Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live Rate $5.27

Nitrobuzz

If there truly is 27 Trillion Dinar in circulation and they have failed to "bring in" a good portion of the 000 notes as many have stated (70 - 85% accoding to some folks), then we are all going to be a bit dissapointed with the result of the RV. I'm choosing to believe (right or wrong) that there is more like 7-8 Trillion in "actual" circulation, about half of which is held by Governments of the World. Just my two cents for what it's worth. Stay positive everyone...........

Only problem with that scenerio is that 90% of the dinar is in country......and the whole 70-80% is the excess liquidity....which isent really physical cash in circulation.....it was used to funnel money back into the banks for financing and loans and such......I want a RV just as much as the next guy but the numbers just arent adding up......

You are correct in the $3.22, but it will also have the 20% added to it, making it $3.86. People may laugh at this, but like you said, they do not know. I'm on the side that says history repeats itself, and we will be seeing that in the very near future.

You know where that rate came from and the whole 20% thing? :lol: Frank made up some false article or document looking post that stated the IMF told Iraq they could RV at 3.22 and add 20% for the years under UN sanctions which is the biggest load of crap ever......you find me the REAL article and I will personally hand deliver you ALL of my dinar!!! :lol:

• Downvote 2

You know where that rate came from and the whole 20% thing? :lol: Frank made up some false article or document looking post that stated the IMF told Iraq they could RV at 3.22 and add 20% for the years under UN sanctions which is the biggest load of crap ever......you find me the REAL article and I will personally hand deliver you ALL of my dinar!!! :lol:

The 3.20 ( not 3.22 ) comes from the Ministry of planning website ( an oldie, but a goodie)

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

** can you deliver me your dinar? PM coming with my address

and 3.86 from the banker.

I don't know about the 20% thing ( that's funny), but hey, I don't know about a lot more things...

Edited by jola

The 3.20 ( not 3.22 ) comes from the Ministry of planning website ( an oldie, but a goodie)

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

** can you deliver me your dinar? PM coming with my address

and 3.86 from the banker.

I don't know about the 20% thing ( that's funny), but hey, I don't know about a lot more things...

Yes I am aware of them using the program rate of 3.20 for certain things....thats been posted many times over.....but they still have to find the REER.......(real equilibrium exchange rate) the 3.20 program rate and the 1.13 rate used for others seem to be a floor and ceiling rate, but for them to come out high the money supply has to come down significantly.....not to mention from them going to even a dollar inflation will jump up alot so they have to be careful where they come out at......but the whole 3.86 rate is garbage......

:hug::woot::twothumbs::tiphat::D

YOU HAVE TO SAY IF IT COMES IN AT A DOLLAR WE ALL WIN AND IF IT COMES IN AT 3.00 WE ALL WIN AND IF IT COMES IN AT 5.27 WE WILL ALL BE SO DAMN HAPPY BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IT IS COMING AND WE KNOW IT WILL AT LEAST BE THE 3.22 PREWAR PRICE....SO HEY FELLOW AMERICANS LETS NOT BASH WHAT WE OURSELVES DONT REALLY KNOW LETS JUST SAY A PRAY TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS TO JUST GET THIS RV ANNOUCNED SO EVERYONE CAN GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AND MOVE FORWARD WITH HELPING OUR OWN ENCONMY BOUNCE BACK

CHEERS TO YOU ALL A DRINK ON ME!!!!! B):P

MAKE MINE A MARGARETTA IN THE ISLANDS, DON'T MATTER WHICH ONE......

Yes I am aware of them using the program rate of 3.20 for certain things....thats been posted many times over.....but they still have to find the REER.......(real equilibrium exchange rate) the 3.20 program rate and the 1.13 rate used for others seem to be a floor and ceiling rate, but for them to come out high the money supply has to come down significantly.....not to mention from them going to even a dollar inflation will jump up alot so they have to be careful where they come out at......but the whole 3.86 rate is garbage......

Keep I like that you look for facts but in regards to the rate I think you should stop bashing those that think it will be high. Personally I may agree with you but you cant tell me the money supply or oil production or anything else wont allow a certain rate. If it goes to near a buck in one day then that will be the first time in history anything like this has happened. You cant compare to kuwait, mexico, russia or anyother currency revaluation or change over. My point is, none of it is logical and none of it makes good economic sense. If something as illogical as a 1000% increase in one day is possible then 3000% should not be crazy. They are both crazy from a reasonable point of view. Its fine to work the numbers and form a hypothesis on a rate but that hypothesis isnt based on anything we have ever seen. Oh look my new credit card is in the mail. I guess Visa just added another 5k to the usd supply.

Keep I like that you look for facts but in regards to the rate I think you should stop bashing those that think it will be high. Personally I may agree with you but you cant tell me the money supply or oil production or anything else wont allow a certain rate. If it goes to near a buck in one day then that will be the first time in history anything like this has happened. You cant compare to kuwait, mexico, russia or anyother currency revaluation or change over. My point is, none of it is logical and none of it makes good economic sense. If something as illogical as a 1000% increase in one day is possible then 3000% should not be crazy. They are both crazy from a reasonable point of view. Its fine to work the numbers and form a hypothesis on a rate but that hypothesis isnt based on anything we have ever seen. Oh look my new credit card is in the mail. I guess Visa just added another 5k to the usd supply.

Yes this is a once in a lifetime thing if it goes down the way we want it to....I'm sorry if you feel I'm bashing but my point is that some of these gurus that are spitting out these rates are doing so based on absolutely nothing but wishful dreams and what will sound good to their followers, and then have the nerve to make up reasons why as if it's fact! After being here a year the numbers that these gurus are throwing out just get higher and higher and it's laughable but sad because some are actually taking it as fact and reality.....

Yes this is a once in a lifetime thing if it goes down the way we want it to....I'm sorry if you feel I'm bashing but my point is that some of these gurus that are spitting out these rates are doing so based on absolutely nothing but wishful dreams and what will sound good to their followers, and then have the nerve to make up reasons why as if it's fact! After being here a year the numbers that these gurus are throwing out just get higher and higher and it's laughable but sad because some are actually taking it as fact and reality.....And as far as the numbers I am talking about physical currency not credit...that's another story.....

Just received long e-mail regarding RV rate and date set to go. I'm confident in the source and in sharing this, but remember, this is the rumor section. We've been seeing a live rate at a kuwaiti bank of $3.10. (CBI is still where it has been at 1170, no surprise) Thinking that they might make a quick smash and grab. Others may follow. But, the live rate of $5.27 is confirmed and just waiting for the official announcement and RI/RV. E-mail also said todays date is the date planed for the RV to be announced. It was also said that we would know something in the next 24-48 hrs. So hang on for that bumpy ride. It's coming folks!!!!!!

GGGOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where and what facts do you get that rate,Oh i know its the pumper sheet rate

• Upvote 1

The rate at the Kuwait bank WAS 35 cents......but they arent even exchanging it......called the NY branch and left a message to see if they are exchanging the dinar and/or if they even have it listed at that rate.......to think that Iraq would come out at anything over a dollar with 27 trillion in circulation is nonsense......it cant happen.....

Lets fight!

• 2 weeks later...

The rate at the Kuwait bank WAS 35 cents......but they arent even exchanging it......called the NY branch and left a message to see if they are exchanging the dinar and/or if they even have it listed at that rate.......to think that Iraq would come out at anything over a dollar with 27 trillion in circulation is nonsense......it cant happen.....

I agree. It will RV but not more than .25 to .35 to $1. Truth is that would be outstanding!!!

Nobody likes the truth keep, peeps buzzing with rumours and blindly expecting 5+ JOKE M8

Just received long e-mail regarding RV rate and date set to go. I'm confident in the source and in sharing this, but remember, this is the rumor section. We've been seeing a live rate at a kuwaiti bank of $3.10. (CBI is still where it has been at 1170, no surprise) Thinking that they might make a quick smash and grab. Others may follow. But, the live rate of $5.27 is confirmed and just waiting for the official announcement and RI/RV. E-mail also said todays date is the date planed for the RV to be announced. It was also said that we would know something in the next 24-48 hrs. So hang on for that bumpy ride. It's coming folks!!!!!!

GGGOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pumper... What site do you work for? I will buy from you lawlerskates

I have to whole heartedly disagree. Of the 27 trillion in circulation. The majority is owned by foreign governments and will NOT be cashed in. It will be traded directly to Iraq for oil and oil related contracts. That said, the amount owned by private investors I would guess to be about 4 - 7 trillion. That is a number that could very easily equate to a RV of 3 or higher. I do believe that the initial RV will be in the 1 - 2 dollar range where you will see a huge amount turned in, however that would be for a very short time because Iraq would be quickly swallowed up by foreign investment firms if it RV's too low and they could potentially lose everything. It just would not be good business sense for Iraq to RV too low. They have too much to lose by doing so.

it's all explained at the following website:

http://***********.wordpress.com/

• Upvote 1