’re dealing in something that has much larger consquences than our tax revenue

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] our premier day to watch is thursday and what transpires in parliment–theres the story

Okie, i don't what the others say about ya man, good read Thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Whither I believe Okie or not, I do believe that there are truely negative people in this world that find it hard to really believe in anything. I know cause I used to be one of them. Negative is easy, not a lot of effort or faith involved. When my outlook on a certain situation was negative, I was usually right! Funny thing is, when I changed my outlook to a positive one.....I was usually right as well. It's all in how you look at the half full/empty glass. To some the glass has always been and always will be half empty..... :) It is a mental thing, a choice if you will. Yeah, I know Okies glass has been half empy for a while but it has also been half full... You choose.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You know that most of this actually sounds plausible, and you can even back some of it up with news articles coming out of Iraq! HOWEVER... I would like to have some point out where it says that the WTO requires a country to have a tradable currency. China is a member of the WTO, and their currency is not a "tradable" currency. I guess more than anything I would like someone in the know to help me understand where this WTO must have a tradable currency march the 15th "deadline" came from! :blink: I am not at all baashing anyone cause I myself LOVE this section because of people like OKIE! :D

I am simply trying to become a student of the Dinar game, and need some teaching from people who really know what is going on!

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to answer the WTO question!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if we (USA) have a team from the treasury dept in Iraq? Thanks in advance...........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Yes, the UST was in and I believe is still in Iraq right now.

http://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/tg1060.aspx

Deputy Secretary Wolin Visits Iraq

2/14/2011

Page Content

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of the Treasury today announced Deputy Treasury Secretary Neal S. Wolin visited Baghdad, Iraq February 12 – 14 to engage new Iraqi leadership on key economic challenges and the path forward for Iraq. During his two-day visit, Deputy Secretary Wolin met with Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Rowsch Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani, Minister of Finance Rafi al-Issawi, Chairman, PM Advisory Committee Thamir al-Ghadhban, Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shibibi and Council of Representatives Finance Committee Chairman Haider al-Abadi.

Wolin’s visit reinforced the U.S. commitment to a lasting relationship with a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq and underscored the importance of continuing sound economic policies. His meetings focused on a range of issues, including strategies to help strengthen Iraq’s economic institutions and public financial management; financial sector reforms and efforts to improve the investment climate; and engagement with key international partners including the IMF and World Bank. Deputy Secretary Wolin also discussed the significant threat associated with Iran’s increasing ties to Iraq’s developing financial sector and the need for the development of a sound anti-money-laundering/combating-the-financing-of-terrorism (AML/CFT) regime to protect against illicit financial activity, support Iraq’s integration into international markets and attract foreign investment.

While in Baghdad, the Deputy Secretary co-chaired a meeting of the Economic and Energy Cooperation Joint Coordination Committee (JCC) that was established under the U.S.-Iraq Strategic Framework Agreement to strengthen U.S.-Iraqi bilateral economic and commercial ties.

• Upvote 2

Testy are we? I do not consider myself an Okie follower so do try not to ASSUME or Generalize your thoughts PLEASE. Some of us in here may take offense to this. :blink:

Question...how long have you been a follower? cause if you've followed him for any length of time at all, you "know" that he has made hundreds of claims and predictions....NONE of which have come true....I say again NONE have ever happened as he's said. So my second question would be....why do you follow him or anyone who is NEVER right? Just askin B)

I like a good joke now and again....that's why I read him. he's a laugh riot and the more he predicts, the more I laugh. :lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WHO says the US Treasury is in Iraq and even if they are....who KNOWS why they are there? Show me the proof...... cool.gif

Engaging New Iraqi Leadership on Economic Policies for a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57679-engaging-new-iraqi-leadership-on-economic-policies-for-a-sovereign-stable-and-self-reliant-iraq/#ixzz1G2xLmKQl

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Question...how long have you been a follower? cause if you've followed him for any length of time at all, you "know" that he has made hundreds of claims and predictions....NONE of which have come true....I say again NONE have ever happened as he's said. So my second question would be....why do you follow him or anyone who is NEVER right? Just askin B)

I like a good joke now and again....that's why I read him. he's a laugh riot and the more he predicts, the more I laugh. :lmao::lmao:

Theres nothing funny about reading the predictions of a bumbling idiot and his team of garbage can cronies. He is a deciever and a fool. and Im tired of seeing his name the forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1