Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need the RV So....

Workinchump

I have accumulated over the years 20million Dinars and I would pay off all my debts, Give several large donations to charities that help children One example would be ST Judes Children's hospital. The rest I would turn into precious metals and invest in foreign markets.

I need the RV-

Because my husband was laid off 2 times between May 2009 and Feb 2010 and we lost our home.

Because I want to be able to help my best friend care for her special needs child.

Because I have 2 teenage boys who won't stop eating all of my food.

Because I don't want to be a burden to my children.

Because I want to be a blessing to others and do God's work.

GO RV!!! :)

I need this RV because I changed jobs - blew my L4 disc and have degenerated L5 and hadn't been at my new job long enough for temp disability and the injury happened at home. I am an RN. Will not be able to get another job when they find out I have a bad back. Have been out of work for 2 months, my husband is working overtime to pick up the slack and I have tapped into my 403B. So, of all things, I really would love the Dinar to RV. It would save us from a world of hurt ;) But what the heck, things have a way of working out and I am sure we will be fine no matter what happens. The Iraqi people have it a lot worse than I do, and for them, we really need this RV to happen B)

I need this RV because I changed jobs - blew my L4 disc and have degenerated L5 and hadn't been at my new job long enough for temp disability and the injury happened at home. I am an RN. Will not be able to get another job when they find out I have a bad back. Have been out of work for 2 months, my husband is working overtime to pick up the slack and I have tapped into my 403B. So, of all things, I really would love the Dinar to RV. It would save us from a world of hurt wink.gif But what the heck, things have a way of working out and I am sure we will be fine no matter what happens. The Iraqi people have it a lot worse than I do, and for them, we really need this RV to happen cool.gif

I need this Rv so i can bribe ALI from dinartrade to adopt me.

I need an RV well because i want a hot girl an d it will happen when i am rich

I need an RV to help others out and get my dream car and a house.

I need an RV so i can rub it in my brother's face that always doubted me.

There are a lot of things I want the RV for ... and giving it away to certain good causes is in that list.

But do I NEED the RV?

Unfortunately ... yes.

I need the RV because when my husband died last year I found out our "retirement" funds had been used for something that might have supported us had he lived, but he didn't tell me so I was not aware until we got into the paperwork. I am ticked he didn't confide in me, but then, he didn't think buying dinar was a good idea. I sort of got even alittle by purchasing most of my dinar with his insurance money. But now, I need the RV for retirement ... nothing extravagant but a move and a hot tub will be part of it.

thanks for asking ... made me think about it seriously ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I need this RV to finally relax for the first time in my adult life. My parents let us be kids as long as we could. I remember bricks in the toilet to save water in the early eighties thinking that's the way it was supposed to be for everyone. When the Berlin wall came down my parents made us come in from playing to watch, and I still hear them saying to remember this day as a day of liberty. I need the RV to grant me my freedom as a man and a patriot of the country I love! We have so many blessings we take for granted and I want the power to relax and enjoy what part of the USA we have left... And can't forget all of the great roller coasters that have my name on them.

God bless the people of Iraq! And God willing we can share in some of the blessings of Babylon in the last days... ie... Sooner rather than later.

JR

• Upvote 2

I need this Rv so i can bribe ALI from dinartrade to adopt me.

End Quote

Good one................As for myself. I need the RV for a lot of things........First one being ( you guessed it) I'm scaringly running out of money....Don't want to do incredible things, just ordinary stuff and possibly help a few People, RV willing.........