Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The adoption of the 2011 budget next week

k98nights

The adoption of the 2011 budget next week

The date of publishing 24/01/2011 08:33 AM

2423614_iraqi_banknote_2206008.jpg

Baghdad: lawmaker said in the Iraqi house of representatives that the 2011 budget will be approved next week after they have been to resolve political differences on it.

He said Abdel Karim Hattab Kurdistan told press that " the draft budget in 2011 سيقرها of the House of Representatives at the beginning of next week, after it has been resolved all political disputes in a holiday on controversial issues on the items of the budget in particular with regard to the distribution of money."

He added that " the terms of the 2011 budget was the federal government was to resolve all the dispute between the political blocs on the status and the share of the Kurdistan region, and others."

And the preparation of the country's financial budgets and delay by the government and the House of Representatives because of the large number of objections and criticisms on some paragraphs, exchange of والتخصيصات and some state-owned enterprises والرئاسات three.

http://www.alesbuyia.com/inp/view.asp?ID=22983

• Upvote 6

next week as in this coming week or next week as in really a week from today? Just curious. GGGEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ these guys take nothing but vacation.

Com on RV I am ready to be rich!

next week as in this coming week or next week as in really a week from today? Just curious. GGGEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ these guys take nothing but vacation.

IMHO,

If I remember correctly, there was a similar type of "tremor" in the media when Iraq was coming out of Chap 7 (it aint over yet, there's a few minor details left. IMHO) as well as the seating of the GOI. A lot of 'he said, she said', misdirection, and deception. Investors, do not get frustrated with what you read, please don't. Take what you have for what it's worth and go with it. That the media and the GOI are dissemenating information about the budget let's us know that at least it is in the forefront. Trends from previous "major events" would suggest that this will be resolved pretty soon. Be patient. Don't get 'psyched', 'amped', or 'pumped' about the impending event. It will happen. I would strongly advise against gettinga loan, mortgaging the home, or "buying the farm" over this investment. Do what you can and don't feed into the madness. Think clearly and for yourself. I would suggest that we all have our plans and affairs in order or at least be working towards that. When, not if, this RV occurs, I suspect that we may very well be running around like bats out of h-e-double hockey sticks trying to make sure things go as close to what we hoped. I just hope we planned accordingly. But, that's just me...

• Upvote 2

Good question.......anyone have an answer? I would assume it means next week as in the week of 1/30 which is the week they officially return from their latest "break".

Also, any idea what denom of dinar the gentleman is holding in the photo?

• Upvote 1