Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hott bank rumor...sizzlin!!!

Realdinar

A few nights ago, I received a phone call at 2am. I immediately thought it was the R/v. I answered the phone, it was my long time friend and dinar investor (he owns 2.6942 million).

He informed me that his cousin went down to get his haircut downtown earlier that evening and saw that Bank of XXXXX had armored trucks, and 3 fed ex trucks parked on the curb in front of it. I almost freaked out because my neighbor is a pastor and cannot lie. I told him thanks and tossed and turned the rest of the night, trying to understand what this could mean. The next morning I decided to go investigate.

On my drive over to the bank, I chuckled to myself. As much intel as I have, reading the knowledge of the gurus, listening to conference calls and just going on my gut feeling, I never expected a call at 2am concerning my own bank!

I looked around the front of the bank, and saw the trucks were gone, so I walked in to ask the vp some questions. He shook my hand, and we exchanged hellos. I asked him about the dinars. He said , "whats that?" I was taken aback. Then a young lady walked into the office and said, "mr. XXXXXX, where do you want the de la rue machines set up at?" at that moment I knew the banks were not allowed to acknowledge the dinar! This also explains the trucks parked out front of the bank. I drove home and called my neighbor to tell him the news.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 49

LET'S GET PAID BABY! I hope this is happening because I wanna be a millionaire soooo freakin' bad! (Bruno Mars)

Me too! Problem is Embassy Soldier/Civilian, all my Dinar is stateside, so I hope your earlier theory (which by the way ,I thought was quite possible and well thought out) turns out to be incorrect so we can all cash in!

• Upvote 1

I know if I were to receive a call at 2 am that I would think RV. Nothing else would come to mind like wrong number or possible family emergency. I have to give you credit, I do not believe I have read as much horse **** that is available in this post. I mean it has it all from early calls, to armored trucks, to meeting the VP, to being there at the right time the DeLaRue machines are coming in. Perhaps next time you should post the rumor before being lobotomized.

On top of that - what is with the posts "sounds good", "we can only hope" - seriously??? Someone forgot to add "great post" or "thanks for the info"

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I may be new here and naive but how many of you are planning on cashing in and walking out of your local bank with USD cash in hand? I would think most of the transactions would be paperless no need for all the extra cash in the banks, thoughts?

• Upvote 1

QUOTE: A few nights ago, I received a phone call at 2am. I immediately thought it was the R/v. I answered the phone, it was my long time friend and dinar investor (he owns 2.6942 million).

I really like how he knew the exact amount of Dinar this guy has, right down to the penny. Should have added a Nun to that story and it would have been complete.

• Upvote 2