Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the US FOREX opens its RV Time

peejay67

Ladies and gents,

Dont bash me as Im not one for posting any rumors, but since this is without any links or corroboration at this stage I will post it here.

I am based in the UK. The person who advised me to invest in Dinars has told me that he expects the RV to happen on Monday morning 0800 US EST time. I believe that is approx 1500 UK time. Ive never been advised of any RV date before let alone time, but he has been advised that FOREX are ready to go live and everything is place.

I would be interested if anyone in the US has been told similar

Best regards

PJ

I just contacted FOREX and they said they have no info with regard to this! So I am curious if this is even true. If so can you supply a link?

Customer support said NO INFO on this at all.

I will happily stand corrected, because good news is what I want. But I hate to debunk stories.

THANKS

• Upvote 1

If people think that Iraq will RV with 27 Trillion dinar in circ. without a redenomiation makeing the 25000 Iqd old = to 25 Iqd new they must have their heads in up their buts

Thank you for this. I have now sold my dinar back to Ali. If it Rv's and your wrong you have to take care of me the rest of your life because you were wrong. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I heard a rumor that if this Monday doesn't show an rv we will see another rumor about next Monday which will have replies of "bought a yacht" "financed a vette" "wont happen till Malikis third born child is past puberty" to blah, blah, blah ,blah...............................................BTW way seen someone selling dinars at a gun show in Phoenix over the weekend,didnt stop to talk but thought it was info to pass on, anyway just haven fun no bashing intended hope someone is correct soon, it kinda P....s the beggars off at the intersections when I roll down my window , they walk over and I steal THEIR money and drive off, rubber burnin, smoke everywhere, wooooohoooo!!!!! B) . Hey a doctors gotta make a livin somehow <_<:lol: :lol:

PJ, your friend used the word "expects." There are a lot of folks who expect the RV to happen Monday based on the Forex movement over the last few days. I would probably replace it with "hopeful," instead. Unless of course he/she gave some additional info to support. If so, please advise. Thx!

Why not!!

After all, it has rv'd every Monday for the last few months...... lol

I bet, when the rv does indeed take place......(((( POST GOI !!! )))), it probably won't even happen on a Monday!! :blink:

Dan

Yup, it'll be like a Wednesday at some odd time..

Like... 7:42 pm EST

haha

just something totally random!

• Upvote 1

EASY TO DEBUNK! Just go to the forex site and get live cutomer support and ask.

I did and they said NO INFO ON IT. PERIOD! SO if someone can supply a link or something...

Other wise it is B.S..

I am not saying it IS, or it ISN'T, but the one thing I can say with great confidence is....The VERY FEW people that REALLY do know TRUE FACTS about any of this, ARE NOT going to say a word to the world until it happens.

The customer service reps. in the forex chat rOOms, they don't know anything as well, and even if they did, and they said anything to anyone, well lets just say they would be collecting unemployment in the morning, well after thier waiting week of course, and lets just say for laughs that the guys boss at the forex knew something, they would NEVER say anything as well, they would be fired and probably prosecuted, and this goes double for people in banks. That's called insider trading and last I heard that was highly frowned upon.

I am not putting you down in any way, shape or form, in fact I appreciate the fact that you went there and asked, and bless you for it.

PEOPLE....remember this line......from Shabs himself...."NO SECURITY NO RV", they will not do a thing with thier currency until the GOI is fully formed, seated and announced, it's in thier constitution. Why is security so important?....well, we are talking about a country that has a LONG way to go, full of crOOks and thieves, and when thier currency goes from being toilet paper to being very valuable, there will be millions of very vulnerable people that will need protection, not to mention the security that will be needed at the banks. It is a process, but IT IS coming. It wouldn't surprise me at all if some of these websites, maybe not forex, but some of these out of country sites and banks and such are posting false things just to draw attention to themselves, free advertising, after all this RV thing is growing by leaps and bounds and I am sure most of the world has heard about many of these rumors.

Bless everyone of you, protect the trOOps and GO RV!

• Upvote 2

They DON"T!, and if they say they do, they fib!

They DON"T!, and if they say they do, they fib!

The so very few people that truly do know anything about this are at such high levels of power and so removed from people like us, that even if they did share something or start a rumor, by the time it got to us it would be so misconstrued it probably wouldn't make any sense anyways. Kinda like that game we played as children, the phone game, say something at one end of the rOOm and by the time it reaches the last person what was said to begin with is totally lost. :blink::D

• Upvote 3

I personally think that if I were Iraq and was about to do a very positive thing for the world like RXing, I would want to be the one to announce it and not an internet site or any financial institute. And I sure wouldn't want it leaked out either.

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 2

First I must say to you WHAT WERE YOU THINKING financing a lambo you should have ordered a special one and paid cash for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now on to the poster every monday has been the big day we need fact we can check so it won't be a romor otherwise you look like the the cult member of tk and okie. not saying you are just saying you look like one.

please post fact we can check and we all want to see this baby pop soon so we can party it up like there is no tomarrow.

If it was fact I wouldn't have posted it in the rumour section, as I stated in my post

If people think that Iraq will RV with 27 Trillion dinar in circ. without a redenomiation makeing the 25000 Iqd old = to 25 Iqd new they must have their heads in up their buts

Then why are you here?????

I just contacted FOREX and they said they have no info with regard to this! So I am curious if this is even true. If so can you supply a link?

Customer support said NO INFO on this at all.

I will happily stand corrected, because good news is what I want. But I hate to debunk stories.

THANKS

And you really think IF they knew anything they would or could give you a heads up? HAHAHAHA.. Common MAN! gessss

Were you one of the ones running to your bank or calling them asking if they stocked up on my cash too???

WOW!

OH and i'm not saying its going to RV this Monday or next Monday but the things people say and why they think someone's going to give them a heads up on something like this?

Edited by Money4Nothing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im a total know nothing when it comes to forex so im trying to get familiarized. i think this will be a simple question for someone to awnswer. what is the "ask" column about? what does it stand for? it states that iqd is asking roughly 1120 right now.