Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iman from a mosque in Stamford, CT

masterdinar

My friend is one of those guys who does tax returns...you know the rapid refund kind. He has a client who is an Iman in a mosque in Stamford. I have convince my friend to buy dinar back about three months ago. When he was doing the Iman's taxes he asked him what he knew about the Iraqi Dinar. The Iman told him that he owns dinar himself and to expect the RV to occur in March.

Edited by masterdinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's "IMAM" not "IMAN".

You're right of course but the 2 words being so similar it's certainly easy to spell it wrong. Having said that. ....

Iman ( with N) probably means something in Arabic but I know for sure that it's also the name of a Beautiful Woman, former Model from Somalia who became the wife of singer David Bowie, I think back in the 80's. They got married in Florence, Italy.

Thanks for the correction...I will admit my understanding of Islam as a religion and the titles of the clergy is somewhat limited... I apologize if I offended anyone.

You didn't offend anybody. Of course.. Thanks for the info you brought over.

Just by chance, were you told what Country the Imam was from? You didn't say Iraq so I was wondering. Thanks again.

Edited by umbertino

This RV should kick off by mid March with the summit coming up on the 23rd of March. So, he may be right. The summit gives the GOI time to figure their mess of a government out before they present themselves as a unified nation to the rest of the Arab world. The rest of the ME is waiting for for this RV to happen as well. And, it is just as important to them if not more!!!!!

I remain optimistic this is going to happen soon!!!!

Speaking of Imam ...

When I lived in Vancouver, BC, and this was about seven years ago, I had a good friend who had gone to Saudi Arabia for two tours of work at the Kind Fisal hospital in Ryad. On his second trip there he converted. We had a bit of a chuckle that a Filipino-Canadian Catholic should come back from Saudi Arabia speaking Arabic and converted to Islam. Oh, the speaking Arabic thing? You apparently have to learn Arabic to convert as you must study the Koran in the original language. I wonder how that would work if we had left the Bible in the original languages and made believers learn to read it from the original text. Hmmmmm.

Anyway the newly Islamic friend went to two different mosques in the city here in Canada. One had an Imam from Egypt, and the other an Imam from Jordan. Their texts were entirely different. One was very straight to the Koran and preached love and brotherhood among all races and religions. The other preached a lot of hate and "kill the infidel" sort of thing. At one point they had a visiting Imam, sort of like the visiting missionaries who come to Christian churches to speak. This fellow was from Iraq, and was going through some kind of Canadian immigration thing that was not going to allow him to stay in the country past a month. So he was speaking at one of the mosques and went off the deep end advising all good Moslems to kill the infidel non believer! My friend almost had a hernia. He was used to the one resident Imam preaching the harsh side of the Koran, preferred the softer approach of the other Imam, but didn't know how to take the Iraqi Imam. He "grew up" in his new faith in Saudi Arabia, and there the preaching was very liberal and no harsh exhortatiions to go out and kill for Allah.

Just found it interesting and thought I would share.

smee2

• Upvote 4

IMAM in Stamford, CT has intel on the RV? Also what is he having done as far as taxes. He is a worship leader, does he even get paid or have to pay taxes??

I also have a friend who works on a oil rig in the middle of BFE and he was talking to his buddy flipper the other day and flipper told him RV will happen in 24-48 hours, but could not specify a date but he was thinking one of the 12 months.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Sorry but I wasn't told what country the Imam comes from, however, as it turns out my friend did correct me in that this Imam isn't a client of his for his tax business...he is instead a client of his with his side business which is one of those electric companies that people switch to to save money on their electric bill. Apparently my friend is looking to change the mosque over to his electric carrier. He says since he was a new investor in the dinar he struck up a conversation with the Imam and the Imam volunteered that he was invested in the dinar and that he shouldn't expect a RV until sometime in March. I have e-mailed my friend and asked him if he knows what country the Imam comes from. Sorry, I can't bring more to the table but this is a rumor board and this is the rumor that I heard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but I wasn't told what country the Imam comes from, however, as it turns out my friend did correct me in that this Imam isn't a client of his for his tax business...he is instead a client of his with his side business which is one of those electric companies that people switch to to save money on their electric bill. Apparently my friend is looking to change the mosque over to his electric carrier. He says since he was a new investor in the dinar he struck up a conversation with the Imam and the Imam volunteered that he was invested in the dinar and that he shouldn't expect a RV until sometime in March. I have e-mailed my friend and asked him if he knows what country the Imam comes from. Sorry, I can't bring more to the table but this is a rumor board and this is the rumor that I heard.

Doesnt frank have a buisness that saves people money on their electric bills. I believe he spoke of this in a chat within the last few days. Just putting the dots together is all, lol.

Thank you for bring this to us... I know that people like to jump, bash and correct but I for one applaud you for the courage for posting this! (this may be due to their own frustrations) This is a RUMOR board and I want to read everyones take, whether you're a supposed guru or not! IMHO most info posted is very usefull - in it's own way! Thanks again!!! :)

AMEN to that brotha .... or is that OMAN?. :D

You know what I mean. lol

Surely it's full of IMAM's in OMAN (Persian Gulf).

nice class on Al Islam happening here . The word "iman" means faith or belief and the word "Imam" which is a title , means leader or in this case prayer leader . Just trying to contribute to the class . Please make a generous charitable donation after the RV happens ....

Thank you .

Thank you. Do appreciate.

I watch Imus in the morning on FOX. Isn't he the real Iman? :lol:

You mean Isn't he the real IMAM?

Edited by umbertino