Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Letter to Ali asking some interesting questions about possible RV already occured in Iraq

Spoolin

A Friend Asks Ali What Gives? Today at 10:16 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A member of my IQD investment group was incensed at what another group member discovered and reported to us. This later man is a FOREX speculator, uses unconventional methods of research, and generally very astute. He has been monitoring costs in Iraq via the internet, particularly automotive prices, and noticed an anomaly that he brought to our attention. All of a sudden, in the new year, he found new cars for sale in Iraq at inexplicably low dinar prices. This prompted the first fellow to transmit the following to ALI and I thought you might find it interesting as well as provocative. If he gets a reply from Ali, I will surely let you know here:

Good morning, Ali,

A serious and alarming issue has arisen regarding the Revaluation / Reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, which causes me to write this message to you.

I belong to a group of investors that has been tracking the (lack of) progress of the anticipated RV/RI of the Iraqi dinar. Each of us has purchased several million dinars during the last couple of years - mostly from DinarTrade. We, like the other investors throughout the U.S.A., as well as the rest of the world have been living through a period of perpetual delays in the revaluation of the dinar. Toward the end of 2010 it appeared as though Iraq had finally come to the end of a long journey that included many RV delays and series of disappointments whenever the RV was anticipated that never materialized. At the very end of 2010, it became more and more apparent that the RV was finally going to happen, because Iraq was finalizing the meeting and completing all of the tasks set forth by various world monitoring agencies to have sanctions lifted from its shoulders for it to regain its sovereignty and to again be a recognized economic power in the world by revaluing the dinar to be commensurate with the countries in the surrounding region and the rest of the world. Again, as of this moment in moment, Thursday, January 6, 2011, at the time I send this message to you, nothing has been publicly or internationally announced about any revaluation of the dinar.

However, as of last night, during a meeting with several members of our investment group, we were surprised to learn that there may have very likely been a revaluation of the dinar - in Iraq – some time since the beginning of 2011. This conclusion was drawn by our learning of two significant events representing clues that the RV may, in fact, have occurred and we, in the U.S.A. (and the world) have not been made aware of. One event occurred by our reading on the internet, advertisements for automobiles in Baghdad, Iraq, which only last month were being sold for prices reflecting the old value of the dinar. We saw that, as of yesterday, the same brands of cars and years were at a new and strikingly lesser number of dinars. The ratio was approximately 6 to 1. In other words, an automobile that was for sale in Baghdad for nearly 100,000 dinars late last month was now selling for 16,000 dinars. That was a revelation to all of us, making it logical to conclude that the RV had been initiated – at least in Iraq. The other event that made us feel that the RV has occurred was our learning of the order given to our remaining military forces in Iraq to exchange all of their dinars for U.S. dollars by Friday, January 7. Again, it was at least suspicious that the RV had occurred and that Iraq was now collecting outstanding dinars for dollars at the new rate. We were all distressed by the fact that, as of last night, we have received no indication or announcement of an RV occurring in the U.S.A.

Our concern is this –shouldn’t an RV, which apparently has been instigated in Iraq, be made available to the rest of the world – simultaneously? Isn’t it an international, legal requirement that when an RV occurs, that it is a global action?

We, as a group, are naturally quite concerned that, if the RV has occurred in Iraq, why it hasn’t been announced to us. Realizing that you are an agent of Iraq, our feeling was to contact you, as I am doing, now, to ask you to explain to us in a reply to this message what the circumstances are regarding our logical conclusion that the RV has been initiated without our being made aware of it. We want to, and several of us need to, cash in some of our dinars as quickly as possible. Also, most of us have committed money to the reserve program that you have extended to the public. Each day that goes by passes over the due date for the down payment balance for someone, who, otherwise, if the RV has been activated, would be able to take advantage of the new exchange rate by paying off the balances of our reserve commitments and receive those dinars for exchange. The following URL is to the website showing the up to the second exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar for U.S. dollars. As you can see, there is no change from previous low value of the dinar:

http://www./ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1...&image.x=40&im age.y=19

If, in fact the RV has occurred inside Iraq and if you are under constraints by the government of Iraq not to divulge the fact that an RV has been initiated, would you suggest that we contact an agency in our government to alert them of this directive and to ask them to conduct investigations as to the legality of such action – hopefully resulting in Iraq’s conceding to announcing the RV to the world? If so, who do you suggest we contact – the U.N., the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, the IMF, the World Bank, the Banking Committees in the United States Senate and House of Representatives of the United States Congress – or all of these groups and agencies? I feel confident that if there is a suspicion of withholding the announcement of the RV from the American public, that somebody should be able to “convince” Iraq to announce the RV with retroactive status. Unless the RV is being announced today, retroactive to the date when it was actually implemented, perhaps you can give us some “direction as to how you and we may jointly find out and determine” why a global announcement has been withheld by your government and how the RV, if carried out in Iraq, can now be made available to us investors. Usually, and, at least in the United States, if an investigation is initiated to determine any foul play in a matter pertaining to money, an injunction is placed on the vendors of the product in question, prohibiting them from conducting any business until the investigation is complete.

I look forward to your response to this message. Hopefully, our group’s concerns will be alleviated with whatever information you can provide us in a reply to this message.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I don't know if this particular intel is true or false......HOWEVER don't be so quick to say that it could NEVER happen. By that I mean an RV in country only......at one time (1990) the IQD was worth $3.22 only in country........you could not get it or trade it in at any US bank at any rate let alone $3.22.......the dinar was not traded on the forex.....

So for those of you that quickly dismiss this a "can't happen''.....you are wrong B)

I still think the RV is going down....I choose to believe that this new intel is inaccurate :D

• Upvote 1

There was a post somewhere on here yesterday or the day before where someone had actually called a car dealer in Iraq and raised the question about the prices. He was told that it is commonly known in Iraq that they don't put the last three zero's in the ads. Hince 8500 dinars showing would actually be 8,500,000 dinars. This makes more sense than an instate RV happening. Everyone is so tense right now waiting for this to occure that everyone is jumping to conclusions about ANYTHING that happens over there. If you think the cars are going that cheap then call the dealer in the ad and ask him for verification. It's called making your rumor solid enough to maybe get it into the News section. Looks like we're getting to that point again where everyone needs to take a breath. This thing is going to happen one way or the other. I personally think that S or the GOI will pull the trigger before IMF has to, just to save face. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

I can't believe this guy took two RUMORS (both of which have already been proven false) as news and then wasted his (and Ali's) time on this.

If I had to read a couple of dozen of these every day, I'd lose my mind. Makes me glad Ali is raking in the bucks for having to read that kind of stuff daily :)

Edited by cwtrimmer

82corp, I have seen your post everywhere today saying "mods please close or remove this thread". Frankly, I am really getting annoyed - dont you have anything better to do??? with your 85 posts that are mostly please close this thread???

I was thinking the same thing.

I answered a similar question for a friend yesterday regarding car prices in Iraq. Put aside the leaving off of the "000" etc ... let's just look at the process

Let's suppose that your government had been sucking up all of the local currency in an attempt to keep citizens from becoming wealthy over night.

And what if you believed that an RI/RV were about to take place.

And what if you had a single item of value from which to raise some capital

And what if you placed an ad looking for IQD for said item

If you sell and your beliefs in an RI/RV panned out ... you could buy back the car the next weekend for peanuts ... or buy a new one.

There was a post somewhere on here yesterday or the day before where someone had actually called a car dealer in Iraq and raised the question about the prices. He was told that it is commonly known in Iraq that they don't put the last three zero's in the ads. Hince 8500 dinars showing would actually be 8,500,000 dinars. This makes more sense than an instate RV happening. Everyone is so tense right now waiting for this to occure that everyone is jumping to conclusions about ANYTHING that happens over there. If you think the cars are going that cheap then call the dealer in the ad and ask him for verification. It's called making your rumor solid enough to maybe get it into the News section. Looks like we're getting to that point again where everyone needs to take a breath. This thing is going to happen one way or the other. I personally think that S or the GOI will pull the trigger before IMF has to, just to save face. Just my opinion.

That would make more sense, and an easier transition for when they do decide to drop the zeros.

"If, in fact the RV has occurred inside Iraq and if you are under constraints by the government of Iraq not to divulge the fact that an RV has been initiated, would you suggest that we contact an agency in our government to alert them of this directive and to ask them to conduct investigations as to the legality of such action – hopefully resulting in Iraq’s conceding to announcing the RV to the world? If so, who do you suggest we contact – the U.N., the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, the IMF, the World Bank, the Banking Committees in the United States Senate and House of Representatives of the United States Congress – or all of these groups and agencies?"

Terrible

We are all now dumber for having read this post. It is in the top 5 worst things I have ever read. Did the person that wrote this letter graduate junior high? Contact the FBI and CIA as if we could "alert" our government.