Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3-1-11 Skype chat: UN person says watch CBI … rumor

GasCan

Not from me just passing on

1. Person’s brother works for the United Nations in Geneva

2. She received a call from her brother and was told by him to watch the CBI closely last night and over the next few nights for a change

This was on DS last night thought it was interesting with what we have heard over the last few days!….

sjf: My brother is with the United Nations in Geneva,Switzerland. He is within a specialized agency. I recieved a call from him a short time ago. He said, Sis, begin watching CBI closely tonight and over the next few nights for change. I cannot say more than this and I have nothing I can show you to substantiate what I am telling you. But just run with it folks. It won’t hurt. Have a great evening.

Posted by justwaitingforit at 8:22 AM

• Upvote 13

Not from me just passing on

1. Person’s brother works for the United Nations in Geneva

2. She received a call from her brother and was told by him to watch the CBI closely last night and over the next few nights for a change

This was on DS last night thought it was interesting with what we have heard over the last few days!….

sjf: My brother is with the United Nations in Geneva,Switzerland. He is within a specialized agency. I recieved a call from him a short time ago. He said, Sis, begin watching CBI closely tonight and over the next few nights for change. I cannot say more than this and I have nothing I can show you to substantiate what I am telling you. But just run with it folks. It won’t hurt. Have a great evening.

Posted by justwaitingforit at 8:22 AM

from your lips to God's ear B)

• Upvote 1