Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will win! Hang in there

I chose to post this for the benefit of us all. I have been seeing allot of Doom Sayers and people really feeling down about this RV issue. First, Have faith it will be done very soon! In that you will be happy with the rate as well. Second the US will not let Iraq fail at this point so relax we still have an excellent compliment of 50k soldiers in the green zone. Lastly Iraq needs this to happen soon to get contractors back in country working. I would say a couple of things, Maliki is just about finished and he will get his just do, They will seat the last 3 positions very very soon. My point in all this is if your feeling frustrated step away from the keyboard for awhile, I know this crap can become addicting as we all search for the answers in this, lets leave it at this, RV will happen very soon. Peace to you all.

Nice post! I discussed with my family just today that we need to stop paying attention to the doom and gloomers. This is a solid investment, whether it takes another 5 days, weeks, months or YEARS it WILL happen. We are all so frustrated, and so many people are seemingly counting on this RV too much. I have not invested any more than I could afford to lose, I have not taken anything out of our household budget to buy more dinar and I have not sold or pawned anything to buy dinar. This is an investment.....not a necessity. I feel very bad for those who bought in undre false claims of "it's imminent, you better get in while you can!" That only urges people to spend far more than they can afford, thinking it will happen in time to pay the rent and tell the landlord to kiss it. I'm in it for the long term....the longer it draws out, the more time I have to accumulate more dinar as my budget will allow. We can't lose faith just because it isn't happening on our timeframe.

• Upvote 1

Nice post! I discussed with my family just today that we need to stop paying attention to the doom and gloomers. This is a solid investment, whether it takes another 5 days, weeks, months or YEARS it WILL happen. We are all so frustrated, and so many people are seemingly counting on this RV too much. I have not invested any more than I could afford to lose, I have not taken anything out of our household budget to buy more dinar and I have not sold or pawned anything to buy dinar. This is an investment.....not a necessity. I feel very bad for those who bought in undre false claims of "it's imminent, you better get in while you can!" That only urges people to spend far more than they can afford, thinking it will happen in time to pay the rent and tell the landlord to kiss it. I'm in it for the long term....the longer it draws out, the more time I have to accumulate more dinar as my budget will allow. We can't lose faith just because it isn't happening on our timeframe.

I have a lot of respect for BanG and I like your post as well. It's not all about "Gloom and Doom" so much. It's what's being reported. Take all into context and sort through it. Try and make sense of it all if you will. There's good and bad right now. Sad fully, you know the dominate one. It will get better! Point is, progress is being made in Iraq. It will "Pop" one day. The writing is on the wall. Have a good 1. Slay.

I chose to post this for the benefit of us all. I have been seeing allot of Doom Sayers and people really feeling down about this RV issue. First, Have faith it will be done very soon! In that you will be happy with the rate as well. Second the US will not let Iraq fail at this point so relax we still have an excellent compliment of 50k soldiers in the green zone. Lastly Iraq needs this to happen soon to get contractors back in country working. I would say a couple of things, Maliki is just about finished and he will get his just do, They will seat the last 3 positions very very soon. My point in all this is if your feeling frustrated step away from the keyboard for awhile, I know this crap can become addicting as we all search for the answers in this, lets leave it at this, RV will happen very soon. Peace to you all.

Givenyaagreen1.

Great post Bang ....... I have to say I was on way home from work this evening I have about a 45 minute ride and I have been pretty down about the reports and the thought of our blessing slipping away and I really started laughing to my self .I Then thought about something I read awhile ago crossed my mind . In the article the poster cant remember which one talked about smoke and mirrors and I do believe that pretty much all the news has been very contradictory the past few days and I read something today that I believe they are doing the closing of boarders I think starting tomorrow and something else I read said that the whole protest thing was planned like two weeks ago now it is kind of strange that if you were planning on protesting against the gov you probably wouldn't give them that kind of notice . now mind you this was just a silly thought so to speak to look at the proverbial glass half full . What if they actually a planing a huge celebration on Friday and that's the big announcement to the people of the RV I know its a stretch but what about this investment isn't ???? You never know LOL LOL.. B) This is just a bit of positive thinking not starting a rumor so don't take it that way just trying to be a little positive thanks . B)

BanG you are so right!! We should all step away from the computers for a bit and look around us and be thankful to God for everything we have!! Iraq has come TOO far to let their country fall apart now. The people of Iraq and our troops and their families need our support and prayers in the upcoming days. I for one thank you for your encouraging words and reality check for some!!

Thanks everyone, I believe in this community very much! We have some super people in here and since were all on the same damn rollercoaster I believe that makes us even more connected to one another than most general forums and groups of people. We have big hearts and so much to offer one another. As I said to all "Hang In There" we will prevail. God Bless.