Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI

luv2hike27

With all the hogwash being strewn about the Internet these days by the side show hawking gurus and pumpers and there "step right up and take a spin" gibberish, I decided to side step them and go straight to the source.

I went to the CBI web site and clicked the contact us link, and I emailed them. I asked them if they could provide a time line or date for the Iraq Dinar revaluation. I was respectful and did not ask for a rate. I am tired of this dark tunnel and just want to see the light at the end of it, so what ever rate we get, we get and I will be OK with it.

Its night time there now, so they should get it in the morning and read it whenever. If they are nice enough to reply I will post it, good or bad. :mellow:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

lol because they are actually gonna give you information like that. Hilarious

In my line of work I learned a long time ago that you dont get anything unless you ask for it or earn it.

When you have gone out on a limb and made an attempt to further this cause let us all know.

• Upvote 11

Would not hold my breath on a positive outcome or reply. If they do, which I will be totally surprised if its not just a formal or generic response, they will probably say there is no re-value of our currency in sight or in the near future. Remember you are dealing with Iraq.. They don't just come right out and tell you the truth. Good luck, just curious though.

I emailed Obama a few weeks ago with a respectful letter and did not ask for a date or rate, but if there was any indication that I should invest in Iraq Dinar. No email back as of yet. I dont think I'm going to get one either. LOL. Keep us posted.

Actually I emailed Obama 18 months ago, and never heard a reply either, Not that I expected one, but hey at least I am not sitting idle on my hands and waiting for the world to come to me, I ask questions and dig. Guess thats part of what makes me a good LEO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

With all the hogwash being strewn about the Internet these days by the side show hawking gurus and pumpers and there "step right up and take a spin" gibberish, I decided to side step them and go straight to the source.

I went to the CBI web site and clicked the contact us link, and I emailed them. I asked them if they could provide a time line or date for the Iraq Dinar revaluation. I was respectful and did not ask for a rate. I am tired of this dark tunnel and just want to see the light at the end of it, so what ever rate we get, we get and I will be OK with it.

Its night time there now, so they should get it in the morning and read it whenever. If they are nice enough to reply I will post it, good or bad. :mellow:

WAY to take it on.....your truly a leader. Whatever the rate is, me and my family will be blessed by it......

• Upvote 2

Take verizon for an example. For the last 6 months or so it has been widely rumered that verizon would be announcing an upcoming iPhone, for their service.

Several reporters contacted verizon and were told that verizon was not, and had no plans in the future to bring the iPhone to verizon.this was their generic pr statement right up to the day they announced that they would indeed be selling the iPhone starting in Febuary . All you will get from going to the source is a generic pr statement. Which absolutely means nothing.

• Upvote 3

Wow, the bashing just goes on and on. I would say to everyone here, The next time you read a really good bash from someone, go the their page and view the kind of Topics that they have started themselves, IF ANY. Thanks for the post and the effort luv2hike27

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Considering all the "Gurus" and their magic looking-glasses with their ever-changing rates and dates with no excuses for the failure of their "Intel" - a proactive approach like Luvs2hike27 should "earn" him the Guru-of-the-Day status.

My hats off to you sir - you have more between your ears than many others who don't know when to shut up already!!!

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

thanks

That sounds like a great idea. If you get a response I would grealy appreciate the information. Anyone doing positive things for this is well commended. I am a newbie, and I will probably stay at that status because everytime I read the blogs people are always so pessimistic. Lighten up.

NO! Step out, find news, post topics. Don't let them scare you. If it makes you feel better go read what they have started. NOTHING.