Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hott bank rumor...sizzlin!!!

Realdinar

IF it is a story it is a good one.

And kudos for coming out and telling it.

I read every rumour with trepidation just knowing that a large percentage of the people reading, and posting, are there just to hammer someone for posting bs ... like they and they alone know the truth when they hear it. hahahahahaha

good luck all ...

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Ok guys, I am back because you guys want me back. I see and am sensitive enough to you guy's needs to come back and let you know that I will post more investigative intel as I get it....

If the intel is flowing in at more than what I can take, I will let you guys know I cannot continue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Ok guys, I am back because you guys want me back. I see and am sensitive enough to you guy's needs to come back and let you know that I will post more investigative intel as I get it....

If the intel is flowing in at more than what I can take, I will let you guys know I cannot continue.

k, you got some nuts......We'll see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Realdinar:

You had to know that when you posted your "rumor" that it had a make-believe feel to it in the firs place. I have no idea if you are for real or just a pumper in a Spock disguise, but with the whole "Pastor" thing, and overhearing about De-La-Rue machines in an open lobby, it just doesn't smell right. If you are telling the truth and this thing RV's in the next few days, we'll all eat our words. In the meantime, if it walks like a pumper, talks like a pumper, and acts like a pumper, THEN IT'S A PUMPER!

I"m just sayin.

• Upvote 1

A few nights ago, I received a phone call at 2am. I immediately thought it was the R/v. I answered the phone, it was my long time friend and dinar investor (he owns 2.6942 million).

He informed me that his cousin went down to get his haircut downtown earlier that evening and saw that Bank of XXXXX had armored trucks, and 3 fed ex trucks parked on the curb in front of it. I almost freaked out because my neighbor is a pastor and cannot lie. I told him thanks and tossed and turned the rest of the night, trying to understand what this could mean. The next morning I decided to go investigate.

On my drive over to the bank, I chuckled to myself. As much intel as I have, reading the knowledge of the gurus, listening to conference calls and just going on my gut feeling, I never expected a call at 2am concerning my own bank!

I looked around the front of the bank, and saw the trucks were gone, so I walked in to ask the vp some questions. He shook my hand, and we exchanged hellos. I asked him about the dinars. He said , "whats that?" I was taken aback. Then a young lady walked into the office and said, "mr. XXXXXX, where do you want the de la rue machines set up at?" at that moment I knew the banks were not allowed to acknowledge the dinar! This also explains the trucks parked out front of the bank. I drove home and called my neighbor to tell him the news.

We are not questioning your pastor of lying, but you hmmm............ BTW your ears are getting bigger by the second <_<

A few nights ago, I received a phone call at 2am. I immediately thought it was the R/v. I answered the phone, it was my long time friend and dinar investor (he owns 2.6942 million).

He informed me that his cousin went down to get his haircut downtown earlier that evening and saw that Bank of XXXXX had armored trucks, and 3 fed ex trucks parked on the curb in front of it. I almost freaked out because my neighbor is a pastor and cannot lie. I told him thanks and tossed and turned the rest of the night, trying to understand what this could mean. The next morning I decided to go investigate.

On my drive over to the bank, I chuckled to myself. As much intel as I have, reading the knowledge of the gurus, listening to conference calls and just going on my gut feeling, I never expected a call at 2am concerning my own bank!

I looked around the front of the bank, and saw the trucks were gone, so I walked in to ask the vp some questions. He shook my hand, and we exchanged hellos. I asked him about the dinars. He said , "whats that?" I was taken aback. Then a young lady walked into the office and said, "mr. XXXXXX, where do you want the de la rue machines set up at?" at that moment I knew the banks were not allowed to acknowledge the dinar! This also explains the trucks parked out front of the bank. I drove home and called my neighbor to tell him the news.

We are not questioning your pastor of lying, but you hmmm............ BTW your ears are getting bigger by the second <_<

Wow if that's not a bumper/guru comment I don't know what is I'm sure you could fill the NEEDS!!! Of the members over at cc or pd better then here.

Peace

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this, but someone had to do a reality check on all of the De La Rue rumors. I spent less than 10 minutes researching, and found the following. According to the 2010 De La Rue annual report, sales of the Cash Processing Solutions division (i.e. the machines) are down 14% from the previous year.

Click on the annual report link, pages 18-19: http://investors.delarue.com/

Fire away...

Well the rumors have been of purchases occurring this year, 2010 sales reports would mean nothing.

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this, but someone had to do a reality check on all of the De La Rue rumors. I spent less than 10 minutes researching, and found the following. According to the 2010 De La Rue annual report, sales of the Cash Processing Solutions division (i.e. the machines) are down 14% from the previous year.

Click on the annual report link, pages 18-19: http://investors.delarue.com/

Fire away...

Excellent research and a good idea to think to look in that direction +1 from me.

We are not questioning your pastor of lying, but you hmmm............ BTW your ears are getting bigger by the second dry.gif

We are not questioning your pastor of lying, but you hmmm............ BTW your ears are getting bigger by the second dry.gif

If we are referencing Pinnochio here, I believe it was the nose that grew.tongue.gif

even though i dont post much i feel like those out there who let this info get them hyped look at the original posters amount of posts if they have lets say "15" chances are they are pumping the shiat out of you so word to the wise most of these are bs and have no backbone and are posted by people who thinks its funny to mess with people and there money but il tell you what where im from you mess with our money we mess with your life or was it wife?

Edited by E. 1999
  • Upvote 2

BANK RUMOR AHAH PLEASE, IF THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON THE LAST PERSON IN THE WORLD THEY WOULD TELL IS A BANK TELLER C'MON NOW! NOW IF THERE MIS SOMETHING GOING ON THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING. STOP TRUSTING THESE BOGUS STORIES DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF AND KEEP YOURSELF INFORMED IS THE BEST WAY OF GETTING INFO. GOD BLESS GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Who the **** has 2.6492 million Dinar?

Seriously? This is why letters like these get so many negative responses...ya'll ain't even trying.

wow someone has 2.6492 mil in dinar ? damn when i bought mine at chase i asked for 3.2 mil and some change all i got were boring 25k notes the only change i got was in (USD) i think i got screwed.... :angry: