Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government Insider Says Iraqi Dinar RV Linked to Massive CMKX Payout

KCT

[/url]

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-government-insider-says-iraqi-dinar-and-massive-cmkx-payout-linked-1294991924.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

, , () January 14, 2011 --

A recent unnamed US Government insider has mentioned how important the Iraqi Dinar is to much of the penny stock investing community.

"This morning I have learned that it is in the interest of Iraq for the progress of their country in terms of trade that the IMF will be revaluing the Iraqi dinar on Jan. 14th. As a fellow investor of the currency of Iraq I felt as though I would share this with all of you to be proactive in your preparations for this. I have been a part of many briefings on this matter but not until now has anything been definite."

This just on the heals of an announcement by an employee of California Attorney Al Hodges to address his recent statement of an expected payout settlement by naked shorters. The payout is an estimated $3.86 trillion. Hodges hyped the expectations of 50,000 CMKX shareholders just outside of a courtroom with his "if I were a betting man I would say we get paid by Christmas" statement approximately two weeks before December 25, 2011. The payout never came.

Many individuals invest in penny stocks due to the amount of shares one can purchase for so little. The speculation draws both innocent, optimistic investors and plenty of criminal minds ready to take advantage of the blue collar investor. Much fraud is allowed by the SEC because, as the agency states, "it doesn't have adequate manpower".

Those individuals desiring to stay informed of fraud and deceit towards CMKX shareholders while the SEC continues to sit idly by for the past 8 years should bookmark:

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS DELIVERIES

The Chinese have taken full control of the deliveries process. FED EX Envelopes has been confirmed by a member of our Intel Team located in the FED EX dispatching hub on Saturday. There were sent there by BOA for imminent deliveries.

See More By trixijude on CMKI: I'm%20ready! From%20DeltaDon%20 Re%3a%20update | RaginBull.com

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jan 14th, huh? That date has came and gone already.

Possum did say Tuesday Jan 18th right? :rolleyes: Well, unless it is the trickle down effect??? Time will tell either late tonight or when our banks open in the morning maybe? Don't hold your breathe and take with a grain of salt though. It will happen when we blink IMO.

The article was one related to the connection between CMKX and dinar, and one which I haven't come across before. I originally found the "prosperity program" info which was posted today, referring to last saturday confirmation of BOA having packets ready... since the search had pulled up more than one thing related to keywords, dinar, cmkx, I followed the next thread to its original post, because the Government insider title sounded interesting, especially after reading the rumor about Orin Hatch... was hoping to find out more info. Althouh the info is from 1/14, since it is posted after the Al Hodges Update (posted in rumors as well) I thought the information might be interesting to those who had read that post this weekend. As I have said in earlier posts, I have found the possible connection of the CMKX and dinar very interesting to read. Especially when dinar news is slow. CMKX people are hearing rumored dates just like us, funny thing is, from different sources, similar dates. I just think its a sign we are very close.

• Upvote 2

Possum did say Tuesday Jan 18th right? :rolleyes: Well, unless it is the trickle down effect??? Time will tell either late tonight or when our banks open in the morning maybe? Don't hold your breathe and take with a grain of salt though. It will happen when we blink IMO.

Well, I'm in a patient position to buy more dinar. But, if it RVs before than, I won't complain. I'd rather see a sure-thing vs. a questionable investment.

But, I don't think we'll see anything as of tomorrow. In a sense, I hope not, because I just had a friend order 250k via COD. Hate for him to miss out.

But, I'm prepared for whatever happens. Won't complain.

The article was one related to the connection between CMKX and dinar, and one which I haven't come across before. I originally found the "prosperity program" info which was posted today, referring to last saturday confirmation of BOA having packets ready... since the search had pulled up more than one thing related to keywords, dinar, cmkx, I followed the next thread to its original post, because the Government insider title sounded interesting, especially after reading the rumor about Orin Hatch... was hoping to find out more info. Althouh the info is from 1/14, since it is posted after the Al Hodges Update (posted in rumors as well) I thought the information might be interesting to those who had read that post this weekend. As I have said in earlier posts, I have found the possible connection of the CMKX and dinar very interesting to read. Especially when dinar news is slow. CMKX people are hearing rumored dates just like us, funny thing is, from different sources, similar dates. I just think its a sign we are very close.

Can't imagine Dinar Dealers gaining any luck from pumping on CMKX sites.

Sounds like extra work while it is outside the box. But keep in mind, could be the same Gurus on a different forum using different handles, but indeed the same people.

Nice to see a relation, but, just could be a big conspiracy.

Or also people relaying rumors as intel....

I think some CMKX members are also Dinar holders.

We'll see.

From what I have read, a few of the ones posting have purchased dinar. But for the most part, many of the posters have scoffed at the dinar as a scam which has led to some interesting debates in their threads. As for the the possibilty of the pumpers' presence, I suppose it could happen, but many times when I've clicked on a link to see original post to dig a little deeper, I was not allowed in their forum without being a shareholder, having an account, password, etc. These people have been waiting since the 90s, if I have understood that I have read correctly. They are keeping each other posted, just like we do sometimes. I am sure they have their own share of TKs though, just looking for attention. This is just entertaining for me to read, thought some here might also enjoy.

• Upvote 1

The payout is an estimated $3.86 trillion. Hodges hyped the expectations of 50,000 CMKX shareholders just outside of a courtroom with his "if I were a betting man I would say we get paid by Christmas" statement approximately two weeks before December 25, 2011. The payout never came.

Except December 25, 2011 isn't here yet either. The whole thing sounds suspicious. But then again, I have no interest in the CMKX, only the dinar.

Edited by LazySusan

• 2 years later...

The IMF has no authority, charter, or power to change, manipulate, or control

any country's currency. That ability lies SOLELY with a country's central bank.

This article is simply the fabrication of another ill informed guru. Maybe if they

would try and learn how monetary and fiscal policy is truly applied they wouldn't

look so inept.

• Upvote 1

When the Gurus run out of fairy tales they revert back to recycling old rumors. In the last week we have seen many recycled rumors including this one. Its getting deserate times in Guruland.

When the Gurus run out of fairy tales they revert back to recycling old rumors. In the last week we have seen many recycled rumors including this one. Its getting deserate times in Guruland.

Dude - Your'er the one that dug this article out of the cellar. 

• Upvote 1