Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI

luv2hike27

With all the hogwash being strewn about the Internet these days by the side show hawking gurus and pumpers and there "step right up and take a spin" gibberish, I decided to side step them and go straight to the source.

I went to the CBI web site and clicked the contact us link, and I emailed them. I asked them if they could provide a time line or date for the Iraq Dinar revaluation. I was respectful and did not ask for a rate. I am tired of this dark tunnel and just want to see the light at the end of it, so what ever rate we get, we get and I will be OK with it.

Its night time there now, so they should get it in the morning and read it whenever. If they are nice enough to reply I will post it, good or bad. mellow.gif

Terrible idea!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK to ask, obviously. They can't come haul you off. :lol: Can they? :blink:

Seriously, by the nature of such things, though, you should not expect an answer or only a "no revalue planned". We'll see.

In the most recent revalue of the Chinese Yuan, the Chinese took out big ads in national U.S. papers stating, unequivocally, that they had no plans to revalue their currency. It revalued within days of those ads. This is a HUGE strategic plan to execute for the CBI, IMF, UN, World Bank and all trading nations' currency reserve banks. A lot could still go wrong. The CBI won't likely tip their hand to anyone. There aren't any "back screen" pie in the sky rates as touted by pumpers who swear that they are not pumpers, no one has any bankers anywhere who know anything of consequence in this matter, and if a post starts with "Okay, ", contains "juice", "you heard it here first" or some such superfluous nonsense, you might as well not even read it.

My sincere advice for you is to stow your dinar somewhere safe, go about your life, enjoy the ride and, whatever you do, only read the rumors as fictitious entertainment.

Bobby :)

• Upvote 2

I find it amazing that the BS posts get so many 'thanks' and 'you're funny', and 'ohhh let me know what your secret friend says'......THANKS for the great post. It's a shame that no matter what you seem to post on here, you get bashed either way. Once again, thanks for taking initiative and not posting something false or misleading! And bring the negative marks.......from those who have already bashed this member who started a good topic.....

• Upvote 1

With all the hogwash being strewn about the Internet these days by the side show hawking gurus and pumpers and there "step right up and take a spin" gibberish, I decided to side step them and go straight to the source.

I went to the CBI web site and clicked the contact us link, and I emailed them. I asked them if they could provide a time line or date for the Iraq Dinar revaluation. I was respectful and did not ask for a rate. I am tired of this dark tunnel and just want to see the light at the end of it, so what ever rate we get, we get and I will be OK with it.

Its night time there now, so they should get it in the morning and read it whenever. If they are nice enough to reply I will post it, good or bad. :mellow:

When I wrote to the CBI to inquire as to what time of the day they updated their web site with the current days prices, that was about 2 months ago and I have yet to receive a reply...good luck

I don't understand adults bashing another adult for stepping up and trying to do something. It makes no sense. This guy shred with us what he did because he knows we all want answers the same as him. What is so funny about this??? Come guys & gals! Let's all be adults and appreciate another one of us for sharing anything they can!!! Common sense & patience is what is going to get anyone through this!!

Thank you luv2hike27!! I look forward to any response you may receive, good or bad. Members like you are greatly appreciated!!

• Upvote 2

I don't understand adults bashing another adult for stepping up and trying to do something. It makes no sense. This guy shred with us what he did because he knows we all want answers the same as him. What is so funny about this??? Come guys & gals! Let's all be adults and appreciate another one of us for sharing anything they can!!! Common sense & patience is what is going to get anyone through this!!

Thank you luv2hike27!! I look forward to any response you may receive, good or bad. Members like you are greatly appreciated!!

Well said. I agree and I apologize for my previous post.

Well said. I agree and I apologize for my previous post.

• Upvote 2

Its night time there now, so they should get it in the morning and read it whenever. If they are nice enough to reply I will post it, good or bad. :mellow:

LOL I DID LAST NIGHT PLEASE LOOK AT MY POST

I respect that. Good job, even though many have "done this" maybe you'll be the one with a reply.

• Upvote 1

POST from Last Night.. I got Bashed for it...

DEAR CBI IQD Holder Rate Topic: 1 Votes #1 hopefulrv

Group:

Members Posts:

164 Joined:

09-January 11 LocationMIDWEST Posted Today, 03:44 AM

Sent: Wed 1/12/11 3:35 AM

To: cbi@cbi.iq

Dear Central Bank of Iraq,

I am writing you because I am a holder of Iraqi Dinar and frankly I am tired of hearing all the stories about the revaluation of the Iraqi Currency. and then it not happening. Can you please tell me, is this something that is happening right now? and if so can you tell me the exchange from IQD to USD. Thank you for your time.

I have Big Plans for my money and it will help many People, Thank you AGain

hopefulrv, on 12 January 2011 - 03:39 AM, said:

Sent: Wed 1/12/11 3:35 AM

To: cbi@cbi.iq

Dear Central Bank of Iraq,

I am writing you because I am a holder of Iraqi Dinar and frankly I am tired of hearing all the stories about the revaluation of the Iraqi Currency. and then it not happening. Can you please tell me, is this something that is happening right now? and if so can you tell me the exchange from IQD to USD. Thank you for your time.

I have Big Plans for my money and it will help many People, Thank you AGain

I was tired of hearing all the rumours and as my momma taught me, go straight to the source... So I emailed CBI (for security reasons my name is xxxx out)... lol lets see if I get an email back

HEy if nothing else I am entertaining. LOL.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I emailed Obama a few weeks ago with a respectful letter and did not ask for a date or rate, but if there was any indication that I should invest in Iraq Dinar. No email back as of yet. I dont think I'm going to get one either. LOL. Keep us posted.

And this is why you're the LAST Polar Bear

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong. They could not legally come out and tell you that information even if they knew because that would be an insider trading violation which is a felony. I'm sure those laws are pretty much universal. Could you only imagine the power you would hold knowing the date and perhaps rate? I just thought of something else that is funny, What if someone gets a hold of your email and replied with cbi contact email. People use others emails to send spam all the time. It could be done. Nice try though.

Correct me if I'm wrong. They could not legally come out and tell you that information even if they knew because that would be an insider trading violation which is a felony. I'm sure those laws are pretty much universal. Could you only imagine the power you would hold knowing the date and perhaps rate? I just thought of something else that is funny, What if someone gets a hold of your email and replied with cbi contact email. People use others emails to send spam all the time. It could be done. Nice try though.

You mean there could be corruption internationally??!!?? No Way!ohmy.gif I thought the world version of the SEC (not Southeastern Conference)would be straight as an arrow...sorry...just seen alot of corruption here and can't imagine the info floating around out there...lotta people gonna be uber-rich when this happens

I agree with your outlook, but at the same time the GOI has done alot of crazy things to date... :blink:

I have sent them many emails about different things but I have never gotton anything back.