Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/26/2011

Doc31

Thanks Doc for taking the time .I for one look forward to your post every morning,and its saddening all the Bulls%#t thats been flung on here . Againg THANKS for taking the time its truly appreciated here .Nobody explains it like you do :twothumbs::tiphat:

Edited by rcrge
  • Upvote 2

Well said, Doc, I dont know why, people are like they are, they just need to move along. I look forward to reading your post, Thanks for your time and effort, to keep us possitively informed, Thank You !!

Life Isn't About How to Survive the Storm, but how to Dance in the Rain!

• Upvote 3

doc, as one who runs this site, i just want to thank you for your time. you are a total asset to this site.............thanks again

doc, as one who runs this site, i just want to thank you for your time. you are a total asset to this site.............thanks again

• Upvote 9

Thanks Doc for taking your time to keep us informed and then some. Loved the "conspiracy theory" days. For those of you who don't know Doc... neither do I, But I do know he brings the most level headed and UN-biased information in this crazy investment. No nonsense info is hard to find on the net and for some of us less connected people this is all we have to look for. If you think the doc is wrong, by all means, we would love to see what info/analysis you can produce that is worth reading. But until then BACK OFF and let us have our moments of light in this adventure. Thanks again Doc You are always the first post I look for.

• Upvote 2

you are appreciated here Doc .... some people are just noisy clangs ... but I believe they are merely a vocal few bad eggs who never learned manors ..... there are literally thousands of people who check in here for good info, which you always bring to the table. Ignore the rest and rest assured you are appreciated!

blessings, pvS

• Upvote 3

Doc31,As I have said numerous times your time and efforts are greatly appreciated,THANK YOU!!! For those who wake up bashing..................GET A LIFE! No one is mandated to read. Is it to late in life to train people to be respectfull? I hope not.....................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

It would seem to me that if folks didn't want to hear what I had to say regarding trying to sort the order out of the chaos that they just wouldn't read it. Not so on DV ... they make up nonsense. So, I decided to stop posting and save what I thought for my group ... they DO know who I am and what I'm about.

[/size]

How does one become a member of this group?

Thanks for the insight Doc31

• Upvote 1

Thank you Doc, I really appreciate the time you spend giving us this information each day. Don't the few BAD people on here get you down or bother you, just know that there are many, many people that look forward to reading your daily insight and take on things and truly appreciate what you do. Thank you!!!!!

• Upvote 1

you are appreciated here Doc .... some people are just noisy clangs ... but I believe they are merely a vocal few bad eggs who never learned manors ..... there are literally thousands of people who check in here for good info, which you always bring to the table. Ignore the rest and rest assured you are appreciated!

blessings, pvS

PVS

Just a comment, I always love the tone of your posts. Just wanted to send a kudos to you.

BTW a potential funny to add too your sign off - "and the engineer sees the cup as twice as big as it needs to be" :D

• Upvote 3