Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV

Robdel

I had a very interesting chat on line with a forex agent today at aroud 4pm take a look. I am Robert the agent is Shaun

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Shaun'

Shaun: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?

.....omitted pertinent info.....

robert: thank you, i have a question about the IQD

Shaun: Unfortunately, we do not trade the Iraqi Dinar.

robert: I saw it on another site, called netdania, does that name sound familiar

Shaun: I am not aware of that site.

robert: OK, 1 more questions. acutally two more. 1. What is a back screen in realtion to Forex? 2. Any future plans to trade the IQD?

Shaun: We do not have any plans of trading the Iraqi Dinar at the moment. Can you please specify what exactly you mean by back screen?

robert: What is the terminoligy for the forex screens you have that others cant see?

robert: Shuan are you arware of the revaluing of the IQD?

Shaun: I apologize, but I am not sure what exactly you mean by back screen.

Shaun: I am aware of the of the revaluing of the Iraqi Dinar.

Shaun: Our trade desk and upper management have decided not to trade the Dinar at this moment due to stability and liquidity of the currency.

robert: I have heard the potential RV could be starting at 3.22 is that plausable in your opinion?

Shaun: Unfortunately, since we do not trade the Dinar I do not research it so I would not want to give you any incorrect information.

robert: Thanks for your help.

Shaun: You're welcome.

Shaun: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

robert: No thank you

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 16

What was the point of your post? That was rediculous. If you dont believe the guy really talked to a Forex chat room empleyee then leave it at that. But your garbage is uncalled for.

If you dont see the well being pumped with the original post then you need to get your head out of the sand. First of all with such profound information as 'Forex admitting to the RV', a screenshot would be more convincing than a C&P. Anyone...me, you, or anyone else can type up a 'chat session' in Word and post it claiming it is a legit chat with a Forex agent. Please. ...and Obama care will will SAVE the country money. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too...

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 9

This site has become a waste.....Shame on you Adam for letting this crap go on, a guy simply placed a thread and he gets slammed.....

Thank you, I posted last week the same thing, does DV has any MODERATORS; this site has become the worse site in the Web, no respect to each other and full of arrogant, self centered people.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

To be honest your post sounds just too bitter to even take seriously. Did you see a rate or a date in the post? I didnt. Did you see anything that made it sound like he was "pumping"? I didnt. Did you see anything that would come even close to needing someone as noble as you to come and "save" us members so we dont waste away our savings on a rumor? Good hell bro... get a grip. You are pissed that you dont have a pocket full of cash and you are taking it out on the wrong person.

Everyone knows that next to the CBI, Forex is the word. To make a post like that claiming that a Forex rep ' is aware of the RV' is almost blasphemous. Like I said before, a screenshot vs. a copy & paste would have lent a little more credibility. So to me when someone posts that 'Forex knows of the RV', it's a clear pump-job...unless there's some proof (screen shot at least) to substantiate. You and I may not see eye-to-eye on this, but IMO it's a straight con job

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

The bad replies to people that just pass on the results of their conversations for those that may have the same thoughts is not wanted.

if you weren't there you dont know what was said and you should skip on to the next tread with out comment .

thanks to the posters for what you bring

i dont belive all i read but why bash

• Upvote 2

Let me explain to you what the problem is and just WHY many get upset.......it's the various choice of words used for the thread names.

People go to work everyday, come home, sign into the different forums to see if they missed anything, news,...etc..etc...

and when they see eg: "FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV", or "RV Done Deal" for a brief moment these people think they may not

have to go to work the next day or possibly their troubles will be over. They then scroll down to read the post and find that it really has little to do with the topic, or that it appears to be another wild goose chase and it upsets them. They feel mislead by the thread topic and feel like they wasted their time.

That's really it plain & simple.

"I" on the other hand know better, I know we have a ways to go before we see any kind of change in the currency solely by educating myself

and trusting no one but myself. Therefore, if all fails, I have no one to blame BUT MYSELF.

I simply read these threads for 'entertainment purposes only' and I truly wish that everyone could do the same.

There would be a lot less angry readers.

To be honest your post sounds just too bitter to even take seriously. Did you see a rate or a date in the post? I didnt. Did you see anything that made it sound like he was "pumping"? I didnt. Did you see anything that would come even close to needing someone as noble as you to come and "save" us members so we dont waste away our savings on a rumor? Good hell bro... get a grip. You are pissed that you dont have a pocket full of cash and you are taking it out on the wrong person.

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 12

Let me explain to you what the problem is and just WHY many get upset.......it's the various choice of words used for the thread names.

People go to work everyday, come home, sign into the different forums to see if they missed anything, news,...etc..etc...

and when they see eg: "FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV", or "RV Done Deal" for a brief moment these people think they may not

have to go to work the next day or possibly their troubles will be over. They then scroll down to read the post and find that it really has little to do with the topic, or that it appears to be another wild goose chase and it upsets them. They feel mislead by the thread topic and feel like they wasted their time.

That's really it plain & simple.

Thats probably the best explanation anyone could have come up with. Clear and concise. Great post!

• Upvote 5

You crazy people are getting out of control! :lol:

I think there are a few people that know this is coming, including forex C LEVEL PEOPLE... not chat reps.... but that's not what I want to post about.

I'm going to post a thread with a public poll asking how long someone should be a member before they are allowed to comment or give ratings.

I would appreciate the communities feedback, and I will send everyone an email regarding this.

The reason?

We have a LOT of people signing up and starting trouble, as a result of some publicity this site has received lately.

(It was bound to happen.)

The Dinar has come into certain spotlights as a result of it's recent progress... I love the ad view stats, but honestly... it's not worth it.

I'm tempted to make this place a "Dinar Vets Only" forum to ease the administrative burden! All of the "newbie investor" blood around here is making things hard on myself and the staff (who are all volunteer, by the way - you better show them some love next time they post!!!!!)

*sigh*... Stand by for the poll link.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you, that's the point I was trying to make in my post above.

Glad to see someone else 'gets it'.

People need to choose their thread topic names wisely.

" FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV "

the topic title does not match the live chat details you cut and pasted--imho

• Upvote 7

I read and laugh mostly...but I do aggree sight is getting very petty and everyone seems pissed. What if you made a certain amount of time pass before a member can post (like a month or so), they would be able to "observe", that would stop any potential pumpers from stopping and dropping a load of crap and then moving on? Any other ideas? This sight has been good for too long to be illegitimized by a few newbies/pumpers. Just thinking outloud. and yes, I know I would put a gag on myself (Jan 11, 2011 joining date) but I watched here for a long time before I posted...

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont

You crazy people are getting out of control! :lol:

I think there are a few people that know this is coming, including forex C LEVEL PEOPLE... not chat reps.... but that's not what I want to post about.

I'm going to post a thread with a public poll asking how long someone should be a member before they are allowed to comment or give ratings.

I would appreciate the communities feedback, and I will send everyone an email regarding this.

The reason?

We have a LOT of people signing up and starting trouble, as a result of some publicity this site has received lately.

(It was bound to happen.)

The Dinar has come into certain spotlights as a result of it's recent progress... I love the ad view stats, but honestly... it's not worth it.

I'm tempted to make this place a "Dinar Vets Only" forum to ease the administrative burden! All of the "newbie investor" blood around here is making things hard on myself and the staff (who are all volunteer, by the way - you better show them some love next time they post!!!!!)

*sigh*... Stand by for the poll link.

AND IT SEEMS ALOT OF TIMES THEIR JUST AFTER ATTENTION

Trust me we (mods) all get it .... and YEAH Adam ... I have felt for some time that people do not "deserve the right" to voice an opinion without having been here and observed what used to be a more orderly forum.

One of the problems is, imho this; if we close or get rid of posts we're accused of being biased, if we allow posts, and trust me we can not look at each and every single post ... thank you to those who take the time to report the really inappropriate ones ... others are in some way or another offended.

I've taught, been in marketing, media and not for profit in the past and this "job" requires much more "effort in judgment" than for the most part, any of those did! :lmao:

How about first requiring people to register to even read the forum, and then a "waiting period" prior to allowing posts.

I will wait for the poll to cast my vote!

Thanks Adam for providing this forum, with everyone's help we can return to some semblance of sanity! :woot:

• Upvote 2