Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

closing borders???

charlie911

founf this elsewhere and thought i would pass on:

: No Entry into Iraq… Next 72 hrs…

February 19th, 2011 04:13 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info),

TIDBIT: This is the 2nd email from a site member I’ve receive to this effect today. It appears this is confirmation and legitimate. No entry into Iraq for at least the next 72 hours. -I have written you before, but only when I have news. I work in Iraq as a govt contractor. i am home in the states on leave and I am supposed to fly back to the Middle East tomorrow. My friend called me and said they announced at my base that the Iraqi Govt is denying any entrance visas into Iraq for at least the next 72 hours. this is a very unusal circumstance. I will now be stuck in Dubai when I arrive until the restriction is lifted. We can only hope it is because the RV is about to take place??

Edited by charlie911
  • Upvote 9

its not top secret. I just posted this info too. My husbands getting ready to come home and now he doesn't know if he'll be able to get back when he is supposed to return. Hopefully this rv thing will happen while he's home and we won't have to worry about it !!!! If he can't get back to work when its time we are sooooo screwed !!! So.... COME ON RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post! A lot going on right now. To much noise about the RV for it to mean absolutely 0. However, you know as well as I do that A let down could be on the other side of the door. Just saying........taking all this positive news with healthy dose of realism.

PS Sorry for the WSJ thing guy's. Just trying to do my part! I'll be more careful in the future. Thanks for understanding!

• Upvote 1

hope thats not top secret intel your releasing all over the website here......good luck ;)B)

Does this guy know what a news paper is? You should actually be very careful of who you state may be leaking classified info. Im sure if it was such, he would have said. But if you pick up a USA today, there it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post! A lot going on right now. To much noise about the RV for it to mean absolutely 0. However, you know as well as I do that A let down could be on the other side of the door. Just saying........taking all this positive news with healthy dose of realism.

PS Sorry for the WSJ thing guy's. Just trying to do my part! I'll be more careful in the future. Thanks for understanding!

Nitro, if you put your enthusiasm and a tiny mistake into perspective with what is going on in the world, it really is not a problem. We are all human.

Take care.

Carrello

Probably due to the increased protests and potential danger. Just a safety issue.

It is and it will get worse before it gets better. Would not be suprised if the 72 hrs stretches into weeks. Streets are bad enough with traffic jams, now getting crowded with protesters. Not everywhere but in enough places to impact the city.

It is strange to me that my coworkers good friend who works on a base in Baghdad for a private company has heard no rumors whatsoever of any type of RV about to occur. Nothing from the locals he has reached out to, or the folks he works with. No screaming at the protests to RV the currency, nothing. You would think, with how corrupt some govt officials turn out to be, that someone would have leaked the possibility of this to occur in Baghdad, thus limiting some of the protests.

It is true we have a couple of Fire Fighters stuck in Dubai for a few days ... Hopefully only a few days. I have seen where the Iraqi's have screwed with the contractors before not letting them fly out or in for a couple of weeks at a time.. All it is, is a way for the Iraqi's to up the cost of the Entry Visa. I hope this doesn't go too far into March, I am supose to go on my R & R with my son to Honolulu,

It would be nice to see this thing RV before I leave for my R & R that way I have a wallet stuffed with money.. :D

GO RV

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IN GOD WE TRUST

GOD BLESS US ALL

It is strange to me that my coworkers good friend who works on a base in Baghdad for a private company has heard no rumors whatsoever of any type of RV about to occur. Nothing from the locals he has reached out to, or the folks he works with. No screaming at the protests to RV the currency, nothing. You would think, with how corrupt some govt officials turn out to be, that someone would have leaked the possibility of this to occur in Baghdad, thus limiting some of the protests.

They are closing Borders........I didn't know they had one in Iraq thoughmellow.gif

• Upvote 3