Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: (DV-Private Site) 3/1/2011 @ 9:41am

ronscarpa

Nighthk11 Chat: (DV-Private Site) 3/1/2011 @ 9:41am

9:41 AM [Nighthk11] The fact that CBI has or has not up-dated their site and that we have NOT seen the RV just yet is not a bad sign- it is coming-

9:42 AM [harleyrider] Yes

9:42 AM [peek] Agreed!!!

9:42 AM [Nighthk11] What is important is that they activated their budget (Late) but it is activated- That opens the gates

9:42 AM [sslate] You talk with such confidence Night that we just believe you know what you are talking about.

9:43 AM [Nighthk11] Now I read that Maliki is supposed to give the names to Parliament this week (late again)- If so then we are staring at the RV

9:43 AM [chloe] night is their new week beginning on Saturday in Iraq?

9:43 AM [Nighthk11] Lots of rumors and pro-pronouncements concerning this along with bashing by people who bring nothing to the table

9:43 AM [Nighthk11] Yet we are looking at it now- Shabs will trigger

9:45 AM [harleyrider] Will Shabs wait for Security member announcement to RV?

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] My confidence comes from many sources- most of all knowing that no matter what is printed- what they do or fail to do- they cannot re-join the international community w/out a trade able currency

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] New week in the ME begins on sat

9:46 AM [Nighthk11] Now with Maliki’s revelation on security- I must believe that the full gov’t is NOT in place therefore I do not think Shabs will trigger- But I could very well be WRONG- People are not going to wait that want action now

9:47 AM [chloe] do you see chalabi in interior night?

the impact of their demonstration- it makes sense to give out monies then reval giving the people a “Stake”- True or not-I do NOT know

9:48 AM [Nighthk11] Yes- Chalibi will most likely take the interior ministry

9:48 AM [chloe] yes 8ball surmised that as well night.

9:49 AM [Nighthk11] I would suggest very strongly after RV- You look for tangible assets to secure your money either GOLD-SILVER-PLATINUM

9:50 AM [Nighthk11] The “Ruling Elite” have selected China as the next powerful economy surpassing the US and making us #3- Believe what you will but that is their plan

9:51 AM [chloe] yuan good currency to hold

9:51 AM [Nighthk11] Money is placed on “Paper” and the world is awash in paper- their standard is Gold-Silver- Buy food and keep a stocked pantry

9:52 AM [Nighthk11] The pure evil of this plan is that food will be available but people will not be able to buy due to the devaluation of the DOLLAR

9:52 AM [Nighthk11] Make no mistake- The dollar will devalue and we will have inflation- But it’s ok- Plan for this because it’s coming

9:53 AM [raviconn] Nighthk11 should we keep gold/silver and platinum in our safe at home? can the govt seize it?

9:53 AM [Nighthk11] They are planning to “Change” the currency paid for in dollars pertaining to OIL to DINARS or what they are calling “Petro Dollars”- But the standard for money will change

9:54 AM [Nighthk11] If you do some research you will see that the CBI is owned by ROTHSCHILD- as well as the US FED and Bank Of England

9:55 AM [Nighthk11] With that being said- The dinar will RV when they feel it is appropriate

9:55 AM [Nighthk11] That has to be a close date as they are re-aligning the worlds economies and currencies now

9:57 AM [Nighthk11] Gold/silver bought as a hedge IMO should be kept close to the individual as possible because I can see a “Barter System” developing for people to survive this plan that they have- Make no mistake it is a plan that they will activate

9:58 AM [Nighthk11] This is NOT news or speculation of doom and gloom- fore warned is to be armed and ready- for those who do NOT believe just step back and look

9:58 AM [Nighthk11] They have done NOTHING in hiding- It’s all up front- as with the dinar it was a “Plan” hatched in 1983 to get into the ME for resources

9:59 AM [Nighthk11] Now on revaluation of the dinar- since they have activated the budget- the gates are open- Yesterday the WB gave a “Loan” to Iraq again- so they must have the date-rate and it must be close

10:00 AM [tmc-1123] some of us know this , just don’t say anything because of the bashing that comes with it

10:01 AM [Nighthk11] Whatever is happening now in Iraq is anybody’s guess concerning the release of the dinar- Yet I read yesterday that permission was given to Shabibi to proceed- Never on time with anything- so it may take a few days- but it’s ok

10:02 AM [Nighthk11] It’s ok with the bashing- look where it’s coming from- small people who have nothing positive to add

10:02 AM [tmc-1123] everyone has that right

10:04 AM [Nighthk11] This will be the largest transfer of wealth in this time period of human history- so no problem with them taking time to get it right- and they will- as I look now today- we are very good- all we have to do is keep supporting each other- and when it finally comes- we will receive our blessing

10:05 AM [Nighthk11] I would also suggest that “Prayers” do not be given for “Money”- but for the health and welfare of the Iraqi people as well as the entire Human Race- Money did NOT ORIGINATE with the father- but on earth

10:06 AM [Nighthk11] To those who give info and try to add something of substance here- continue to speak with authority- no one has any “Special Information” on Iraq or the reval of the dinar- your input is not only needed but actively sought

10:08 AM [Nighthk11] Even if a “Rumor” does not pan out it’s ok because it stimulates hope- which as we all know is an attribute of “Faith” so continue doing this until we actually see the RV- It does not hurt

10:09 AM [Nighthk11] Seated in all the information we do have- is one shining fact- to move forward- their currency MUST be respected internationally or they remain a closed society

10:10 AM [Nighthk11] If true that the dollar will lose a large portion of it’s value and oil is paid for in dollars- I would say they better get on it- This may also be a reason for large figures we are hearing as to the value upon RV

10:12 AM [Nighthk11] I see that Maliki has given 100 days for the ministries to shape up- That is NOT to mean that the RV will come in June or any other month- since inception and approval of their budget- I believe they must RV and do so quickly- so I am looking at this week

10:14 AM [Nighthk11] Now I have no “Special Intel” or anything else- But I do know that banks here are more than ready- I do know that they have large stocks of cash- more security and are as we expecting this at any moment

10:15 AM [Nighthk11] Bank manager at BOA told me yesterday that it is costly for them to hold large volumes of money but they were to do this until further notice- that is all he would say

10:16 AM [Nighthk11] So I was left to wonder why they would do this- More business- large group of “Investors expected”

10:18 AM [Nighthk11] I know that everyone is tired of this and want this to happen yesterday- all I can say with certainty is that I know it will happen because of the laws and facts of the world governing bodies for inclusion into their “Trading Club” among other issues

10:20 AM [Nighthk11] I believe we will see the end of this mess because of the “Timetable” they the Iraqi’s have set- so I will hope on this week for progress towards RV and possibly see it happen when we least expect it

10:21 AM [Nighthk11] Thanks as always for allowing me to share some thoughts- Keep looking up and supporting each other- we are far closer today then we were a few months ago- All take care and stay well BBL

• Upvote 17

Thanks Ron again!

Oh you are looking at this week! Umm...What happened to last week? Thanks for the post, but it is the last Nighthk11 post I'll ever read. Rothschild owns the CBI? Really? This guy has people listen to him?

Rothschild DOES!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh you are looking at this week! Umm...What happened to last week? Thanks for the post, but it is the last Nighthk11 post I'll ever read. Rothschild owns the CBI? Really? This guy has people listen to him?

If you google : Rothschild owned central banks you will find a world of info that states Rothschild owns CBI

• Upvote 6

You might want to do a little more search for the truth, you may be unpleasantly surprised!

The TRUTH does not come from mainstream media!

• Upvote 2

You know....its not even worth the effort to explaine it to you...maybe you understand this ( - ) I just gave you.... It just Pi^**es me off when you stand on the sideline with absolutely nothing to offer...no independant research to substantiate your assessment just some half azzed bash on someone that at least took the time to explaine why the feel the way they do. If you don't like a post don't bash it...define your position with some literate posting...im just saying B)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Night, Thank you for your continued sharing of thoughts, opinions and information. I do appreciate it. Yes, I like many others, have grown so weary of the Great Dinar Mess, but you uplift me when I read your chats. Hopefully, this will all end this week for all of us. God Bless

• Upvote 1

Here is some info to research on the iraqi dinar and other world currencies and the central banking systems and possibly even who owns them. lots of links and data to back up the research. It will take a while.

http://***********.wordpress.com/

side note: I dont belive most of what is posted from Chats either so...

Wow I guess I know nothing about banking. And I guess that all that information on the internet supports the fact that one family owns all of the central banks, which I am sure is more likely than the history of banking I have researched. You go ahead and enjoy someone telling you over and over again that the RV will happen within 24 - 36 hours and spreads conspiracy theories about banking. It would seem strange to me that not one educational textbook about banking has any information about the Rothschilds owning all central banks, but I guess I am just blind to the truth.

Wow I guess I know nothing about banking. And I guess that all that information on the internet supports the fact that one family owns all of the central banks, which I am sure is more likely than the history of banking I have researched. You go ahead and enjoy someone telling you over and over again that the RV will happen within 24 - 36 hours and spreads conspiracy theories about banking. It would seem strange to me that not one educational textbook about banking has any information about the Rothschilds owning all central banks, but I guess I am just blind to the truth.

Stop Reading!!! what other are saying..some of it may be true but you need a big sifter. Most of the folks that I know who are invested has a systematic method of acquiring IQD. We understood what we were doing from the beginning (2005) every month it dosent RV/RI I buy more. Now if you had a decision to make and some friend told you this was gonna happen next week, thats a different story. If there is any assurance that I might offer, it would be....In My researched opinion, the IQD will definately be worth more than it is today. Its some of the most worthless secure currency in the region, back by what could turn out to be the largest oil reserves on the planet or at least in the top two. Do yourself a favor...Get yourself some type of email/text notification to let you know about the RV, unplug the computer and spend some time with your family. Orrrrr...you could just not believe the hype!

• Upvote 1